[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Wolf Of wall st

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2016-04-01-23-40-49.png (695KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-01-23-40-49.png
695KB, 1280x720px
What does /biz/ think of this guy.
>>
>>1177706
Great movie but what an asshole.
>>
>>1177706
made money out of gullible idiots, ok in my book. god made idiots so the smart can profit. I would scam a retard any day of his money.
>>
He let his drug addiction cloud his judgement. Seems like a smart guy
>>
Let drugs and luxury fuck his already shady but smart idea up, then again it comes with the business and was going to get fucked anyways. Still got fame and a movie based on him off of himself along with riches so that's enough to respect.
>>
>>1177760
He made money manipulating the market. The money he made from pink slips was completely legal.
>>
>>1177706

He was smart, and one of the greatest salesman in history.

But he was a complete piece of shit who is hated by absolutely everyone he has ever known.

And he's not unique, the story lauds him like he is one in a million, but there's 1,000 guys on Wallstreet just like Belfort.
>>
>>1177760
Faggot
>>
>>1177760
>I'm a dark wolf
>i'm chaotic evil
>i'm the edgemaster

kek, faggot, I bet you are poor
>>
>>1177760
>hangs out on /biz/
>Doesn't think he's part of the retard population

You're one us anon, don't fight it fellow tard.
>>
File: Hetero-Christian-copy-560x398.jpg (52KB, 560x398px) Image search: [Google]
Hetero-Christian-copy-560x398.jpg
52KB, 560x398px
>>1178963
>>1178957
>>1177914

>SJW fag mob
>>
>>1177791
heard he made over 100 million the year after he got out of jail from the movie/sales courses/sales seminars/other shit
>>
>>1177755
this
>>1177760
no hes a complete POS that should be getting gang banged in jail
>>
pirated his sales seminar

never actually put it to work but it seemed smart enough.

I especially liked the tone part.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.