[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well /biz/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: S&P500_DIP_PREDICTOR.jpg (32KB, 506x336px) Image search: [Google]
S&P500_DIP_PREDICTOR.jpg
32KB, 506x336px
To dip or not to dip?
>>
There is something wrong with stocks, i personally think that we are going slightly bullish for years to come.
>>
we must slaughter a chicken and its liver will tell the future.

The fuck is wrong with you guys. This board is shit because of theses posts. NO ONE KNOWS THE FUTURE
>>
File: 1446584248611.jpg (201KB, 470x595px) Image search: [Google]
1446584248611.jpg
201KB, 470x595px
>>1163847
>NO ONE KNOWS THE FUTURE

Says the EMH cuck
>>
>>1163817
>slightly bullish for years to come.

I think you're being far too optimistic.

Once millennials realise that all that money they put in leveraged Oil ETFs fail to perform, an entire generation will be discouraged from investing.
>>
>>1164044
No as a millenial first time investor whether I stay in or not depends on if sunedison goes bankrupt or not
>>
Only cucks and grandpas are looking at this shit.
All the smart money is moving within Bitcoin. See you in 6 months to make the gains you'll make in ages with your SP500 meme.
>>
>>1164080
Screencapped for lulz later.
>>
>>1163817
2001 was the dotcom bust. 2008 was the housing bubble bursting. There needs to be a financial crisis to cause a dip that size again.
>>
>>1163817
New pres coming up, I believe there will be a small dip at the very least, but where it goes from there depends on the severity of the dip.

I personally believe the whole "Worst Depression in US history, Germany and UK leave the EU, EU colapses, US panic nukes the middle east because of the opportunity they take for securing land, something something Russia, WWIII" path, but I just want to see a global meltdown.
>>
>>1164055
>if sunedison goes bankrupt or not

I just checked it out for you

yeah its pretty much fucked

I wouldn't advise you to hold it any longer

its now entirely a volatile traders battleground now
>>
>>1164089
This is the monetary policy bubble. Stocks are being kept afloat by shady corporate accounting and subisdies from the Fed. All other business indicators are screaming warnings right now, but they're being painted over to make it look like everything is okay.

http://fortune.com/2016/03/24/sec-accounting/

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/the-fed-is-crushing-the-dollarand-thats-great-for-stocks-2016-03-17?siteid=yhoof2
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.