[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Marriage = worst business investment you can make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 5

File: yXD7GaQ.jpg (71KB, 625x468px) Image search: [Google]
yXD7GaQ.jpg
71KB, 625x468px
Just finished getting divorced and I need all the help /biz/ can give me in terms of my finances.

I earn 34k per year
Ex wife earns 22k per year

Judge has granted 8K(!) per year out of my salary to her for maintenance.
I also lose 50% of the value of my home, my car and half my pension.

So I now earn 26k per year with nowhere to live and some debts to pay off which she made.

What's my best option here?

Inb4 "kill her"

I want serious advice.
>>
did he award her those 8k permanently or is it just for a few years?
>>
>>1179097

It's for 3 years and then it's up for review.
>>
American?
>>
>>1179119

Nope British
>>
Honestly if a woman fucked me over like that, I would kill her. Obviously there is a big risk of getting caught, but I just wouldnt be able to live getting fucked that hard

Is there anything op can do? Like start a "business" and keep all his money on a business account as "operating expenses" or somethibg?
>>
>falling for the matriMONEY Jew

Top Kek
>>
Get back together or leave the country.
>>
How long did you two date

Good have to be crazy to marry a woman that you haven't dated for at least 7 years
>>
>getting cucked this hard

Is marriage even worth it these days if you're a man?
>>
I come from a middle class family, but married into a wealthy family. Alot of my wifes money is tied up in investments/funds, but she has ~8 million to her name. She thinks her father/mother are worth close 80 million.

If we were to get divorced, do I get half her shit?
>>
>>1179178
no she gets half of yours
>>
>>1179178
No, you have a penis. They'll find something to give you only the revenue and not the asset itself... "wait! Judge, she said she was threatened of death". See? Now you get nothing (rapist)
>>
No idea, definitly move out uf its legal.

>>1179177
Nope.
>>
You're better off asking on the Red Pill forums or IRC channel. You could be like one of my friends (and granted, he never married her), but seduced his ex-girlfriend, proposed to her, opened a joint account, and once she put all her savings in it, he took it and bailed. Worth a shot.
>>
>tfw just want a woman to be happy with
>tfw want at least 4 children (ideally 3 boys and 1 girl or 2b2g)
>tfw only 22 and have had one gf for 2 years

realistically is having a child before 30 bad if me and possible spouse have already finished school had got well paying jobs?
>>
>>1179178
Yes desu. All memes aside the law is the same.

Also you'd have to be a retard to ever be in a situation where you can divorce, so i still wouldn't be surprised if you get fucked over. Get a smart lawyer if it happens.

>bad investment
>being a human is an investment
Nobody I know has gotten screwed by a divorce and maybe 1% of the (formerly) married people I've met ever went into one. Divorce becomes a risk when you're already on your third marriage or in your 60s if you're not a poor black drug dealer. Otherwise you might as well say "going outside is a terrible investment! I got cancer and the medical bills are crazy!"

I know marriage isn't necessary to have two families come together or to raise quality kids, but more and more I'm seeing that the alternative to marriage is just some big campaign to make men feel like shit. "Oh you like women? WRONG. Go work your ass off instead and save money ;). Kids are bad too."
>>
>>1179094
Wtf, that is literally theft. There is no rationalizing that.

OP if I were you I would feel obligated to flee the country as a matter of principle.
>>
>>1179209
I'd say that there is a 80% chance tou are a woman. You can't pull the wool over my eyea, roastie!
>>
>>1179094
>Marriage = worst business investment you can make
Sounds to me like it was the divorce that was expensive.

Also kill the judge.
>>
File: 1435522800776.jpg (391KB, 1374x1425px) Image search: [Google]
1435522800776.jpg
391KB, 1374x1425px
>Im gonna marry and risk tons of money for very little benefit in return
>Oh shit I lost tons of money
>>
>>1179215
No but i have been married for 3 years. Her mom never got divorced even though her dad has had a mistress for 15 years. You can't explain that.
>>
OP here, I have been a victim of a misandrist system within our feminist society. I just have to deal with it.
>>
LOL

Get fucked normalfag
>>
>>1179242
>I'll just have to deal with literally being made into a slave
>>
>>1179231
I can. Kids.
>>
>>1179121
Anglos BTFO
Should've got a prenup, loser

Also a marriage isn't a business investment, you don't marry someone to do business with them. I don't know where you got that idea but let me tell you, it's retarded
>>
>>1179254

>I don't control the laws in my country nor do I control the outcome of court proceedings.

