[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how many languages do I have to know to be given a job?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: CddgpHKUAAAWXtC.jpg (106KB, 600x1050px) Image search: [Google]
CddgpHKUAAAWXtC.jpg
106KB, 600x1050px
4?5? ?¿?¿¿??¿?¿?6?

As of right now I know english and spanish, can understand and communicate in portugues and a very basic italian, and am thinking in learning korean.

What can I do with this knowledge besides recording it all in a dvd and sticking it inside my asshole?
I didn't even finish highschool, can't do any advanced math. Only thing I am good at is learning useless stuff like korean or english (who doesn't know english nowadays amirite?)
>>
File: ania.png (710KB, 530x593px) Image search: [Google]
ania.png
710KB, 530x593px
Oh and don't try to google search pictures of this chick where she shows her mouth, believe me it's disgusting just don't do it, she is cute otherwise though
>>
File: ania asdasdsasa.jpg (108KB, 600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
ania asdasdsasa.jpg
108KB, 600x1066px
bump
>>
major in that language . youd have enough spare credits for a double major. international relations major?. try to get a job in that country at the american embassy. try to get a teaching job at a college or uni.
>>
>>1175509

Learning anything other than English is a waste of time. Any culture's power structure is going to communicate in English. If you have employees abroad they will strive to communicate with you in English.

There is really no advantage to extra languages.

Only two exceptions might be: German to get in with the German, Swiss, Austria finance and banking crowd, and Mandarin to get in tight with the means of production in China so you can get sick deals on imports.
>>
>>1176252

very interesting and useful, thank you.
>>
>>1176259
>Learning anything other than English is a waste of time

I mean everyone knows english nowadays, I don't see how "being fluent in english" (or spanish for that matter) can be an actual asset when trying to get a job
>>
File: good old England.jpg (160KB, 634x588px) Image search: [Google]
good old England.jpg
160KB, 634x588px
The only language that matters, I can just pay poor fags to translate for me.
>>
>England

>The only language that matters,

Fuck off muslim you and your shitty arab language
>>
File: aniaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png (372KB, 486x486px) Image search: [Google]
aniaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png
372KB, 486x486px
bump
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.