[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do we solve the manchild-problem? I mean, so many

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

File: 1459828623216.jpg (80KB, 406x492px) Image search: [Google]
1459828623216.jpg
80KB, 406x492px
How the fuck do we solve the manchild-problem? I mean, so many white males are just dropping out of life because they're pathetic vermin. Instead of making a family, and most importantly, children, they just rot in front of their computers every single day, watching anime or playing stupid video games. I personally know at least 3 of these subhumans, and they all have certain things in common: gave up and became neets, some went to university, earn a decent amount of money, but either waste the money on trivial horseshite or save it for no apparent reason, or waste on on manchildren collections (comics, katanas, anime shit), have absolutely no interest in politics, history, anything else but their shitty manchild hobbies, politically passive, don't give a fuck about what's happening to their country, absolutely NO productive hobby, 95% of free time is spent in front of their computer watching degenerate anime. So /biz/ how do we solve the man child problem?
>>
Make the standard for being a manchild caring about dumb things like politics and nonsense like that instead of anime and interesting stuff.
And there, your problem is completely reversed!
>>
Replace welfare programs with forced labour camps. Neets put to good use. Will light a fire under their ass for when they return to normal society.
>>
>>1176800
That's not really OP's issue though, he says that he also thinks people who went to university and aren't on welfare programs and make their own money are also bad people.
>>
Isn't this usually b8 on /pol/?

Seems to always get 200+ replies there.
>>
Give everyone a free brown loli to take care of. If it dies or they fuck it, into the ovens they go. All man-children will be eliminated, and the cause will be just so they can't complain.
>>
You haven't convinced me that this is a huge problem, OP.
>>
>>1176788
Why do you care? Take this shit to /pol/

The proper question is how do we monetize manchildren
>>
Its literally an issue that solves itself in a generation
Aka a non issue
>>
manchildren are created by a lack of paternal influence and overbearing mothers
>>
>>1176788
It's almost as if people need opportunity in order to prosper. Weird. Oh well, back to plundering society.
>>
>>1177006
This is true desu
>>
Why would you get a wife and kids? Sounds like bullshit to me. You give up a ton of time, money and other ressources to them and get nothing out of it. Your wife will eventually cheat on you or just straight up dumb you just like a usual gf would, your kid could turn out to be a huge disappointment, i mean if your ex would ever let you see it anyways.

Sure these are hypothetical scenarios, but why should you take the risk if you're happy by yourself?

I am not trying to defend manchilds in general, but getting married in this age is just retarded. If you want kids just donate sperm, if you want to raise a kid just adopt one. Both better options than having a "traditional family".
>>
These men have no incentive to work or contribute.

Literally none.

Their society is crumbling, their women and government resent them, and "manchild hobbies" are literally the only escape.

They are products of feminism.
>>
>>1176808
>bait
This is a normal discussion on /pol/
>>
>>1176788
Dude you totally described me. I'm sub human tho? O.o
>>
why the fuck does biz care about these people? If they work and pay their taxes I really don't care what they do behind closed doors
>>
>>1177298
a society full of married men have tons of schmucks that have no option but to and marriage no longer has the deference or cachet to boot with all the risk
>>
File: albundy.jpg (8KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
albundy.jpg
8KB, 260x194px
>>1177837
forgot image
>>
>>1176800

This. Our programs do nothing but enable people to stay poor. They refuse to get better jobs because then they would be out of the income bracket to receive HUD housing, food stamps, medicaid, etc. It's how my parents were and everybody I grew around. They keep the income level at a point to where they keep you poor and controlled by Welfare or punish you for getting better jobs that still aren't enough to make a living off of.
>>
>>1176788
these man you speak of are living the dream
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 600x649px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 600x649px
Not sure why this is a bad thing. I'm 22, just getting into the workforce and as far as I can tell-this just gets rid of my competition. I also look better to girls cuz I'm a decently normal person. Same reason the obesity epidemic doesnt bother me. Natural selection will do its thing and I'll float while everyone is drowning.

tl;dr
They make me look better by comparison.
>>
The people I know who are like this went to college, but are now either jobless because the job market is so competitive or studied CS and now are making more money than me.
>>
>>1177864
>neet
>making money

explain.
>>
Make money off of them. Market self-help / masculinity stuff like Danger and Play does, they are a huge potential customer base.
>>
>>1177869
>Market self-help / masculinity stuff like Danger and Play does
Kratom, anybody?

This is exactly what I did five years ago. I sold Kratom supplements like hotcakes and made supplemental income so good that it paid off my rent.

I'm looking for the next big trend within the manosphere now..
>>
>>1177867

I mean all the manchildren I know are either unemployed but attempted to work, or are working in CS
>>
>>1176788
Man-child? Arn't women a big part of the issue here?