Fuck off 14 year old autist.
>>
>>1179271

Prenups get thrown out of court in the UK.
>>
>>1179305
That's right bitch, just take it up the ass
>>
>>1179209
Ignore sluts, get money. Once you have the money, you can just pay whores to be a surrogate for your children between you and an egg donor, then just hire a nanny and fuck sluts on the side. Only a retard thinks it's a good idea to sign a contract promising to share everything with a woman.
>>
>>1179102
Here's what you do OP;

you set up an alternative identity, using stolen credentials. Talk to a bookie or a drug dealer; odds are they'll know someone who knows someone who can get you a legit tax ID/SSN.

You sell your house, car, and anything else that you owe money on and/or could be used to pay down your debt. Then you give your wife half or whatever you owe her, to keep the cops from knocking on your door. Then, you disappear, like off-the-face-of-the-planet disappear. Burn your credit cards, cash your checks using a non-bank-affiliated payment processor, give as little information as possible. Then, you move away, to a different state, assuming you don't have a skill set that allows you to gain citizenship in a foreign country. The Appalachians, south central Kentucky, somewhere rural and somewhat transient (trailer park town or something).

Begin to use your new identity, but minimally. Buy a beater pickup, rent/buy a trailer. Live off the proceeds of your asset sales, keep luxuries minimal.

Two years on, you resurface in another state, using your new personhood. Start a lawn care company or other similar venture that requires little startup capital. Then, you quietly live out the rest of your days as this new person.
>>
Just fucking leave. You will never be happy paying maintenance so just get out and start a new life.

If that's all yours making, it's not like yours invaluable member of your company anyway.

Canada is dying for people. Look up Irving shipyards in Halifax or the rigs in Newfoundland, they are super short of people
>>
>>1179369
he's from the UK
>>
>>1179372
So then go to Poland or Ausfailia or Wales or something.

Same concept, different location. Move away, drop off the face of the earth for a while, resurface & start a cash-heavy business that requires little startup capital. Make your $25k annual, pay minimal taxes, fuck the ex (metaphorically) and the cuck judicial system.
>>
Sounds horrible. My brother has a similar divorce settlement.

I would start a trust or a corporation. Make sure to have another person listed as a co-owner/trustee. A parent or someone else you can trust. Put money slowly into the trust. Invest it. Want to keep taxes you report low. Trusts only pay taxes when you takeout money and with another person's name also on it. Removes her from the ability to get anything from it.
Usually this is done before marriage. Moving house/car whatever out of your name so your ex can't touch it.

Personally i would go with a corporation since this post divorce. Try starting a company or working as a contractor/employee of your corporation.

They key is having a third-party name as trustee/co-owner involved though. If you can't get or do not want a co-owner. Have the corporation established outside of the UK. Maybe Belguim or Switzerland.
>>
>>1179381
Sorry, now that i am thinking about it. In Europe Estoniais actually a popular place people start out of country Corporations in.
>>
>>1179358
>just pay whores and nannies
>just bee yourself
Listen you are proposing that someone who has no faith in their ability to maintain a relationship to become extremely wealthy. That's like telling every drug addicted high school dropout to just become a top politician if they want to be happy. we can be pretty sure that most of these dudes won't have money or kids, but they don't need to be scared of shit like having sex or trusting people, even if marriage isn't for them. Like how can you even call a marriage a risk if you are expecting to be successful. Everything else in life carries a lot more risk.
>>
#this is why I rape
Not all for myself but for the little guy. Hang in there bro
>>
>>1179094
Don't get married to a dumb slut? Marry someone who's actually nice, loves you, and makes more than minimum wage.
>>
>>1179094
Kill the judge, thats my serious advice. Make sure public knows why you did it.
>>
>>1179094
Half of your pension? How the fuck?
>>
>>1179094
Time travel and stop yourself from being a fucking moron. This is entirely your fault, not hers, nor the systems.
>>
>>1179426
>Marry someone who's actually nice, loves you

This not a shit post, but no one is 'nice' and love doesn't exist.

