[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poorfag fam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1458302280038.jpg (8KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1458302280038.jpg
8KB, 205x246px
What 2 do if your parents are poorfags with poor financial decision-making?

>Keep telling me about the newest MLM and cryptocurrency and all this shit
>They keep telling me I should drop my Accounting major and just join Amway because they heard some people are making 6-figures doing it
>Keep nagging me about getting a job and moving out and doing chores which further lowers my testosterone via cortisone
>Are voting for Bernie because he'll give them free things
>Keep telling me liberal things they heard on bernie sanders discussion forums
>Keep telling me how capitalism is evil and horrible and that there's a conspiracy to make us poor
>Keep telling me how world war 3will start soon and so money will become useless anyway
>Can't get a job because of their shit since they keep making retarded rules

Fuck man I know I'm living under their roof but why do they have to be like this? I'm so jeally of financially literate parents.

What do I do? I'm considering just taking what money I have and moving by myself to le big city and starting a new life but I have no real job and no gf.

How do you guys deal with your poorfag family?
>>
You posted the exact same thread maybe a week or two ago, word for word.

Tell them to stop being idiots.
>>
>>1153222
I just want some good advice man

They're getting too unbearable to keep living with yet people on /biz/ keep saying you should live with your parents until 30 to maximize savings
>>
>>1153225
People on biz are NEETs.
As long as you're working and have and income and as long as you're not frivolous and know how to budget you'll be more than fine.
if they're unbearable, call them out on their bullshit.
People have moved out at younger ages and became very successful, other at an older age and failed in life.
Any evidence to a specific age would be anecdotal and is worth shit.

Also if you move out at a later age, you'll be that one guy that lived with his parents till he's 30, socially awkward, and oblivious to how the world works.

Get your shit together with a job, start looking for a place, once you find one get it, then stsrt moving things in slowly and then get out of your parents' place.
Only thing you need to wait on is having the furniture to live with and a sustainable income.

Get out, learn, fail, or succeed. All are learning experiences.
>>
>>1153231
Makes sense I guess familia.

Just kind of hard considering I'm studying, not really sure how I'll be able to work enough to move out.
>>
>>1153234

Then keep studying until you get a full time job. Then do the above.
In the meantime you can just passively agree with you parents (nod your head), say "maybe you're right" and whatnot so they'll lay off of you until you can leave.
>>
>>1153237
I just wish I had based businessman parents. Life would be so much easier.

I guest I can work as much I can to save money then move out as the "last straw" when they get too obnoxious.
>>
>>1153239
Wishing your life was different is pointless. you just need to work with the cards you're dealt.
>>
>>1153239
try r9k
>>
>>1153216
Nigger pack your bag and fucking leave people who hold you back have nothing to offer you
>>
>>1153540
But muh savings...

I don't get it. In one breathe we have people on biz saying live with them as long as you can for max savings, and the others say move out asap.

Who do I listen to? What do successful people do?
>>
>>1153544
Just move out man. Make sure you have a good cushion in your savings when you do. Me personally I wouldn't feel comfortable if I didn't have at least a $10k safety net when I move out. I am extremely risk averse though and probably keep more cash on hand than I should.

Say what you will, but having a decent chunk of cash available for emergencies or moving out is piece of mind.
>>
File: Bucket-of-crabs.jpg.cf.jpg (38KB, 400x401px) Image search: [Google]
Bucket-of-crabs.jpg.cf.jpg
38KB, 400x401px
>>1153544
If these people are actively preventing OP from building himself up they are a hindrance so he should move out ASAP
And to answer you're question successful people don't complain about their situations they take action and change it themselves OP will understand that when he gets away from those toxic people and their pathetic crab mentality
>>
File: image.jpg (91KB, 427x582px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 427x582px
>>1153547
>piece of mind

Kek meant peace of mind
>>
>>1153216
Stop listening to them? The poor will stay poor because they hope to be rich effortlessly, they do not really strive to be rich.
>>
Kill yourself op
>>
>>1153216
shes right, capitalism is supposedto keep the poor poor and the rich rich. she knows more than you desu.
>>
>>1153237
>>1153540
>>1153547
>>1153549
Thanks senpaitachi. I guess I will do that soon and move the heck out.

The meager savings are not fucking worth all this headache.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.