[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kickstarter meme

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (283KB, 1080x1845px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
283KB, 1080x1845px
Is Kickstarter a meme? I have a app idea that will cost 150k. Should I bother? Or go for a private investor?
>>
>>1162325
150k? holy cow now that better be some rocket science.
seriously, if the idea is any good you should be able to find a technical co-founder.
>>
>>1162325
For raising without a prototype I thought you're supposed to use indiegogo?
>>
I can make apps. Wanna chat about it make?
>>
>>1162325
Why the fuck did you take a picture of that image?

Also, for Kickstarter, you may want to consider growing tits and/or a vagina.
>>
>>1162431
If you can get $150k of crowd funding for essentially free, why wouldn't someone do that over getting an investor who wants x% of the company? I don't know too much about kickstarter so it may be a dumb question.
>>
>>1163029
looks like a butthole
>>
>>1163238
It's a bald guy kissing a baby.
Shoulder, head, shoulder.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>1162434
It's pretty complicated. It's a betting app for a certain market. My concern is also getting it on the App Store. But Apple seems to be okay with it as long as it's free.
>>
>>1163033
I'm going to try Kickstarter first
>>
>>1162431
That would be nice. I'm more of a marketing guy. I just know if I can get this app to work it has a lot of potential
>>
File: 1458365596734.jpg (1MB, 2388x2064px) Image search: [Google]
1458365596734.jpg
1MB, 2388x2064px
>>1162325
don't bother
>>
>>1162325
i heard you have no obligations to the sponsors of a kickstarter and you dont even have to make the app
>>
>>1164565
it is something I want to make happen though.
>>
>>1164401
why did you save that?
>>
>>1162325
unless you are a special snowflake woman or you have a tangible product that you want to develop, dont count on anyone helping you out.
>>
>>1164822
That's really funny.

Saved!
>>
>>1164929
Fair enough. I'm going to go with private funding
>>
>>1162325
get patents down first. Then go wild.
>>
>>1163033
I've always been under the impression that it's not "free money". You usually have to offer incentives to people in some way.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.