[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thanks obongo and kim yong un

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: middle-class-refrigerator.jpg (85KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
middle-class-refrigerator.jpg
85KB, 720x720px
What was the last time your fridge was this full?

Around 2006 here
>>
>>1174459
never because half that shit is junk food and half of it is just gonna get thrown away
>>
>>1174459
Neither of those fridges contain actual food, instead of "food".
Also, I store most of my vegetables in my larder, so my fridge is mostly empty.
>>
>>1174459
Unless you have ten kids or weigh 400 pounds, your fridge never needs to look like the one on the left.
>>
File: 1458080169564.jpg (23KB, 535x330px) Image search: [Google]
1458080169564.jpg
23KB, 535x330px
>>1174493
>this is what yuropoor's actually believe
>>
>>1174459
How much money do you think the permanently unemployed make?
>>
>>1174459
Right now, I guess.

It's not exactly "full," as I'm a single guy living alone, but I could live off the food in my house/fridge for around 2 weeks if I needed to. I don't buy much processed shit, though.

Sometimes I want to buy Hot Pockets when I'm grocery shopping. Then I realize I'm essentially paying $1.50 per Hot Pocket. Then i think about how crazy that is when $1.50 could go towards a nice meal with some leftovers. Then I wonder why I wanted a Hot Pocket in the first place. Hot Pockets are fucking gross.
>>
>>1174459
never, the only thing I have in my fridge is cheese and that itallian ham for sandwiches, also olives. namely snack crap that I need if I am hungry in the evening but not enough to order.
>>
>>1174532
Alot, depending on who they know, and how much they have figured out how to game the system. I knew a guy who's father owned a business that relied heavily on cash. They were filthy rich. But the guy in question, despite working for his father claimed to be unemployed and homeless. He gets better healthcare than me, he gets a welfare check, and $100 in food stamps every 2 weeks. I work on the books and get taxed 23% as a student.
>>
>>1174598
It's $5.5K a year, including food stamps for a single person.
>>
>>1174459
>all that shit food
>>
I have a mini fridge to keep my bottled water cold. All I buy is canned food and plastic forks. I can't be bothered with dishes when I work 12 hour shifts 6 days a week. Poor people get food stamps and go to food banks. I grew up like that. Parents would waste their food stamps on junk food and our kitchen would look like the left picture at the first of every month. They'd go through the shit faster than a dog could piss on a mailbox, and then we spent the second of the month looking of the right pic with spaghetti noddles and canned corn from the food bank.
>>
Stomachs are full but brains are empty .. ez game... don't be mad bruh
>>
File: royal neet pepe.png (204KB, 409x480px) Image search: [Google]
royal neet pepe.png
204KB, 409x480px
my fridge atm

17x beer 0.33l bottles
2x 400g ground beef 9.5% fat
ching chong rooster sriracha sauce
2x rum 0.7l
1x tequila 1l
1x vodka 0.7l
low fat milk
few cans of tuna

t. finland
>>
>>1174613
Shhhh. get that logic out of here.
>>
>>1174819
Oh yea. ... Ground beef.

Oh yea ... Ching chong Cong sriracha shit sauce... Double fave.

>guesswhoshavingpicklestonite.JPEG
>thisguy.org
>>
>>1174459
I dine out regularly, so my fridge is somewhat empty. The only food in the refrigerator is for the rare meals I'll have at home in the near future - mostly breakfast foods.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.