[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Startup ideas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8

File: 1429208854537.jpg (205KB, 1024x689px) Image search: [Google]
1429208854537.jpg
205KB, 1024x689px
pleas share your startup ideas, app/software ideas, or just generally product ideas that can scale (ie: opening a restaurant with XYZ feature won't qualify).

Finding ideas is a good way to practice your mind in the glorious skill of money making. So do it and share it!
>>
I thought /biz/ was full of creative people, turns out it's only people following the latest trends (shitcoins, stocks trading etc.)

Creativity is key to make money.
>>
here is my beginning of an idea.

I'd like to an app that matches local farmers with clients.

Farmers/producers get raped by supermarket chains. I just want to cut the middle men. i'd like an app where you can see the profile of the farm (videos/pictures/newsfeed) and you can order from them.

Of course the hard part is the delivery system, but ideally I would leverage another app that specializes in delivery.

Anyone is following me?
>>
File: 1377976916494.png (134KB, 334x393px) Image search: [Google]
1377976916494.png
134KB, 334x393px
>>1158031
>I thought /biz/ was full of creative people
>>
>>1158045
Literally already coding this as we speak. Imagine my surprise.
Are you one of my teammates?
>>
>>1156760
punch niggers and steal their money
>>
>>1158058
I'm not. I'm not surprised, the idea is great afterall.
In what country are you? Looking for partners?
>>
>>1158066
USA. Right now its just me and a couple of friends working on it pretty diligently. We have made good progress, things like looking up nearby farms and account creation are finished. Just working on bugs and the whole crop management thing atm. Idk your skillset but if you have contact info share it.
>>
>>1158122
I studied CS, I'm a dev (mostly mobile, Android but also web php/python/anything really). I created my own startup so I do product management/mobile marketing as well.

I'm in Europe though. Are you guys planning on getting funded or are you bootstrapping it?
>>
An app that leverages the power of memes.
It's still a floating idea, but memes have so much power it's interesting to search for business ideas around this phenomenon.
>>
>>1156760
A really fast toaster.
>>
>>1158256
Is that a new meme?
>>
>>1158258
I don't know, are you?
>>
>>1158161
I'm UK based, are you looking to keep this more localised or cover potentially most of Europe?
>>
>>1158278
Start local and nail it in one area at first, once the concept is proven go for a whole country/continent.
>>
>>1156760
https://satoshinow.com
>>
>>1158301
?? What does it have to do with new ideas?
>>
>>1158325

Thats his new idea?? Idk.
>>
Blackmailing married folks on ashley madison.

anyone wanna get in on the ground level of this multi-thousand dollar industry?
>>
File: 1437912289466.gif (989KB, 500x452px) Image search: [Google]
1437912289466.gif
989KB, 500x452px
>>1158063
>niggers
>their money
>>
File: 1391058076541.jpg (6KB, 250x243px) Image search: [Google]
1391058076541.jpg
6KB, 250x243px
Sure Mr. Random Internet Stranger, I'll just give away my promising revenue stream so that you can fuck it up and make it unusable.
>>
File: 1378092515003.jpg (16KB, 234x216px) Image search: [Google]
1378092515003.jpg
16KB, 234x216px
>>1158470
>>
>>1158470
I can tell you'll never be rich.
>>
>>1156760
apps are for fags my man
>>
>>1156760
app that tells you where the most quality bathrooms are and rates them based on different metrics.
>>
>>1158045
Why don't you start a small organization with farmers and sell a basket of fresh produce from local farms to clients in the form of baskets. You could even make it as a subscription and have the person pledge for x ammount of weeks for a portion of production, that way you move the risk from the farmer to the producer. You could also get them in touch with local restaurants as a b2b type deal.

Also apps are gor fags
>>
>>1159654
>>1159667
Apps for fags? You can litteraly have your business in the hands of billion of people.
Have you seen people in the street, in the metro, at the restaurant? They're glued to their phone. There are billion dollar opportunities everywhere with apps.

it's like saying "websites are for fags". It doesnt mean anything and you just look stupid.
>>
like a tinder but for finding friends
>>
>>1158122
>>1158161
>>1158278
Did I just watch an international business enterprise get started on /biz/? Truly a magical place.
>>
>>1159773
I go to MIT, are you a little kid? Apps are literally dumb.
>>
>>1159812
>goes to MIT
>hates apps

Hello friend, are you in women's studies or are you the janitor?
>>
>>1158045
>wants to cut out the middle man

i wonder what ethereum is trying to do. Why do people seriously think its another shitcoin?
>>
This is a really raw idea and I'm looking for feedback to bounce back and help brainstorm. The ideas probably already made or something similar, but I'm not able to find anything close.

So the idea is a basically a wardrobe purge since fashion is becoming a bigger thing in the world. My idea is to help get rid of old clothes that are cheap and don't match your style since people love to horde clothes due to consumerism. We would then recommend you a list, or even go shopping with you to help personalize your style. There could be many value added services here such as tutorials, make-up shopping, personal shopping, scheduled visits etc.

