[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things that poorfags do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: 1450411235937.jpg (178KB, 750x499px) Image search: [Google]
1450411235937.jpg
178KB, 750x499px
>I refuse to spend money to make money
>I play videogames
>I think that my situation is outside of my control
>I don't read books
>The stockmarket is for smart people!
>I do the bare minimum at my job
>I play videogames
>I am planning on buying an iPhone
>I'm going to major in English
>pays for digital media instead of pirating
>collects anime figures/video games/anything that depreciates in value
>Tells the truth in job interviews
>I don't research the jobmarket or the prospect careers of my major
>I look for excuses instead of solutions
>I try to find what's *wrong* with me rather than how I can overcome difficulties
>I think other people are simply more gifted than me and self-defecate
>Plays computer games
>they're never going to pay me more because they are evil so I have to accept this
>I'm over 23, I don't have to learn anymore!
>i'm poor because of the jews/west/communist
>i'm going to buy the most expensive car/house possible, I will manage the debt somehow
>thinking that buying real estate and renting it is the only viable option when it comes to personal investing
>not even trying to understand stock market and labeling it as gambling
>taking a mortgage/car loan when your net value is 0
>labeling loans as evil and always paying up front with all your saved cash
>keeping huge sums of money on checking account for years while saving for something
>I play videogaymes
>an entrepreneur is he who lives like no one else will for 10 years so he can live like no one else can for the rest of his life
>I'm following the tai lopez mba tutorial to set up my first business selling vemma sodas
>I use drugs recreationally outside of very rare social occasions
>I drink alcohol under I fall over usually
>I don't read books
>I play videogames
>>
File: oh_look_its_this_thread_again.jpg (40KB, 460x500px) Image search: [Google]
oh_look_its_this_thread_again.jpg
40KB, 460x500px
>>1153221
You repeated yourself like 5 times in the list.

Also, some of the stuff you listed is stupid.
>pays for digital media instead of pirating
>Tells the truth in job interviews
Apparently honesty isn't a virtue in your world.
>>
>>1153246
>Telling the truth
>When everyone else is lying

Enjoy no job
>>
>>1153249
Haha. I've been employed continuously for the past 10 years, since I graduated college. And that's 5 different jobs.

Do you know why? Because I've got skills and I am a people person. I always tell the truth on job interviews.
>>
>>1153255
Aren't you a little too old for 4chan?
>>
>>1153261
lol. fair point. I'm going to go kill myself now...
>>
>>1153264
Pls don't anon I still love you.

>>1153249
I am gainfully employed and never once lied in my interview. I also didn't get my job through networking. I just interviewed well. I did however get promoted by networking.
>>
>labeling loans as evil and always paying up front with all your saved cash

But I don't like paying interest. It doesn't benefit me.
>>
>>1153292
>Poorfag detected

You can get loans with lower interest rates than you earn in that time, it's essentially free money.
>>
>>1153295

I guess. But up to what point? Should I leverage a loan for day to day expenses & throw my entire paycheck into investing? Should I take out a loan just to invest?
>>
>>1153221
>20 year old /biz/ shitposter who thinks that reading books on business and investing, and being a serial entrepreneur by starting $500 shit businesses that resell or drop ship chink trash on ebay and inevitably fail will make him rich and not just another middle class wageslave striver.
>>
>>1153305
You can leverage credit in consumer spending yes. I have a 0% interest car loan right now. It's not because I don't have the cash to pay it off. It's because I can park that same $10k in an investment account and earn interest while making payments on that loan. It's literally free money.
>>
>>1153221
>>I try to find what's *wrong* with me rather than how I can overcome difficulties
>>I think other people are simply more gifted than me
These hit close to home for me.
How do I into confidence.
All my classmates are landing wicked internships and I've had like 2 interviews
>>
>>1153309
>It is shitposting to give good advice

I've helped countless people. Stay poor my friend, stay poor.
>>
>>1153326
keep on striving. you will die middle class.
>>
>>1153330
I probably have a higher networth than you at 20
>>
>>1153331
im not impressed by the money you inherited.
>>
>>1153335
I hope this is a troll because literally every post you made is a point from OP.

