[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, /biz/, I'm 31 years old and come to the realization

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 9gx76b.jpg (424KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
9gx76b.jpg
424KB, 1600x1200px
So, /biz/, I'm 31 years old and come to the realization that I wasted these 31 years. I'm a high school dropout, make only 31k/year, $1,400 to my name, around 14k in company stocks, and a few thousand worth of firearms and ammo. At least im only around 1.5-2k in debt and have good credit.

Now I have a 21 year old gf of 2 years that wants to move in, get married, etc... Problem is, I couldn't motivate myself to get a GED if my life depended on it. Are there any other professions I could seek that don't require a high school diploma, that would bump me up to at least 40-50k a year?
>>
>>1170546
>don't require a high school diploma
Oh, I might have a job soon I could hire yo-

>wait didn't I read something about how he couldn't motivate himself to get a GED even if his life depended on it?
> I couldn't motivate myself to get a GED if my life depended on it

You best have a damn good reason for this, as I'm also a high school dropout but at I have my GED.
>>
>>1170546
>has 10 years younger gf
>can't motivate him to get better
Is she fugly or mentally weak or something? What am I missing here?

From what I hear on here (lel) various SPECIALIZED manual labour jobs are real good in terms of pay. Carpenting, plumbing, electrician, etc. Shit that is vital for civilized life, but which requires the use of your hands and has a 'low' status for people who prefer to get degrees in Journalism with 50k in debt (hence labour shortages).
>>
>>1170552
Don't know if its ADD or what. I did study for a good month and relearned alot of the math that I forgot. It wasn't particularly hard or anything, I just find myself going back to fucking video games and not giving a shit. I have all the reason in the world to do this. A girl that wants to get married and have kids with me. But I just get too comfortable with my current situation to want to do anything about it. Fuck.

Been thinking about going to a doc to get adderall prescribed, but I don't know if it'd be worth the trouble.
>>
>>1170546
People like you usually go trucking or construction or maintainance. You should know a few people by 31 even if you didn't study anything to get an easy mid range job. Anyway, your only good bet is to go back to school and use their resources to get hired after a ged. You could risk a little more and try some certificate courses in some kind of health service or tech work and then apply to jobs, or there is always starting your own business.
>>
>>1170546
get a trade/vocation

train to be a plumber, electrician etc..

you can then become self employed
>>
>>1170559
It's because you're a child.
>>
File: scam-artist.jpg (311KB, 800x749px) Image search: [Google]
scam-artist.jpg
311KB, 800x749px
Just forge a diploma from a now defunct school that was active during the years you could have conceivably graduated. At your age and at the type of jobs you'll probably be going for the odds of the employer asking to see a certificate are slim and the odds of them wanting any kind of transcripts or verification are slimmer.
>>
That feel when a HS chad has a better life quality than anything you can do about your own life quality.
>>
>>1170574
No, he missed on being an high shool chad, now he's stuck with a sub7 20 something and he's scared that this is the last time at ever getting a GF that isn't a legit old bitch.

Lol at bringing even more sub8 subhumans without a trust fund into this scam of an existance.
>>
>>1170546
>I couldn't motivate myself to get a GED if my life depended on it
>1146120
>>
>>1170546
>>1146120
>>
File: desu_throwing.png (91KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
desu_throwing.png
91KB, 680x680px
>>1170546

>having a girlfriend that's 10 years younger than you
>>
>>1170686
>>1170682
>>>/r9k/

Go have a pity party elsewhere, loser
>>
>>1170860
hot
>>
>>1170860
>
>>
>>1170546
Almost 20k of savings. I'm older and own zip so you've done pretty good bro.
>>
>>1170559

why the fuck are you even considering having kids you stupid fuck, you can barely manage your own life, how are you going to effectively manage those of a child?
>>
>>1170546
How do you waste time as an infant.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.