People who are 'nice' act that way because they want something in return.

And love isn't real.

It's basically hormones that lead you to become horny (in a physical sense, not passionate).
>>
>>1179953
>hormones aren't real
>people want things
>not a shit post
i wouldn't normally say anything about how FUCKING retarded you are, but this shit doesn't belong on /biz/. anyone who's graduated from college can find a decent relationship. nah bruh money isn't real either it's just paper ;)
>>
>>1179094
Even worse than TVIX?
>>
>>1179990
Money and good health is all you need, dipshit.

Love and being nice won't get you a decent life,house,car, etc.

Even if you have a college degree, if you're not employed or have status you won't get anywhere with women.

You'd have to be a fool to think that love and being nice actually matters on this planet.
>>
File: 1455556891713.gif (2MB, 357x210px) Image search: [Google]
1455556891713.gif
2MB, 357x210px
>>1179094
kill her
>>
Giving genuine advice OP. This is what my dad did and we never ended up getting a cent from him as a result over the years and at this point it's far too past the point of caring/trying anymore.

Since you're British, you may be able to live in another country in the EU. If you decide to move to another country then it's a way, way bigger headache to get these things enforced. Try research which countries have so called 'agreements' on divorce laws and things like that. Here's the kicker. The country we live in and the country my dad lives in apparently do have an agreement, but guess what, still couldn't do shit. It's just insanely hard contacting foreign countries and trying to get things done. Not to mention really expensive.

tl;dr flee to another country, problem solved.
>>
>>1179410
Guy you responded too phoneposting. If people are not planning on being successful, why are they on /biz/? The whole point of this board is to shitpost our way to riches. Not all women are bad, but all women who would suffer a weak nerd 4chan user are nothing but lying, cheating bitches and whores who will bring you down, and the only thing that can keep them off Chad's cock is by having money. Fuck as many as you like, but don't expect to get anything good to come from binding them to you. Marriage is not a magic spell that will make you happy. If you were unhappy before marriage, you will be unhappy in it.
>>
>>1180068
Oh wait, I'm on wifi so the ID is the same. Disregard that bit.
>>
>>1179375
Sounds like a samurai neets wet vagabond fantasy
>>
>>1180025
Money isn't real though dude.
>car matters
>family doesn't
Okay but who do you think you'll convince here?
>>
>>1180068
Marriage won't make you happier but being scared of marriage or relationships in general while pretending that you can just "get money" sounds retarded. It's a fucking caricature, like a meathead soldier in the middle of a war crying over a splinter. A small fraction of the population will comfortably become financially successful, the rest will be barely getting by depending on their lifestyle. If you want to get married or have kids, that's something practically anyone can figure out, even a 4chan loser. You might want to take it slow and keep your expectations lower, but I'm just saying it doesn't follow any sort of reasoning to think its some relatively risky move. You try to weed out the risky moves by dating and using your head. Not doing it at all can only be excused by not wanting it at all, not by fear.
>>
>2016
>getting married

Anon, how would you like to invest in my scheme?
I know you have heard of -
High risk, high yield
Low risk, low yield
And perhaps even -
Low risk, high yield
But this is an altogether different proposition -

We're taking about a low-yield, high-risk investment, that you have to constantly re-invest in, mentally, physically, spiritually, socially, every living and breathing moment,
With the possibility of not just losing your house, and/or other collateral, but your children, mental health, and sexual prowess?
This investment will literally cuck you for life.

It's called women.
>>
Does anyone ever think about the odd quirks about our society? Marriage for example. Most people just believe it's something you must do, it's part of living a full life.

