[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lisk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled.png (105KB, 1262x781px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
105KB, 1262x781px
Heads up Lisk realease on 21st. Only thing i know about the pricing is my experience. i bought about 13$ worth for which i got around an 1000 coins back at the beginning of the month. It's 287 worth at the moment, so my thinking is that ppl might brought 4 times of the Lisk in the last weeks compered to my moment of my enter.
>>
Does anyone know what exchange lisk will be trading in?
>>
>>1152606
Nope.
>>
can you please stfu about the ico.

they fewer people know about it the more lisk we get you goddamn retard.
>>
>>1152600
what is the rate for 1 BTC to LISK?
I'm interested in this.
>>
Im in, but I just look at chart history of majority of coin value after ICO. Most if not all coin value will go down in a couple of weeks.
Well, I think this will be my long term investment.
>>
How can we buy Lisk? it only says ICO on their website... any help?
>>
>>1153218
All good, just transferred some btc... I will be shilling the shit out of this coin.

To the MOON!
>>
>>1152925
>what is the rate for 1 BTC to LISK?
>I'm interested in this.
more or less 10k
>>
>>1153238
Too bad the price will most likely drop

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1346646.msg14255388#msg14255388
>>
>>1152629
>if no one knows about my crypto I'll sure profit!
>>
>>1153161
The only long term investment in crypto is Bitcoin, when will you guys learn?
>>
>>1152606
Bitrex
Poloniex
C-Cex

and more
>>
>>1153629
>lost 70% of its value over 2 years
>long term investment
Kek
>>
>>1153595
Wrong!

Drop from the LAUNCH price Yes.
Drop from PRESALE/ICO price No.

Those charts from your link show a drop from launch price not presale price. Ether was sold at much higher price at launch than at presale.
Same for other coins.
>>
>>1152600
OP here it is at 197 now. With 5h left from the ICO.
Also droped an other ten boy on it. As the devs said everywhere if your payment is not yet comfirmed, it will be but they are bombarded atm, it will take longer.
>>
>>1153595
see>>1153651

I was going to say that makes no god damn sense to me.

If i buy x amount of lisk with 1 btc

depending on the amount being distributed and donated in ico will determine your lisk quantity.

however the less lisk received the more its worth, so in btc its the same thus

i was going to say, why would any one sell their lisk for the same price they bought it for

so thanks for that
>>
How many months until this gets pumped?

How much are you guys buying? I was thinking of buying about 80 bucks worth, but I think I will wait for the inevitable dump at launch.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.