The feminist movement pretty much created a double-standard that makes it difficult for a man, to simply be a man.

Like others have said, there's no incentive for a man to get married and have children-- none.

Being jobless and useless to society is an entirely different issue, however.

I am 33, single. Have a job and my own fucking house; the only debt under my name. Life is pretty fucking great, when I get to toss women out the fucking door when I call them out on their bullshit.

Majority of these women are WORSE than NEET Men.
>>
>>1176788
Vote for bernie so you can pay for the neets and niggers health care and college so they can stay alive and get shit degrees.

Feelthebern
>>
>>1176788
I was neighbors with pic related AMA
>>
>>1177956
I gotta agree with this man here. Whats the incentive. I personally thought I found a good women. From the same Eastern European country as me, raised very conservative. We were together for 6 years, but last year, senior of college she started hanging out with dirty American bitches. Given the way she was raised she didn't go full whore, but she did go full "I'm independent and need to have fun! Respect me because I said so!". SO that's shit's over. Now I look at the new generation of women and I can't find a single good one. Or even if I do, some motherfucker is holding on to them for dear life.
>>
>>1177964
Also I'll add, while I may be young, the way I was raised, as her was to have a family, lots of kids etc. So we both worked hard towards that goal. It's not normal in America anymore and may seem a bit old school, but that was our plan.
>>
>>1177962
Did you actually know him or was he just a neighbor?
>>
>>1177964
Man, I know how you feel. I have a kid with a woman who is having her slut reawakening. Luckily we broke up years ago but her current fiance is getting cheated on left and right. He's a good dude and doesn't bad mouth me to my son so I actually really feel bad for him.
>>
>>1177964
Same. Was with a girl for 4 years and one day she just randomly told me it's over for no reason. Trusting anyone is a mistake
>>
File: image.png (407KB, 570x489px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
407KB, 570x489px
>>1177992

She a ho
>>
This is me. 26, making 60k a year (in a pretty depressed area so I'm probably in the upper 10% income wise), and I still live with my parents and play Dota all day. Never had a girlfriend before. Too late to get one now as all the good girls are taken and I never leave the house anyways to meet them if they actually do exist.

Life's just easier this way. I've saved up so much in the stock market over the past few years that I'll probably be able to retire at 35 and just live off of dividends.
>>
>>1176788
I don't owe anything to society other than earning what I need to live. Fuck you.
>>
>>1177853
>punish you for getting better jobs that still aren't enough to make a living off of.
This is why where I live we have all these "Eternal Students".
People in the 50+ demographic are in a huff because (sic) "... Who's going to look after us..."
>>
>>1178026
what do you do?
>>
>>1178038
auditing
>>
>>1177853

I find it hard to believe, though, that anyone that was content to collect welfare and live in section 8 housing would be able to succeed in the type of competitive work environment where you're rewarded for leadership and drive. Truly successful people have too much ambition to settle for that situation.
>>
>>1176788
nah fuck that senpai I make a good living out of exploiting these autistic assholes.
>>
>>1178048
Nice. What schooling did you have?
>>
>>1178063

How
>>
>>1178076
a no name local university, which is fine for accounting as long as you get good grades and join accounting clubs so you get connections and land a good job right out of college
>>
>>1176788
Let the rot in their caves. Having children is grossly irresponsible. We are running out of resources.
>>
Children and families are pretty worthless. With the amount of money saved from not raising a family, you can hire people to take care of you when you get old, or probably opt to be euthanized, since that seems to be the direction society is going .
>>
>>1176788
We need to Gamify success. Ok, hear me out. The problem you're describing is a low tolerance for frustration - hell, I fall into your category since I've stopped dating, and that was purely because I found it frustrating.

The problem with both job hunting and dating is the lack of incremental progress. You're either at 0% or 100% towards your goal, and that is so enormously frustrating that a lot of people would rather switch goals or at least change up their strategies, and that makes it easy to get sidetracked.

Imagine you're streaming anime and wishing your own life would get disrupted like an anime protagonist's always does. Suddenly, instead of hentai game #365, an ad pops up that looks like that scene in the matrix when Neo's computer gets hacked. 'Randomly generated waifu name' needs your help. Solve this code for further instructions. It's not that hard a code, but an idiot couldn't solve it.

From there, it's an illuminati-themed game that plays on the paranoia and megalomania of the people you're describing. The game's challenges are doable but incrementally more challenging, and they help with whatever you define success as. Approach exercises, selling something silly door to door, whatever you want people to do that you believe will make them successful. The reason people spend more time improving their WOW character than themselves is that their WOW character has a progress bar. You build a progress bar, human nature will do the rest.

No, I'm not going to help you, I've got to get back to /D.
>>
itt angry legbeards reaping what they sow
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.