For me I think marriage is such a huge commitment, I've been with my current girlfriend for 5 years now and I'm still not really thinking about marriage. I don't understand the urgency of it all. If it happens it happens, let things happen naturally. I can't lie and also ignore the risks of being a man too, if things don't work out and you get a divorce, your life is seriously fucked. There's no way around it. Your life will never be the same and I don't know how you could ever really recover from something like that mentally.

Good luck OP, that's all I can say.
>>
>>1179953
You clearly don't know nothing.

Even if love doesn't exist (which it does, check your hormones), there's nothing better than having someone to take care of you when you're feeling down or having a flu etc etc.
>>
whats your job?

if you move out of the country in a dingy boat will you still be obliged to pay that shit?
>>
>>1179094
kill yourself.
>>
>>1179309
wow
>>
File: 1458600601960.webm (81KB, 530x298px) Image search: [Google]
1458600601960.webm
81KB, 530x298px
>>1180042
This
>>
File: image.jpg (77KB, 365x531px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 365x531px
>>1179094
>you earn 34k
>she earns 22k
Gets divorced
>you earn 26k
>she earns 30k
Wut
>>
>>1179309
Not only in the UK brother, America as well.
>>
>>1180519
Whats even more funny is that he will end up paying more taxes too.
>>
>>1179094
OP here's the thing, your screwed if you want to stay where you are, going to another country is your best option if you wish to start anew without paying your ex wife, Russia is often suggested as a favorable place or maybe even America. The top spot for you though may be taiwan or some other country where the cost of living is very low.
>>
>>1179094
I can forex trade 3000 for you and get you more $ than 20k a year also Ivan trade cryptos for you [email protected]
>>
>>1180519
EQUALITY

>>1180531
This is honestly OPs best option at this point.
>>
>>1179094
You should have started an off shore account before marriage. Funneled money into that account throughout the marriage just for this situation.
>>
>>1179094
Damn Op, if what you're saying then do yourself a favor and leave your country.

Giving that bitch 8k per year and losing your house's value is insane.

Get out of that shithole and I wish you good luck!
>>
>>1180612
>if what you're saying is true
>>
Marriage is a very high risk venture. You need to be smart enough to be able to really know who your partner is and you need to predict how a marriage will go. I miss the days where divorce was illegal and adulterers were hung. Now the risk is so high.
>>
>>1180705
IF YOU AUTISTS WANT A GOOD WIFE JOIN A BAPTIST CHURCH. LOTS OF YOUNG WOMEN. THEYRE NOT PERFECT BUT ITS A GOOD PLACE TO LOOK IF YOU WANT TO FIND A WIFE
>>
Im 44 years old and have never been married. I have my own business, work my own hours, own my own house and car. All my married friends say the same thing.
"You should be married so you can be miserable like us!" Its true, I do miss the relationship now and again, but I have a good looking slut that I screw the hell out of every other weekend which also drives my married friends nuts since most of them only have sex once every three months or so. So not only do I get to have better and more sex, I literally can do whatever I want, whenever I choose to do so.
>>
So whats the money for? To compensate for emotional damage or make sure her standard of living is the same? Whats the reasoning behind making the man pay?
>>
>>1179094
"hire someone to kill her" is seriously the only option you have left m8
>>
>>1179094
25 here and getting divorced. We are fucking retards op.
>>
>>1180741
exactly brudda, marrige was designed to benifit women and women only, so why bother?
>>
>>1180775
Probably the second one since she makes less than him. 8k a year isn't much at all though.
>>
>>1179094
You must leave the country and start somewhere else with a new fake identity.

Other option is to deal fatally with those who created such a silly law.
>>
>>1180791
>Marrying someone in 2016 at the of 25 ?

No way
>>
>>1180803
We got married at 21. It only took till 25 for her to fuck around on me. Yeah, I'm an idiot, I know.
>>
>>1180805
Sorry to hear that bro, hope you can turn things around somehow.
>>
>>1179271
>prenup
In this day and age, in the Western world, and increasingly elsewhere, guys are getting cucked simply for living with a chick.
Just co-habiting with a chick for a year or two can now considered a 'de facto' marriage,
And you can be liable for maintenance for kicking her out, even if you have reasons.

