[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Student Loans General: JUST Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: iu[1].jpg (45KB, 550x376px) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].jpg
45KB, 550x376px
So, instead of committing suicide I'm going to do the financial equivalent and just up and bail on everything to go to uni.

Applying for a $120,000 Student Loan with Wells Fargo to finish school (estimated total cost of $15,000-$45,000) Applying for the maximum amount to allow it to sit and get some minor interest which I could pocket. Alternatively, put it in an S&P 500 for the same thing.
>>
Just leave the country when you graduate and don't look back
>>
>>1156720
No country that wouldn't turn me over for what has to be a felony is worth living in desu. I don't intend to stay in contact with family or anything once I return to school anyway, but I dunno.

Ideally I'll have my loans paid off within three years.
>>
>>1156716
If you don't get a job with Google after you graduate you're never going to be able to pay back that loan
>>
>>1156716
You won't be the first.

Just make sure to take fixed negative interest rate on the loan from WFC, so they can actually pay you for taking the loan.

Otherwise good luck, I am laughing my ass off as we speak, there is another bubble about to burst soon in the study loans department.

Do not take seriously all I have written.

Seriously, SELL WFC, stable, but overvalued.
>>
>>1156716
One more thing, put the rest of that $125k on S&P500 with margin account, so you can actually make at least eight digits debt.
>>
>>1156722

Idk if your first sentence is in support or opposition to what I said.

Money issues are generally civil issues, so no jail time is warranted unless it was obtained with the intention to not pay. So get a job and pay on them for a few months or a year and then skip town.
>>
>>1156716
>Alternatively, put it in an S&P 500 for the same thing.

NO NO NO NO you dumb faggot.

The S&P500 ALWAYS sees a bull run before the US elections.

Wait 1 year after a new president is sworn in and THEN and ONLY THEN buy the dip.

Otherwise enjoy a 40% drop in your investments if you want to be an impatient splerg cretin
>>
>>1156724
I could poverty-mode it the first few years of my career and/or bust ass once I'm back in school to get internships and network into a decent job.

>>1156725
Ah.

>>1156716
Can't even get a loan of any amount. credit is too shit. I need a cosigner.

Only people that would cosign are my parents, who stole my identity and made my credit shit in the first place. And theirs is also shit.
>>
I'm going to be 80-90k in debt next year and no clue of what I'm going to do to pay it off.
>>
>>1157150
I can't even get enough of a loan to finish school lol.
>>
>>1157326
Iktf. I'm a Europoor who wants to study in the UK. Things aren't looking pretty for me.

UK stays in the EU
>state covers living costs (only have to pay half of it back)
>covers 4600 Euro tuition for the first year
>rest is covered by the UK government loan
>46k debt in total

UK leaves the EU
>tuition fees almost 2x as high
>can't get a UK government loan or any support from my own government
>no one in my country is willing to give loans above 40k
>would need to take 3 separate loans/credits
>90k debt plus interest

Feels bad m8. The main problem isn't the debt itself, but actually finding someone who gives me the loan. If the referendum was just one year later I wouldn't have this problem.
>>
File: 1456715501543.png (710B, 56x56px) Image search: [Google]
1456715501543.png
710B, 56x56px
>>1156746
Haha moron no one can time the market.

Just dollar cost average monthly and automize it.
>>
>>1157390
fuck off stop leeching our country
>>
>>1156716
Richfag getting everything paid for by Mommy and Daddy over here
>>
>>1157390
I'm return I've taken nothing from your country. Fuck off and bleed some other country dry
>>
>>1157562
Good shit senpai.

Parents actually actively screwed me out of being able to pay for school lol.
>>
Not sure what to do now desu. Still being at home is just toxic and kills any motivation to do things, but I need to move out even if I'm just working min. wage indefinitely.
>>
File: 1420232166292.png (51KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
1420232166292.png
51KB, 500x501px
>>1157574
>>1157496
>taking a loan that is going to be paid back in full is leeching
I will not even see the money. It gets directly paid to the university and stays within the country. What are you talking about?
If anything I will pump more money into your country.
>>
>>1157588
Yeh dude uhm. Actual poor people cant be approved for those kinds of loans so

Youre def a silver spoonfag
>>
>>1158102
No, they screwed me out of my scholarship.

I can't get approved for a student loan like the rest of poorfags. Not enough income, poor credit history (fraudulent from my parents).
>>
>>1156716
I am literally doing your life, I actually attempted suicide but just once. Mom found me hung in my room and it felt bad man, shook me up. Unemployed 2 years now.

I got therapy and decided I didn't want to hurt my parents and was convinced to try at life.

Decided that my debt wasn't high enough to die and to redo life. I am 34. Its like I am redoing my teens and 20s and its weird as fuck. Got 70k in debt and getting probably 70k more to be a pharmacist or maybe I will pivot to nursing. Healthcare can't go down the tubes probably but supposedly pharmacy is gonna die ...sigh I really like the job.

Need to do undergrad again because my first degree was a BBA and I never used it much because I have no work experience thats really that notable so no management positions for me. I did accounting and data entry then moved but couldn't find a job.

If I end up being too retarded for calculus and science then I'll cut my losses quickly and go to MBA 2017 I guess.
>>
>>1157417
No one can time the market sure but can you get out near the top and near the bottom consistently with low risk. Sure.
>>
>>1158195
I have a job, there's just no mobility in it.

I can't get approved for any loans and can't make enough to pay for school. I know /biz/ would say just self-educate and create something of value, and they might be right, but it's virtually impossible to be motivated right now, really.
>>
>>1156716
I just turned 24 and am an amerifag so thankfully I can take out more federal stafford loans, I already used up pretty much all my other ones for being a dependent. Now that I'm considered "independent" I can finally borrow more dough. I'm only like 50k in the hole because the other 50k my dad took out got erased because he is disabled. He got hit with a huge tax bill since the discharge was considered income for that year... but he's so poor they declared it noncollectable and won't touch his house or SS payments.
>>
>>1159687
Best of luck
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.