[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone have any decent SEO tips/guides for YouTube? Googling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: youtube_header_1.jpg (29KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
youtube_header_1.jpg
29KB, 670x377px
Anyone have any decent SEO tips/guides for YouTube? Googling only brings up shitty products and I can't be bothered to sift through the bs on blogs/forums.

Created a channel for fun and the only other channels in the niche are either good content, shitty SEO/keywords, or vice verca. My content is even better than the best in the niche, and I'd like to get to the top of the niche as quickly as possible.
>>
>>1152947
hit me up on Skype, "ragequit-noob"
>>
>>1152968
Sry, got rid of Skype a while ago. If you're looking to partner or something I wouldn't really be up for it anyway. Not doing this for profit as the niche is small and I have no idea how big it will get on YouTube anyway.
>>
>>1152972
I just wanted to offer you my services its np brother, GL to you anyway.
>>
File: 1447757860424.jpg (81KB, 736x930px) Image search: [Google]
1447757860424.jpg
81KB, 736x930px
>>
Best tip I can give is end your videos with telling people to like or dislike ( likes and dislikes work the same and help give you a chance at being found) and to leave a comment. Keep up regular uploads or at least a schedule to keep people coming back even if they don't subscribe.
Other than that start praying and hope you get lucky that a video or two will go viral.
>>
>>1153133
I have a "subscribe for more" ending and a link to another video at the end of each video, but I guess I should add stuff to encourage likes/comments as well.

My like:view ratio is actually pretty good atm considering my channel is new enough that most views come from external sources (not subscription box or even youtube search.) 5%~ of viewers like on most videos.

I'm assuming more likes/comments for your keywords gives higher precedence in recommended videos/YT search.
>>
>>1153143
Pretty much, all you need to do is make consistent content and make sure people are liking/disliking videos.
>>
>>1153143
Also don't be afraid to branch off onto other things like a podcast or streaming. It's a good way to make some extra cash and build up a fan base that way, but I would recommend you don't take any kind of brand deal if you have a low sub base. They will usually always try to rip you off and people will just think you are a sell out fuck and dislike you for it. Be smart about the deals you take and always turn down ones that do not apply to you or your channel.
>>
>>1152947
Whats your channel
>>
If you have a decent amount of subs and traffic going onto your channel, first of all get a g2a referred link and put it everywhere. It's free and with a decent amount of traffic you can get a couple bucks a month.
>>
>>1153133
I have near 100k subs and upload 1 video a month, im obviously not going to say more, but I have found a way to not upload a ton of videos constantly to keep growing. To make 1 one of my videos it takes time tho, and the niche pays like shit for the amount of traffic I move. It's still better nothing tho. I hope I can get growing and eventually I get millions granted views monthly.
>>
>>1153240
>>1154063
Not really trying to make money off the channel
also lol g2a. Could make more with Amazon aff links that go to the homepage.
>>
>>1154273
Why lol at g2a. You'll make more with it idiot, it saves cookies into people's computers, and im talking about an aff link taht go to the homepage too.
Well its better at least if you are into gaming niche.
>>
Holy shit. Not a single shred of decent advice in this thread.

You're all fucking retarded, /biz/
>>
>>1155153
G2A pays out nothing compared to other affiliate programs. The only reason why they're so widely used is because they give better rates to large streamers/youtubers and all of the stupid smaller ones follow mindlessly.
>>
>>1155778
Whats a better one than g2a that will save cookies on people's computer for later?
>>
>>1156197
Every affiliate program saves cookies onto people's computers for later. Just including an Amazon link to the homepage or the game you're playing will net you more $$ than a g2a link unless you're one of the huge streamers/youtubers that is hooked up with better rates.

G2A has a poor reputation and literally 75% of gaming channels/streams already promote them, so there's really no point unless you're huge.
>>
>>1156212
but can you keep track of how many cookies have you sent?

also does it have a multi level scheme like g2a?
>>
bump for aff link recomendations

i have good traffic, i just need a good aff link (that is compatible with youtube, i dont want my channel banned).
>>
bbbbump
>>
>>1156664
Yes you can see how many clicks you get on your links. And you also get % bumps after you reach milestones for money made.
>>1156900
What niche are you in? I'm willing to give advice on this cause monetization is my specialty and I want to keep this thread alive long enough to actually get an answer to my question in the OP.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.