>marriage isn't a business investment
>don't know where you got that idea

From most of human history?
The funny thing is, I think many problems today are because we have this bullshit concept of 'love' and marrying a girl for her kooky dress sense or dimples.

For any time before the 60's, marriage was a far more cold and calculated affair.
How do you think class became a thing?
Because, back then, Mr. Selfridge doesn't want his legacy blown by his grandchildren marrying the maid.

Either he women were already from wealthy family, and their money was safe, or if you were second tier entrepreneurs, you would marry someone equally talented or smart.

If you were a businessman, you married an accountant, if you were a landlord, you married a lawyer, if you were a farmer, you married a stout woman built for farming, who could help out.

It was always common to both work, and 'housewife' being an occupation was laughable.

...so, you get a free advisor and biz partner.
>>
>>1179094
Hire someone to kill both her and the judge and then fuck off to South America.
>>
>>1180856
The world is a business Mr Beale.

>>1180869
I think OP already left thread, to SA or to kill himself.
>>
>>1179369
>>1179372
>>1179375

>he's from the UK.

Then it's even easier.
Discard all ID.
Hang around Dover in dishevelled clothes.
Break into a truck and get 'caught' trying to smuggle yourself into UK.
After arrest, pretend to be retarded and illiterate, and/or mute.
Carry handwritten note in broken English - 'this iz my brother, Anon, he is illiterate/mute/retarded, plz look after him, he is from (insert country here) he wood liek to claim asylum in your beautiful cuntry ,as he is being persecuted because he is gay/a minority race/religion/tribe/sect'
They have to process you.

Best case scenario - you are given a new identity, working with what they have, and you live on taxpayers neetbucks forever - paid accommodation, allowance, etc

Worst case scenario - you are deported to sunnier climes
>>
>>1180826
Thanks man, too bad bitches never stay gone after they fuck you over.
>>
>>1179094

When you said I do, did you also include 'I'm a dumb shit that deserves this'?
>>
>>1180916
>I never asked for this.
>>
>>1180856
Yea well life's different now friend.

I'm not just trying to survive. I can live comfortably and I don't just want someone who can help me work. I want someone I can enjoy my time with.

I don't need a wife to help me with my job. There are people lined up around the corner willing to do it for a modest fee that are probably even smarter than my wife would be. But a true friend and partner in life, that's hard to find.
>>
>>1180741
this is the plot to a bunch of comedy films for middle aged bachelors.

>any grown ass man going "nuts" because you fuck a whore
>44 year old talking about his sex life with his friends is a cool thing to admit
>men can't cheat for some reason in your world
>"can do whatever i want"
>what you want doesn't include having a family

just guessing but i used to make these kinds of posts in high school so maybe i'd give you around age 20 and you have no friends.
>>
>>1180741
I agree, almost the same position as me, except I literally fuck prostitutes.
>talking to some married cuck
>argument with his live-in GF
>she withheld sex from him for 3 months after that
>all women do this, they know they can withhold it for attention, etc or to get back at you
>they know you want it more than them

Mfw I will never know this problem, ever.
I will never have to cheat or worry about repercussions.

Inb4 won't get caught because I'm smart lol.
Not guy thinks they will get caught, until they do.
Man's history is littered with the incredulous stories of men who get caught by detective work worthy of Lt. Columbo.

They hear the dreaded words one day -
'oh, honey? About that late shift you worked last night? You did say that right? that's correct, isn't it, that's your story? Just one more thing...'
>>
I might know someone who would be willing to kill her for around 12k. Would you like to make her just disappear, look like an accident, a robbery gone wrong?
>>
>>1179381
this seems pretty legit op
>>
>>1180885
Pretend you're a Syrian refugee. Dye your hair, get a tan, talk with an accent.
>>
>>1180524
They get tossed if you do it the wrong way

>get it written up by a lawyer
>nothing ridiculous, nor anything about kids in it
>give her several weeks to have it reviewed by an independent lawyer
>she signs it sober, rested with a 3rd party witness to prove she was not under duress

Note anything acquired prior to your marriage is not subject to being divvied up in divorce. Some inheritances and stakes in businesses are also protected.

