[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LISK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (9KB, 306x160px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9KB, 306x160px
why didn't you get into the LISK ICO /biz/?
you do know this is the hottest new coin in the crypto space right? coding in "solidity" is never gonna catch on. developers want to use a language that they already know. LISK is the future of smart contracts. get on the train while you still can
>>
Woo! The shill train has started.

Btw, selling 2000lisk at 0.004btc/lisk
Escrow only, drop an email.
>>
what site can you buy lisk on now i alredy have 16,000 but i want more and the ico is over
>>
>>1155057
Im selling but the price is now 0.005btc/lisk.

How many are you after?
>>
>>1155047
>0.004btc/lisk
that's a steal compared to what it will cost when it hits the exchanges
>>
>>1155063
I know. I'll probably regret selling it but I need the money now for my medical bill.
>>
are there no exchanges trading it yet?
>>
read more about Lisk here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1346646

>>1155068
not yet. expect it to go at least 10x when it gets on poloniex . I could see this being third behind btc and eth, easy
>>
>>1155073
lets hope so i almost have 16,000 i was on poloniex today and the mods where saying that lisk will not be on poloniex they didnt really say why just said that they dont like it basically
>>
>>1155105

they will add anything that people want to trade, all they care about is collecting fees
>>
>>1155112

this anon got it right. praise Lord Kek or he will haunt you down with sword and fire.
>>
>>1155112
>>1155120
Pepe is pretty great but when it comes down to it people want more than memes they invest in the tech , and that's where LISK really shines.
>>
>>1155047
How the fuck can u sell your lisk?
It is not listed on any of exchange that I know of.
>>
>>1155047
>at 0.004btc/lisk
Top KEK, where did you pull that price from, your ass ? You seriously think that Lisk will hit 0.004 btc per lisk ? This ain't happen and before you tell me that people said the same thing about ethereum, ethereum has a of over 50 developer and most of them have a Ph.D . Lisk consists of how many developers, 2 maybe 3 ? And be you say that I "butthurt" because I didn't invest in the ICO, I have already invested in it since the first day.
>>
>>1155256
Lisk is now in the top ten crowd funded projects of ALL TIME
>>
lisk will be on poloniex

https://explorer.lisk.io/marketWatcher

>why didn't you buy lisk?
>>
>>1155040
hypescam coin. you shills should burn in hell
>>
>>1155256
Who was the person who posted lisk here for crowdfunding? I still remember that
>>
>>1155040

I did anon i did of to the moon we go, x10 easy.

>Huge crowd funding in the beginning.
>Strong ICO phase.
>Already deals with poloniex to be listed site.
>Smart contracts.
>Apps coded in Java, every programmer knows Java.

Remember ETH /biz/ don't miss ETH v2 when its cheap.

> Wallet out in 2-3 weeks the time to act is literally now!
>>
>>1155040

>developers want to use a language they already know

what do you base this on? Do you have any experience with software development? Most developers i know would find it very exciting to learn a language if there was a purpose behind it. Solidity seems smarter in the longer run because it was written to work for smart contracts. Isn't lisk just javascript on Ethereum? What about the flaws in the syntax which wasn't written with Ethereum or smart contracts in mind?
>>
>>1156536

>Solidity is a high-level language whose syntax is similar to that of JavaScript and it is designed to compile to code for the Ethereum Virtual Machine. As you will see, it is quite easy to create contracts for voting, crowdfunding, blind auctions, multi-signature wallets and more.

https://solidity.readthedocs.org/en/latest/

Solidity was even written with JS in mind. Maybe i sound bitter for not funding, but isounded like some shilling for people who don't know how to code.
>>
>>1156473
JAVASCRIPT, ITS JAVASCRIPT NOT JAVA YOU MONGOLOID PIECE OF SHIT
>>
>>1156553
Holly Jevvees god forbids people shorten words.
>>
>>1156553
oh i shorted manners to man its the same thing
>>
>>1156604
fuck meant to reply to>>1156600
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.