[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

E-Commerce Resources?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1457309777110.jpg (83KB, 599x449px) Image search: [Google]
1457309777110.jpg
83KB, 599x449px
Think I found my niche, and I am looking to start an e-commerce store. So far the mywifequitherjob.com has been a good resource, what are some similar websites like it?

Right now looking for anything on SEO, marketing, and anything pertaining to online retail.
>>
Shoppify is a good one, also if you think you have a niche product, try and market it to your target audience as much as possible. Can I ask, how did you go about getting set up with your e-commerce business?
>>
>>1154168
I'm not setup at all, sorry to disappoint. In just in the brainstorm/research phase
>>
File: 1456424624259.jpg (134KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1456424624259.jpg
134KB, 640x640px
>>
OP, have you signed up for the wifequitherjob website? Is it any good? It looks pretty scammy to me, reminds me of a get-rich-quick site.

I'm all for learning about this type of thing, but I don't want to pay thousands for a course telling me how to set up a simple website.
>>
>>1155216
I'm just on the email list. He emails you free videos on youtube and affiliate links.
You don't have to buy anything, but a lot of his shit does seem like a primer for his thousand dollar online course. The guy can't steal your shekels, so you're safe in that regard. No harm in signing up, and you can always unsubscribe. So far I've found he gives good info.
>>
>>1154135
shill tactics never cease to amaze me , nice try with your shitty site , also sage and report
>>
>>1155406
Bruh you are so gay, I'm not fucking shilling for that chink. You just have a crabs in a bucket mentality. I'm just sharing a FREE, YES FREE resource that I personally found informative, in case anyone else on this board was looking into e-commerce. If you're not going to contribute to the board at least have the decency to stay in the crypto-currency threads deluding youself into believing you can make money sitting on your ass spending your lunch money on virtual currency.

Some people actually come here for, you know, business discussion, and part of business discussion is referencing websites that have good information.
>>
File: 1456638087328.png (978KB, 1080x1063px) Image search: [Google]
1456638087328.png
978KB, 1080x1063px
>>
Read everything ever written and watch every video by Gary Vaynerchuk. Then read 4 Hour Work Week by Tim Ferriss to learn how to set up a good niche and drop-shipping business model that requires minimal time commitment. Use Shopify for your site. Read as many blog posts as possible from Seth Godin, Gary Vaynerchuk, Shopify and HubSpot.

If you've done everything above, you'll be able to sell shit to an asshole. You'll be set. Get after it.
>>
>>1154135
I have set up successful drop shipping, e-commerce and affiliate sites. Ive made close to 5mil profit in 10 years. Your questions are so broad they are difficult to answer be more specific and i can help.

for a small fee of $99
>>
>>1156738
You're speaking from experience?
>>1157318
Nice, and right now I'm just looking for the hands on advice as to how I should go about establishing a dropshipping relationship with a vendor, until I get big enough to handle my own inventory and use 3rd party shipping. Also interested in anything pertaining to online marketing. Thanks.
>>
>>1157318

kekd

This post encompasses everything the ecommerce shills are; big (false) claims and a 'buy now' button. It's also satire, dummy.

Ecommerce and affiliate is a meme, and as a capable young man in a 1st world country you should just stay the fuck away from it and do something worthwhile with your life.

But if you are set on joining the army of Pajeets making $0.73 an hour, just check out blackhatworld.
>>
>>1157970
Well I found only one major website selling what I'm thinking of selling and I see they have hundreds of reviews on each item which can sell for well over $100. So i think capturing a little market share in this industry could be quite profitable. And if nothing else it will be a good business education experience. I'm not planning on being an affiliate. Just dropshipping until I have enough capital and cashflow to have my own inventory.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.