>dad and mom divorce
>cars, 401k, savings and house get divided
>dad's stake in a business was given to him by his father after they married
>bylaws in the business from the 1940's say wives are not allowed to own a stake
>settle it out of court, he gets the house, she gets enough to get set up on her own
>his share gets bought out 4 months later
>retires at 55

No one knows how much he has, but his taxes are a nightmare. He had no problem shelling out 60k to cover me and 2 brothers through college.

I am not sure if I will get married at this point. If I do decide to I will have my own house, car, and savings prior to meeting the girl. Worst comes to worse I still have a house and a car.

>>1180856
>Just co-habiting with a chick for a year or two can now considered a 'de facto' marriage,

This is only true in the small number of state that have common law marriage. You need to openly present yourself as husband and wife for it to apply in those states.
>>
>>1181514
>Note anything acquired prior to your marriage is not subject to being divvied up in divorce.

Nope. She paints a wall in the house you owned before the moved in and she has a claim. If you have kids in the house when she pulls the trigger guess who's moving out. Your ass.

There is quite literally zero reason to get married unless she has money. It's fucking insane in most cases. What do you gain from being legally married? Some crappy tax deduction and the knowledge that if you die without bothering to write a will she gets your shit?
>>
>>1179178

Yes. Ignore the plebs, a 50-50 split goes both ways.
>>
>>1179094

That sucks bro, you got played.

Only option to avoid paying would be to leave the country.

Maybe USA? English weather sucks dick anyway, and the broads here love the accent.
>>
>>1181402
topkek
>free benefits
>>
>>1181514
Jesus, don't be a cuck.
The law in all western countries is subject to change at any time via test cases, especially where there is a grey area like this.
I am reading of many recent cases that have set a precedent even when no 'common law' statute was instituted, or declared.

The law is increasingly being defined as -
If you -
share a household,
You split bills,
Or you leave things at each others residence,
Or have shared resources, you are, in effect, married.
What The Law says on paper and what actually happens in courts is not the same thing.

And these test cases are becoming more common in every Western country, and has spread to non-Western countries too.
The precedents are already being set.
I'm seeing cases of Asians getting cucked too.

You could be living together for 6 months, then next week, a test case is brought before a court, and *boom!* you won't even notice it happening, it will be set in place.
>>
>>1179207
I wouldn't be thinking about kids until after 30. But that's just me. I'm still a babby.
>>
I read a similar post on /b/ years ago. The best answer was:

Cash out everything
BURY IT at a friends house or a family member that you can trust 100%
Start hitting the booze and the casinos
Claim you lost it all on a gambling addiction
???
Profit

DESU though this was a plan for a guy having to divide his assets, not having to pay alimoney.

Other than that fuck that shit, leave the country. With the amount of money you have to give her you can live like a king in central america, asia, etc...
>>
>>1180741

>When are you getting married anon?
>never
>Oh but its such an important part of life you have to
>>
>>1181580
>>1181983

Need some sauce on these. More specifically no red pill sources. Legal proceedings or news articles from reputable news agencies will suffice.

If this is true then older wealthy businessmen, athletes, and entertainers would not marry hot young girls with no money. They go through the proper legal steps. Hell women do it the men the marry.

Look up celebrity prenups. Many of them have a set cash payout per year of marriage if things fall through. They are usually written by lawyers hired by their agents.
>>
>>1179170

This. I dated a girl for almost 8 years. Was sure that I was going to marry her. Then she got bored and started sucking every dick that she could get her mouth around at around 7.5 years.
>>
>>1180741
>most of them only have sex once every three months or so

Jesus, that sounds miserable.

I'm married. Parts of it suck, but I get more than my fair share of sex. Hell, she complains when we're not fucking on the daily.

I came into it with money and a car, and honestly the only thing I expect to come out of it with is a car, assuming things go seriously sour. In my mind, it's worth it because she's my best friend, and I feel like it's important to have someone like that to share life experiences with.

