[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to become classy if you're not born into class?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1440711981194.jpg (55KB, 472x341px) Image search: [Google]
1440711981194.jpg
55KB, 472x341px
Is it possible to become classy if you're not born into class?
>>
Is it possible to become a faggot if you're not born gay?
>>
File: Messages Image(248322341).png (193KB, 438x374px) Image search: [Google]
Messages Image(248322341).png
193KB, 438x374px
>>1174484
>>
I suppose. Class has nothing to do with money. It's a state of mind, a demeanor, the way in which you carry yourself and engage others. For example, my personal family tree goes back to landlords, generals, politicians, lords etc. Now I'm from Eastern Europe, and after WWII communist and other faggots murdered and destroyed my family physically and financially. But the way in which they were raised to behave and act remained. And they passed that shit on down all the way to me. I don't look down on people for their wealth, but I will look down on someone for doing shit like chewing with their mouths open and talking while eating. I will look down on someone for not being respectful or mindful of others, or for failing to respect their elders etc.
It's all about the nuances when it comes to class. Someone with class can spot someone else with it, but those without it either miss it altogether or think that classy people are stuck up.
>>
>>1174583
Eat shit you pompous faggot, fuck you and the made up chicken shit rules you follow.
>>
File: 123123sd.jpg (11KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
123123sd.jpg
11KB, 261x193px
>>1174480
What do you even mean with classy?
I was born into the upper class, but me and all friends still talk like everyone else.

You just have to know when to be professional.
>>
>>1174650
stay mad, faggot
>>
Yes, but some people will hate you for it.
>>
You can. But you should first be available to be "classy" and have some friends that are somehow "classy". Otherwise people can see you as weird in your everyday life
>>
>>1174583
>my personal family tree goes back to landlords, generals, politicians, lords etc. Now I'm from Eastern Europe, and after WWII communist and other faggots murdered and destroyed my family physically and financially.

They deserved it 100%
>>
>>1174583
*tips fedora*
>>
Um yeah? What are you even asking? For you to be classy you need to dress well and be very personable. That's my idea of being classy I guess.
>>
>>1174480
yes, major in liberal arts at a nonshitty private university
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.