[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ponzi Scheme Idea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: emily sears.jpg (198KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
emily sears.jpg
198KB, 1080x1350px
Ok /biz/,
Basically I live in Eastern Europe where the majority of people are uneducated and stupid as fuck. I need some good Fraud/Ponzi Scheme ideas I could pull off. Got around $5000 starting capital
>>
>>1168490
Wypierdalaj
>>
>>1168490
1.Become a tranny
2. Make a craigslist ad
3.sell sucking dick as an ugly single mother
4.they think you are a woman
5. EPIC PRAANK
6.???
7.Profit

That one is for free, for all subsiquent ones I charge 20 bucks with an interest rate of 5%.
>>
>>1168490
Start an investment fund, à la Madoff.
>>
>>1168490
>thinks majority of people are uneducated and stupid as fuck
>wants to run a Ponzi scheme
>Asks 4chan for advice
Dumbass
>>
I'll field this seriously. Start a religion. It is the best, most profitable method if you can accomplish it.
>>
why not just do the most obvious ponzi?

>pretend to be good at investing and show fake returns where you make 10% or more every month
>people see this and they want to invest. if they are smart they will start with a small amount maybe 1,000
>get enough people and you can use their investments as the "returns" other investors are making
>once people see you are making them money (while the money is actually just invested funds from other investors) they will want to invest more and more
>watch your empire grow

i recommend keeping this strictly online and using a fake name/address/etc. use a vpn. if you get caught you're in trouble but you knew that already.

if Bernie Madoff can do it so can you!
>>
Just move to a first world country. No sense scamming peasants out of their rags.
>>
>>1168531
nah over there the easiest shit is stealing shit and selling it on the street. the only other way is to weasel your way into the govt/law enf and take bribes. selling prayers and tarot readings and shit doesn't net you jack except in big cities.
>>
>>1168490
i give brilliant ideas for a fee
email for gold
>>
>>1169692
>i recommend keeping this strictly online and using a fake name/address/etc
How do I receive money? Isn't it hard to create a bank account with a fake identity?
>>
>>1168491
Kurwa, Wojciech
>>
>>1169692
>investing
>10% or more a month
Kek

He should aim for ~1.3-1.5x stock market performance. If he can meme away a few hundred k in BTC, he'll be slaying Thai pussy on the reg.

Anything else will send a red flag.
>>
File: eye.jpg (198KB, 3000x1688px) Image search: [Google]
eye.jpg
198KB, 3000x1688px
>>1168531
>Start a religion
With $5000 capital? Are you serious or just doing some fedora tipping?
>>
>>1170773
you have to be creative, manipulative and be able to 'have faith' in the face of all adversary (mostly your own doubt) but once people are hooked it's easy
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.