If we ever get divorced I'm going to be a brittle, angry shell of the man I am now.
>>
>>1181221
it's basically two and a half men without the cucked divorcee and shitty kid.

aka, it's Charlie Sheen without the exes or kids.
>>
>>1182719
Shit dude, I dunno.
Can someone back this up?
or is more qualified (admittedly I'm not)
I probably read it on redpill sources, yes, but that should not disqualify them, they had citations and links, probably a MGTOW site.*
At the time, I was reading a lot of that stuff after getting no (free) pussy for some 30 years, so was more aware of this, and I consumed more news and media at the time, and watched a lot of TV (also a lot of Judge Judy then, and this does come up increasingly often on there - what state is that?)
So was more aware of this issue.

*I don't read much of those, I got redpilled plenty,
But, you know, diminishing returns on that stuff because most just don't wanna hear it.

I just end up sounding like some crazed rapist, or potential serial killer, which at first I probably was, but actual research made me a better man.

It's like watching a car crash in slow motion, and I can't stop it. I can literally predict the future in maybe 80% of relationships now on friends and ex-friends I see/stalk on social media.
I can see glaringly obvious things that seem invisible to others, not because I am some wizard genius, (my IQ is 101. A cosmic joke?) but because I have self-studied psychology and become more observant and self-observant.

It's kinda sad just how unaware guys are in general, I don't even mean hardcore Redpill mentality, just real basic, obvious-after-the-fact female psychology.

I don't get it, because men always claim to be the logical gender, yet it seems logical that you would seek info on an important subject from various sources and come to some conclusion.

I have done deep research on both ends of the spectrum, from feminism to MGTOW, Game Theory, Redpill, PUA, various social sciences, philosophy, influence, etc and it's good to have balance, and avoid the extremes.
But read the good and the bad just to get a complete picture.

At least set up a Google alert, or keep up to date on your current jurisdiction settlements.
>>
>>1182719
>>1182756
Dudes, would seriously recommend Roosh's blog.
The thing is, and I just thought of this now, is that he is very good at being up-to-date and current on trends.
So rather than just rehashing and repeating the whole PUA 'fuck bitches' and 'here's a new way to fuck some bitches tonight' stuff, or the MGTOW Redpill stuff, which can get a little heavy or /pol/, be dabbles in some social sciences and compares conventional concepts and trends with today's modern trends, and I know this shit should be obvious, but sometimes an article can just shake you up a bit and open your eyes a bit more.

It seems in the past, up until a couple of years ago, I was still operating under the assumption that we are still playing by the rules of previous decades.

But we clearly are not.
So, what relevance should marriage have, if it was largely a religious concept, backed up by financial concepts which don't apply today, or loyalty concepts which don't apply?

There's a lot of factors at play here, and one is technology - your wife simply wouldn't have as many opportunities to cheat, or be able to do so without being outcast, etc she wouldn't even meet many men, or viable ones.

But social norms aren't like that, religious laws aren't like that, and judicial laws aren't like that anymore.
They don't enforce that, and your chick can get instant validation through her smartphone just by lifting her finger and uploading a few selfies.
It actually takes effort to delete the digital footprint of an ex these days.
I can't believe I didn't see it that way -
Never mind how things have changed from, say, 10 years ago, the last fucking FIVE years have changed the playing field.
Even that fatty in Vietnam is just a $50 basic feature cellphone away from howling wolves with hardons online 24/7 that can smell her vacant pussy...
>>
>>1181514
Prenups are considered void after life changing events. normally births are considered life changing.
>>
>>1181345
Of course it. Have actually spoken to lawyers about this. Prenups are worthless after the worth of a child.

The best thing to do is a trust before marriage. Move your assets and have a parent as a co-trustee.
>>
>>1182719
>If this is true then older wealthy businessmen, athletes, and entertainers would not marry hot young girls with no money.

Robin Williams did, several times. They weren't even hot. Old men tend to not give a fuck Anna Nicole Smith is a good example of that.

You are giving these people way too much credit anon.

Anyways go read some of these and perhaps wake the fuck up.

http://www.womansdivorce.com/who-gets-the-house-in-divorce.html
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.