[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

meta

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 4567865764.png (33KB, 393x428px) Image search: [Google]
4567865764.png
33KB, 393x428px
Why does /biz/ users overlap so much with /pol/ and /r9k/?

I just don't get it. There are some people who are actually into business and finance here, and takes it seriously. It's evident by the occasional good reply or thread we have.

But, there is so much other shit that could have been straight up copypasted from /r9k/ or /pol/

I don't get it. What's the appeal for you guys to come over here and talk about the exact same?
>>
Because personal finance and all the problems and issues of it heavily overlap with personal problems that /r9k/ has.

Most of the users of this site are teenagers to mid twenties. Getting money and establishing themselves is their main goal. Most of the older guys have given up on offering thoughtful advice because they're tired of some 17 year old memelord popping off at them because it's not what they want to hear.

Money and politics are also heavily intertwined.

It makes now sense how this board is expected to talk about business news and issues, but we are not supposed to overlap with /r9k/, /pol/, or /news/

It's similar to how /k/ is not allowed to talk about politics relating to gun laws, even though the two go hand in hand, they don't fit solely on /pol/ or solely on /k/
>>
what the fuck does that even mean

/pol/ and /r9k/ are containment boards in the sense that the topics for threads are contained in there so that other forums can have space for their own topics

it doesn't mean the common opinions there aren't shared across the entire website

are you upset you can't downvote unapproved opinions?
>>
Because this is an anime imageboard for people age 16-25 primarily.

Jesus fucking Christ. Are you SERIOUSLY asking why an anonymous imageboard's business/cryptocurrency containment board is NOT 100% constructive?
>>
>why does /biz/ overlap with /pol/
Are you retarded by chance?

also

>why go to /biz/ when you can go to /pol/
wew lad
>>
It can't be good replies all the time, because the people making those good replies spend most of their time working and only come here once in a while when they have a spare moment. Shitposters and kids have all day long to shitpost.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.