[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so i just buy loads of bitcoins and invest in every coin /biz/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (135KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135KB, 640x960px
so i just buy loads of bitcoins and invest in every coin /biz/ shills then i always end up ahead. how is this? im up to over 40 btc worth of shitcoins now spread out in the vast cryptoconomy market
>>
Invest at least 0.1 BTC in every altcoins with very low volume.

Then set sell order at 1000% profit.

That's it! 99% guaranteed profit.

Just saw exe coin pumped to 3000% today, so if you have 0.01 and set sell order at 1000%, then you will have 1BTC.

Forget this shit for a month or two then you can double or triple your initial investment.

Sell any other altcoins which doesnt net you any profit.

I've been doing this and trust me this is the easiest money making method that I know so far.
>>
>>1172701
Dump them all and put everything behind TRUMP... thats my advice.
>>
>>1172780
Where do you buy Trump coins?
>>
>>1172783
Yobit
>>
>>1172773
Yeah and what tells you there is going to be enough volume for you to sell the 0.1 BTC worth of that flash pump and dumped shitcoin at a +1000% gain?
>>
>>1173091
Huh? Youre not familiar with sell order?
>>
>>1172701
Really? How do you judge a coin? I started with this crypto thing a month ago and I've only lost money
>>
>>1172773
Doing this now, wish me luck.
>>
Do any of you faggots know why ETHBTC volume is so low on poloniex today? coinmarketcap is saying it's very high on gatecoin for whatever reason
>>
OP is lying and will never post again ITT.
>>
>>1172773
that actually seems like it will work. i have put at least one full btc into every coin biz has shilled since last dec and have not done bad for my self. .01 is low risk i might try it im also going to buy more eth and trump and meme because why would biz lie to me? your my closest friends anon
>>
>>1172701
SHORT PRAN!
>>
>>1172780

This and meme have short term prospects

TRUMP could go long though, who knows
>>
>>1173091
Exactly this

I've been trading in crypto for a few months now. I also came up with the idea to put atleast 0.5 or 1 BTC in particular low volume altcoins.

However, if you look at the volume that is being traded when some of them reach a 1000%, then were talking about < 5 BTC.

So yeah....good luck making killer profits because your 0.1 BTC which is now 1 BTC will count as a massive dump in these volumes.
>>
>>1173440

Only way to pull it off is to gradually sell during the pump. Less profits for sure but a profit is a profit and you get your sell filled.
>>
>>1173456
But gradually sell during a pump is still difficult because of two reasons:

A) Many of these extreme pump cases take only a few hours (or a day) before the reach the normal rate again

B) The volume is still very low.

That being said, I've just checked out several extreme pumps like ADN/BTC March 18 and I realize that it can actually be done.

However, I would want to invest atleast 0.5 BTC instead of just 0.1.

Using 0.1 is just too little because chances are that you're going to have to wait a long ass time for only a few hundred $ profit.
>>
>>1173475
0.1 is just my suggestion for newbie who wanna test it. I also put 0.5 BTC on low volume altcoins.

The good thing about my method is, it's very hard for you to lose your money. If any, you will only break even because low volume altcoin sometimes lay dormant for months for thesame price you buy it.

Also, I mean 0.1 BTC in my previous post, not 0.01 BTC by the way.
>>
hey op here. i forex trade and make good gains doing that ill just keep puting btc into any coins biz shills its gone great for me so far
>>
>>1173628
Alright, well I guess it's worth a shot even though I am still sceptical. I will start doing this as well.
>>
>>1172773
Which programs do u use?
>>
>>1172701
If none of you have checked out memetic, its in accum right now, ready to pump over the next week once the c-cex sell wall (which is honestly pretty small) is gone. 200+% gain over the next 2 weeks. Just got put on trex, so its bound for more volume
>>
>>1174495
No program m8, just use standard exchange functionality. Trading at poloniex by the way.
>>
Dash coin ... like neo from the Matrix
>>
if you want to recover quickly you should do some arbitrage with counterparty

>buy with btc counterparty on bter
>sell on poloniex
>?????
>profit 250%
>>
>>1174853
reminds me of that one scam in eve online with contracts
>>
>>1174854
how is this a scam? in the real world billionaires do this every day

>buy bananas in latin america for 5 cents a pound
>ship them overseas to france
>sell them x2000 profit
>>
>>1174856
somethings fishy because you deleted your thread right after you realized you posted under the same id and name
>>
>>1174856
Yeah lol that was me, I usually bump by shilling and I didn't want to look stupid after a failed attempt
>>
>>1174872
so why don't you take advantage of the arbitrage for yourself
>>
>>1174872
>didnt want to look stupid
You kinda eliminated that possibility away when you said "buy btc".
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-04_01-21-50.png (21KB, 509x241px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-04_01-21-50.png
21KB, 509x241px
>>1174876
ok lol
>>
>>1174230

/crypto/ Discord server, if anyone is interested
come if you want to talk coins
>>
>>1174889
wow a whole 5 hours ago. also don't see anything on bter order books for ~470 xcp
>>
>>1174853
>bter.com

FUCK YOU FAGGOT THAT SITE IS SCAM!
I have lost my BTC at bter, fucing gook shit scammer.

DO NOT!!!, I REPEAT DO NOT TRADE AT BTER.COM!
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.