[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HR hate thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: hr.gif (18KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
hr.gif
18KB, 400x300px
Why HR people love to boost about how busy they are and how they don't have time?

It been a month since my final interview with this company (did 3 interviews + test with them) so I contacted the HR rep and she told me they didn't made a decision yet and the usual bullshit "please understand we are very busy", "we will follow asap" blah blah.

Fuck I'm raging. I really want this job.
>>
>>1163797
Apply more places
Get a as good job somewhere else.
If they ever contact you and want you, say they are late and you already have a job, but you are willing to work for them if you get a higher wage.
$$$
or if you're European
€€€
>>
>>1163797

Get another job hunt going. What you are going through is 100% normal in corporate situations.

Typically your situation means one of these things is happening:

1. Whomever your boss at the new firm might be could have announced he/she is leaving. That fucks things up for you.

2. The firm you've interviewed might be getting sold to another company. All new hires must stop until matter resolved. (Happened to me with Chesapeake! LOL)

3. Another candidate they are interested in is slowing them down due to his/her own interviews/negotiations. You might be a bridesmaid.

So cheer up and move on. Believe me .....they don't expect you to be waiting around.
>>
You're not their 1st choice for the job or they would have sent you an offer by now.
>>
>>1163873
This
Sorry bro but you're their backup
Better apply somewhere else
>>
>>1163797
HR is just where large companies put their women to fill the quotas.
>>
Why would you call the HR Rep and not the Recruiter?

Recruiters usually don't send rejection messages until after the role is filled. If the candidate they do want pulls out or fails the background check, they want the pool of candidates on the hook to move to the next best pick.

Short answer, you're fucked OP or you'd know by now. You should be applying to 10 jobs a day if you're that desparate.
>>
>>1163797
If you have a friend bringing you into the position, waiting like that make sense.

If not - waiting around seeing what yhey say makes no sense.
>>
Most jobs are filled before the ad is even listed

HR is essentially there to make the place a hugbox.

They'd rather lie and waste your time than reject you
>>
>>1163797
I am majoring in business and some classes have people from multiple programs including people from the HR majors.

HR is 90% bossy controlling women who are a pain in the ass to work with and are probably mentally ill sociopaths.

from my experience working and job hunting i can tell you that they are all fat lazy cunts. they have no issues calling in 15 people to compete for a single position. they always tell you to bring a hard copy of your resume even though they called you for an interview because of your resume.

they already decided who they want to hire from the get go but they call you and several others down for an interview to make themselves look busy at your expense.

they get paid to have random people come and waste time kissing their ass all day and these HR cunts get away with it because the people are desperate for a job and have no recourse. HR people are the most cancerous personalities in any workplace and they do not have any direct role in increasing a companies revenue and little oversight from upper management.

HR people need to be nigger raped.
>>
>>1163797
dunno but sometimes it's not the hr making the decision of hire they are waiting for someone to give it an ok and that someone can really be busy.

sometimes the hr pressures us for weeks to says something about a candidate and meanwhile they try to keep them on the hook with excuses.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.