[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: s-l1000-1.jpg (62KB, 803x1000px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1000-1.jpg
62KB, 803x1000px
post your next net goal, and how you'll obtain it

mine is 100k currently at 50k (inb4 poorfag)
>have some investments spitting 130%, if I let it for a year they'll come to the number

/also - sucdic general/
>>
File: TraitsOfMoney.png (194KB, 660x393px) Image search: [Google]
TraitsOfMoney.png
194KB, 660x393px
I just have to sit back and relax as my 21 BTC make a millonaire in the next 10 years.

>inb4 nocoiners coping
>>
>>1168655
nice dubs

what kinda investments?
>>
>>1168746
lithium, big ones and pure plays
>>
>>1168743
Lmao you fucking retard. How many times do we have to tell you thats not what "cope" means? I've never seen anyone so autistic before that he makes up his own tard language.
>>
>>1168655
My next goal is also $100k, currently at $35k. I currently live with my parents rent free. My only bills are my car and phone.

I don't invest yet, but I've been thinking about a mutual fund. Very easy for me to save, and if I get this new job I should be at $100k within the next two years.
>>
>>1168655
i have $30k my next goal is $40k
>>
>>1168655
I have around 700EUR in diverse investments and my goal is 7000 by the end of the year. The roadmap consits of luck party, but cant go negative on that specific event.
>>
>>1169045
Dude... You need to invest RIGHT NOW. It literally doesn't matter in what, you're loosing 2% of that per year to straight inflation. You could easily be pulling 5k a year from 35k with practically no work. And think if you actually put work in
>>
>>1168655
50k is considered poorfag?how old are u and are u married?
>>
>>1169084
>You could easily be pulling 5k a year from 35k with practically no work.

15% guaranteed returns is not easy
>>
>>1169084
teach me your secrets
>>
>>1169106
gargle with the jizz and swallow you get more tips
>>
>>1169096
15% safe returns year or year with no effort is actually impossible. You can earn 15% but it takes effort and a bit of risk
>>
I'm older than some here and don't really have much in the way of big financial goals anymore. I've essentially retired, have a reasonable passive income stream coming in, so I'm not sure if I really even should have aggressive financial goals anymore.

Ideally, I'd like to get into hotels and large-scale RE ventures, but that's an order of magnitude higher than what I'm capable of now. But I really do enjoy investing but can't really keep it up in the scale I'm used to without going back to work.
>>
>>1168751
which stocks specifically, FMC? JCI?
>>
My goal is to finish college and learn as much as I can in the mean time. I'm going to take summer classes, read in my spare time, and continue teaching myself German.

I started college late at age 21 so I want to catch up to my peers. I figure this wont be too hard since most college aged people waste their time partying and playing video games.
>>
>>1168655
My goal is to turn a profit in my 5th year of bwing in business. It was so close in the 3rd year but the 4th was such a fucking disaster that I have a real chance of being audited.

Also looking to double my stock holdings and break five figures in the bank. At least one of those is plausible if I can keep my job through the end of the year.
>>
Atta boy OP. I set a 100k goal in 2009 and hit it in 2014.

My goal now is a VP title by no later than 2020 and 250k/year.

After that I'm going to move toward starting my own company. Not small business, company. Easily recognizable brand name for consulting firm.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.