[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to double €5000 in 7 years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 0

How would you double €5000 in 7 years?

How would you double €100.000 in 7 years?
>>
>>1161477
Gold for some months, and btc.
>>
Invest in Scientology
>>
>>1161477
>double 100 dollars in 7 years
lel i can do that in a week
>>
Well, here's a rough rule-of-thumb:

To get doubling in 7 years, invest at 10% per year.
To get doubling in 10 years, invest at 7% per year.
>>
How to get a solid 10% though?

Btw I heard the United Kindom is releasing their own RSCoin soon
>>
>>1161523
That is the trick, isn't it? The S&P can come close, over the long term.
>>
>>1161477
Buy new technology companies
>>
>>1161477
I would double it in less then a week, with pepe.
>>
>>1161477
Also OP, nice pic man.
>>
Thanks for the comments, any more suggestions?
>>
>>1161477
convert it all to USD
convert it back to euros in 7 years
>>
>>1161542
that's a surefire way to lose all your money unless you know what you're doing.
>>
There's plenty of mutual funds that would have achieved that for you in the last 5 years. 100% and more. Various Biotech, or small and mid cap company funds. Going forward? Who knows? Fairly risky stuff right now. Are we at the end of a fairly decent bull market? Have we fully corrected yet? I've got my money spread into a few things that I hope to achieve similar results in in the next 5 years like India and pacific region, small cap companies, S&P 500, and other fairly obvious stuff. Just using these funds while I learn to trade myself and hopefully cream some stuff off the top myself in a few years time.
>>
>>1161493

seriously who needs a rule-of-thumb for that. if you dont manage the math behind this, you are doomed anyway.
>>
I was thinking about buying stocks and selling call options 2 months, third month no options to ensure receiving the dividend.
Any adjustments/ideas?
>>
Put it all on black and let it rip
>>
>>1161477
invest in banks in highly unstable economies, I've got 22% from a bank in Iran for the past year or so and the inflation of USD was around 10%, so I've got some 10%.plus It's just short term investment, do you can exchange to dollars if you see things are going south with little to no risk.
>>
>>1161477
SPY
>>
Give the money to me op, I will invest it for you and double it in 5days. But my fee is 15% so as long as you're up for that fly me a mail and I'll tell you how to send me the money.

Its a fairly shady method though, I use black market connections with hackers who operate bitcoin vending to cp to stolen/hacked PayPal account websites. They require 1k at least but they will double it without fail in 5 days. The money ain't legal of course. But such a small amount is insignificant for the feds.

My email is [email protected]
>>
Bitcoin. You only need a couple of months to double it actually.
>>
>>1164078
Kek
>>
>>1161886
this
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.