[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Forex Brokers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: ETHEREUM--PIC.png (13KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
ETHEREUM--PIC.png
13KB, 768x768px
Who here plays on the FX market? What brokers do you use? What are the pros/cons of them? Iv tried OANDA and IG Markets, both have some bad reputation about them on the internet...
>>
fuck FX

buy ethereum
>>
>>1177768
I heard it would get me pretty high
>>
someone? please, looking for a good broker is hell...
>>
What country? I use CMC Markets in the UK. Always use a regulated broker. Not really much else to say....
>>
Is Forex a scam of some sort? There's a guy on my Facebook who gives off the Facebook entrepreneur vibes, constantly brags about how much he's making "overnight" while publicly blasting those who question legitimacy and offers free seminars at his house. Sounds very pyramid-schemey, but from what I can see, Forex is just a medium used to trade foreign currencies/stocks?
What's the deal exactly? What does he gain by advertising what he's doing on Facebook?
>>
Forex is real, and you can make lots of money from it unless you are in the US (taxed af). There are many apps for it, im a broker myself using the app
>>
>>1177910
Bulgaria
>>1177920
You friend might be hired from a broker to advertise their system or just may be a show off. Forex by itself is a scam only for those who go into fund trading unprepared
>>
You can make money but you need education, psychological control, and realistic targets. There are many books on the subject
>>
>>1177920
he might be an affiliate of the brokerage:

>he shows people how "easy" it is
>they ask how to do it, he gives a webinar and
>"just sign up at X brokerage, bro, here's the link x.com"
>they sign up, he gets paid, whether or not they become profitable is irrelevant

or maybe it's a pyramid scene I would have to see his posts to tell for sure
>>
>>1177766
I'm the Alaska forex guy I trade as many brokers as possible I have over 8 accounts I also buy tons of Bitcoin and move to other cryptos don't stop! Keep going
>>
>>1178001
what are the pros of having multiple accounts. Why dont you put more money and one
>>
>>1178098
in one*
>>
>>1177768
Hey look, it's the ethereum logo!

I wonder what ever happened to that..
>>
>>1178108
Were not on the moon yet :(
>>
>>1177969
Looked up the group he keeps promoting, wealth clvb, sounds kind of like what you're saying. Basically, you pay $100 for tips from experienced traders on what to trade, and you're compensated for refferrals as well, which is what it looks like this guy is going for.
fb.com/trevor.king.7796?fref=ts
I think all of his posts are public, everything just screams scam to me.
>>
>>1178098

nobody get's your complete trading sheme that way. Your broker is not your friend.
>>
forex a shit.. fiat money that depreciates like shit, no interest accrued... you'ld be better off with trump coins
>>
build a basket to hedge against currency fluctuations/inflatoin
>>
>>1178161
>wealth generators
shit lol I see shills for that group everywhere. They truly are a pyramid scheme with subpar forex alerts that will only break even in the long run if you're lucky.

> publicly blasting those who question legitimacy

of course. He will never EVER post a pic of his full account balance. Why? Because he likely doesn't even have a real account. Picture it this way: Using the metatrader 4 app it is extremely easy to make demo accounts; you can make 10 demo accounts in minutes. Take opposite trades on every account, at then end you will have a lot of losers and winners, take the account with the most winners and post it online with some shitty motivational quote and boom, you're in business.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.