[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

100k to invest - what does /biz/ think?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1237498_73106875.jpg (227KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1237498_73106875.jpg
227KB, 640x480px
have enough in "traditional" investments - i'm diversified enough so I'm looking for something more unconventional/thinking big but without a super high degree of risk (so not speculative)

5+ year horizon for returns - don't need liquidity that bad.
>>
invest in my business
>>
I suggest you all look into "SEV - Spectra7 Microsystems" and check out their presentation.

VR/AR is the future and the next big thing in our future years ahead...

OCULUS RIFT use their chips and the reviews have been highly praised
Microsoft have grown the development on AR tremendously over the past few years...

Previously, these products were made for hardcore/niche market but with all the upcoming VR from HTC VIVE/PLAYSTATION VR/SAMSUNG GEAR VR/ LG VR will really open up the market to all levels of consumer...

If you ever tried on a proper VR (Not some crappy BOX VR), you know VR is not a gimmick...

Check out this video -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7d59O6cfaM0
Imagine the usage of this AR...

The sky's the limit
>>
>>1171333
just buy index funds you autist
>>
Gibs dat to me. I will invest it in drugs and whores. With your capital, my pimping business can expand and we project that you will get up to 50% returned over the next three years.
>>
>>1171333
Keep it in cash.

The great deflation is coming, and cash is the best asset you can have.
>>
let me trade it for you! [email protected]
>>
>>1171333
Why would any stock be unconventional?

You should invest in companies that are using aptamers in diagnostic kits or just researching aptamer optimization.

Also just make your own company with that money. Use your company to meet people who aren't losers on 4chan. Then invest your profits through the advice of competent people.
>>
This is good Bitcoin cloud mining.1
https://hashflare.io/r/1CA0D8F7
>>
>>1171540
Retardation: the post.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.