[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love how you all assume opinion and speculation as fact, I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 5290428943_fa19220ba7_b.jpg (230KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
5290428943_fa19220ba7_b.jpg
230KB, 1024x683px
I love how you all assume opinion and speculation as fact, I doubt any of you are real here, all talk. You are all fucking failures for being here on 4chan in the first place. Remember that
>>
>>1176336
jesus fucking christ what is up with this picture this dude looks so small compared to that civic
is he like 5' what the fuck its only a two door

what the fuck
>>
>>1176336
yeah but even most failures make good money at least in the US. you can say i barely went to school or trained anywhere but i have a 90k salary working 20-25 hours a week. also look at software engineers, a lot of them are mentally handicapped but have tens of thousands to gamble every couple of months.

trading is more of a game to most people, especially here. i don't know what you "love" about it though, because it sounds like you're mad.
>>
I request rule 34 on a Honda Civic.
>>
>>1176336
classic black mid-range newbalance, and dark denim combo, real 'i'll sober drive' type operator.
>>
>>1176565
Classic case of "ive got no money for my own car so i'll just pose with dads'" type deal
>>
>>1176717
proper target brand shirt, silver chain and cant-be-bothered-shaving type set-up
>>
Hi Cody P. Christian

Still being a faggot I see
>>
lol op you faggot u just proved how poor you are with your shit 16k brand new civic that your leasing for 138$ m/o.
>>
>>1176336
OP is the proof that even manlets can strike it rich! I cant wait to be like you!
>>
>>1176956
Most billionaires are manlets. Dat Napoleonic drive.
>>
i just dont see how there arent more people flaming his shit ride and his parents house and he posts it on 4chan to say hes better than someone lmao,
>>
OP, get out of your neighbours drive before they release the hounds.
Seriously though, you can be Zuckerberg and drive a Prius.
I don't give a fuck, and honestly most millionaires have 1 or 2 mid-range economy cars, because they know how quickly expenses add up.

Buuuuut, having said that, most do not try and pull off a 3/10 medium pimpin' pose in front of said car.

They would also prioritize spending more than $100 on their clothes and accessories, and more than $10 on a haircut.
>>
Also, bread in wheels and on roof or fuck off...
And really you need a Lambo or Bentley or something exotic to earn the right to pose hard in front of said car.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.