That reminds me to add "things all successful people inherit money".
>>
>>1153292
it's the same fucking bullshit these shills have been pushing forever

you have to make the assumption that
>the market will outperform interest
>you're alright with giving the bank any interest whatsoever
>you have the credit for a decent rate or are willing to do the business with credit card companies and climb up the secured card ladder like every other normie cuck
>>
>>1153346
>shills

Yeah we're shilling hard to give good advice for you to make money.

Jesus Christ this board really is shit. You try to give people good advice and not troll, and you get shit for it.

It's really no surprise I'm one of the only actually helpful/contributing people still left here. All the others left ages ago or only browse occasionally.
>>
>>1153309
> I've helped countless people stay poor.
my friend this is true.
>>
>>1153346
> you have to climb the ladder. You only do secured cards if you fucked up.
>>
>>1153346
>bank loans
>not f&f
i always forget that poorfags are always surrounded by other poorfags instead of finding a way into circles of non retards
>>
File: 1458365212047.jpg (627KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1458365212047.jpg
627KB, 1000x750px
>>1153349
Yeah by giving actual advice instead of telling them to buy cryptocurrencies and posting "workplace feels" memes.

Yeah I'm close to finished with this board. I was going to make a couple threads(or one concatenated) about optimal food budgeting for nutrition/cost and car tips/what models to buy for frugalness etc that I compiled into a helpful format for people here.

Nah fuck you fags. Enjoy being poor and enjoy one of the last regular posters who desperately tried to fix this board leaving. Have fun with your pepecoin or whatever the fuck.
>>
>>1153348
yeah ok buddy all I hear is
>BUY BUY BUY

>>1153350
alright
>you're sitting on an embarrassing amount of cash making very little in savings with no goal that just continues to grow
>you have absolutely no loans, debt, or anything to even generate a credit history for you
>your options to develop a score is either a secured card, or don't have a credit score either

what do you do?
>>
>>1153348
Financial philosophies can mean widely different things to different people, great sensei. For you, leveraging debts to make money works. That's awesome! I hope you make tons of money and never default.

For me, I haven't felt good in the past when I had loans out. I had daily fear, knowing that if I had to work to pay this shit off. Not fun for me.
>>
>>1153356
> 100% of all friends and relatives are dead or 0 creditors.

Then I'd pay someone to be an authorized user on their card.

I'd talk to my boss about being an authorized user on the company card.

0 to 50 year old credit history in one 15 minute phone call.
>>
>>1153356
>Being this retarded

You're doing a good impression. This is too over the top to be real, nice work!
>>
>>1153352
What's F&F
>>
>>1153362
so the key to not being a poorfag is actually none of the shit in OP

it's just that you have to rely on others the entirety of your life
nice
>>
File: cast_away.jpg (52KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
cast_away.jpg
52KB, 640x360px
>>1153366
well you don't have to.

Its just basic economic division of labor and equivalent exchange really make quality of life go up.

Not too many people can be
Farm
Herd
Pick -thresh - Spin - weave - sew
Kill - carve - butcher - tan - store - preserve
gather - grind - transport -excavate - pour - level - Log - mill - mine - smelt - frame - fasten - weatherproof

all with tools of your own design and making btw.
Can't borrow or pay for them in your economic model of one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BN-34JfUrHY
>>
>>1153221
>acts smug on a jap image board
>>
>>1153354
id say a good 90% of this board is pure shit. like i said, it's 20 year old college shitposters who think they're going to get rich by dropshipping, investing in memecoins, or by "reading books." very little useful information about careers in finance, accounting, engineering, etc.
>>
>>1153221
>things that X do
These threads are so shit.
>>
>>1153354
>visionary of Marx's teachings
>anti-racist

jesus christ, I hope this picture is one of those scenarios where some anon just paste stupid ass words onto some random fedoratipper pictures.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.