[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So some asshole has taken the pictures of my rental property

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (13KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 250x250px
So some asshole has taken the pictures of my rental property off another legit ad that i was using and is pretending to be me. He is advertising on craigslist as my property trying to scam ppl.

What do?

I was alerted by a person askng if this was my ad and it was legit. I posed as a potential customer and i have his fake email address the routing number and bank account number he wants me to wire the deposit and his supposive name and his ip address which is out of the usa so he might be using proxy. Any ideas how i can fuck him.

Fucker pisses me off cause i am the one that has to paint the unit and do all the maintance also i dont want this to damage my small business reputation.
>>
Use a clever ruse to find out his address, then alert his local authorities.

Or mail him some poison.

whatev.
>>
>>1176380
So i told him i could overnight him a cashiers check just send me your address.

He didnt fall for it saying he has had trouble recieving checks by mail.
>>
>>1176393

Go for it.

Scammers are fuckin idiots.

You could probably have him killed with a little effort.
>>
File: köksal-baba_925721.jpg (32KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
köksal-baba_925721.jpg
32KB, 720x960px
>>1176361
you're fucked m8 he has you, just give him what he wants. also don't resist, happy thoughts
>>
>>1176393

Oh I see now, I misread the post.

Uh, I would just pretend to be a complete idiot, apologize and say you really want it, but can only send the check by mail.

Keep working on it, this scammer needs to face justice.
>>
>>1176482
This
>>
>>1176361
watermark your pics from now on using your real email/phonenumber.

report his CL posts and send an email to CL support telling them what is going on.
>>
>>1176576
So i have reported to CL they havent done shit.

I have tried twice to get his address by sending check he hasnt falled for it. He now wants to know if i can paypal him.

Is there anything i can do with his paypal or bank account and routing number?
>>
>>1176584
what about calling the police lol
>>
>>1176361

Definitely do a face-to-face... Batter up!
>>
>>1176592
U would think right.

So also manage vacation rentals in the same town. Couple years back over the winter thiefs went under the cottages and cut out all the copper pipes. The one guy i work for had over $10,000 in scrap cut out. Cost him even more for a plumber to come down and install new piping. He calls the police tells them about it they tell him go online and file a report. The cops never come out and look at it or file a report. Now there are two junk yards in the area. How hard would it have been for the cops to go down there and ask if someone has sold them a couple hundred pounds of copper.

Tldr the cops dont give a fuck by me
>>
Call for a meetup then contact some of your slav friends for help. He'll get the message right through his teeth.
>>
OP say this:

"I took a ride to the house to look at it in person and it was surrounded by police vehicles so I couldn't come close. What happened?
>>
>>1176361
call 911
>>
>>1176584
have you tried contacting the bank?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.