It would cost $45 dollars and $20/hour after the first hour. I would hire cheap fashion students looking to gain experience to add onto their resume and they would be paid + tip per client. They would essentially be curators to one's wardrobe and help them "rebirth" and build upon their existing wardrobe.

From a customers POV the process would be:

>Go on website
>Complete a quiz or personal profile
>Matches you with a list of stylists to choose from that includes their profile and ratings
>choose best one and figure out a time for an appointment and what services you'd like done
>give you directions of what to do before we come (i.e. Take out the "untouchable clothes" aside, we don't touch lingerie/underwear, etc.)
>stylist comes to home at that time, cleans out closet and gives you tips on what to improve, what would look great on you, etc.
>customer is given choice to donate clothes or keep them for whatever they need it for
>complete any additional services needed

I know they have sites where people by clothes in monthly packages and stuff, but wouldn't it be great to help you build upon that.

Instead of continuously giving the man a fish, we'd be teaching the man how to fish.

It's a really raw idea and I came up with it last night but I'm looking for feedback as to why this wouldn't work. Opinions?
>>
>>1160354
Smart. Me and my moresume yuppie friends would use this. Include hairstyle opinions, such as sending multiple angled pictures of your face/hairline and they suggest cut's and/or colors (for chicks).
>>
>>1158430
I am in. Contact?
>>
>>1160359
Definitely, the stylist is there to mentor you, give advice and answer questions. I was thinking of adding haircuts as a value added service but it would be difficult finding people to hire with that skillset

I'm looking at it as a fun and great experience to helping people get into the world of fashion and looking to improve themselves.
>>
>>1159773
Even more people can access websites
>>
File: inusys rimfire loading press.png (653KB, 603x443px) Image search: [Google]
inusys rimfire loading press.png
653KB, 603x443px
>>1156760
I want to start manufacturing ammunition maybe starting with .22lr or shot shells then centerfire.
I would buy the cases and bullets and load them before moving into die casting bullets and case manufacture.
>>
>>1160549
Ok Eugene.
>>
>>1160574
explain meme
>>
>>1160549
expensive, gotta have an ffl, and insurance for when someone blows up thier gun and gets hurt because your machine dropped a double charge powder measure.
>>
>>1160601
I think he's talking about the last Walking Dead episode.
>>
>>1160609
wHy sO PImP?
>>
File: 1422980524962.jpg (107KB, 417x600px) Image search: [Google]
1422980524962.jpg
107KB, 417x600px
>>1160603
I'm not even american
I'm not 100% sure what the machine costs but around 100k usd
>>
A mobile 4 player card game that has the same rules as a classic traditional card game but looks like hearthstone.
>>
I'm working on AI software that automates mechanical, aerospace, and electrical engineering. Also writing code. :^)
>>
>>1160549
btw the output on that machine 50000 per hour
>>
I've recently discovered that I have a knack for storage and maximizing space. Despite being kinda lazy when it comes to cleaning, I'm incredibly thorough when I do it and take pride in being able to turn a clogged mess into something organized and minimized. However, I'm terrified of hoarding-tier messes and would probably succumb to it pretty easily. My business would be focused on simpler solutions for people who just don't have the time to do it themselves or they have the money to spend. It'd be a great weekend gig to start. Whatcha think?
>>
Trying to get a person to design my product for manufacturing, confused as to who should i hire and what i should ask for. If i could get some good reads on this subject it would help.
>>
>>1160549
That's not a startup but OK.
>>1159982
Please ELI5 Etherum because I still can't grasp how you can run software on a blockchain.

Also, I don't think the customers care much about the technology behind, maybe I'm missing something I don't know, but people don't care if they have to go through Ebay or if the whole thing is distributed to <insert blockchain latest technology>.
>>
>>1156760
I got some good ideas, I need some good development partners for it.
>>
>>1156760
Something like uber but for parking spaces
>>
>>1160946
shoot it anon
>>
>>1160946
I'm your man. Let's hear it; alternatively you can email me at [email protected] and tell me about it.
>>
An Email web client, that simulates social media, by cleverly managing the inbox.

I think Windows or google is probably the only ones that can pull this off. I would love them to.

I've got my own hardware centric start up on the go.
>>
Currently writing an automated betting system. Finds football games with small win margins, bets, then cashes out when the early cash out option is positive, almost always a bit before the game starts.
>>
>>1160935
start-up
noun
noun: startup
the action or process of setting something in motion.
"the start-up of marketing in Europe"
a newly established business.
plural noun: start-ups; plural noun: startups
"problems facing start-ups and small firms in rural areas"
>>
>>1160722
No one would want some guy rooting around their personal belongings just so they could save space, especially if they have to pay. Your largest target market would be hoarders, who are incredibly stubborn about their stuff, which mostly comes down to psychological issues.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.