[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I be a millionaire?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled-1.jpg (213KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
213KB, 1280x800px
if i ask donation of 1.00 usd from each of 173mils registered paypal users, how many of them will be kind enough to let go their 1 usd without any question?... can i be a millionaire just by doing this?
>>
Sure.

But ask for $10, you'll make 10x as much and $10 is still not that much compared to $1.

Source: I did this and I'm now a multimillionaire
>>
really???..hahaha
>>
i myself a bit doubtful.. but if you say you did this and now you are multi - millionaire.. just tell me, how did you that.. by what means?..how to contact all paypal users?
>>
>>1152557

spend 6 months building a massive social media network of fake profiles targeting different high-potential niches

- cars
- fashion
- anime weeb shit
- luxury high status lifestyle
- young slutty girls with big tits
- young preppy classy girls with small tits
- fitness (both girls and dudes, nohomo)

once you have like 3-5 accounts per niche and piled up a large following, you can try to get shit like that to go viral by sneaking it in and posting something like 'i just sent this guy 10$, can't wait to see how many people pitch in!'

then snowball it further by reblogging/sharing across your other profiles/accounts.

i'm 100% certain yo will atleast make some money. but there's also a chance your following carries it further, kickstarting a viral phenomenon and you make anywhere between xyz and 10 million in donation money.

only issue i see is paypal stepping in and 'freezing your account' for whatever fucking reason. so you'd have to be careful with that, it's the only weak link in this plan.

workaround for impatient people: contact owners of high follower count blogs and offer them money in return for them posting your shit. basic marketing essentially. have them sign an NDA so you can protect yourself should they speak out at some point. if you do this you want to hide your intentions behind some bs charitable motivation.
>>
>>1152584
I coldcalled them or, better yet.

Here I'll let you in on a secret.

Here's what you do: you send out BIRTHDAY CARDS - yes BIRTHDAY to all the PayPal users. Now when someone gets a birthday card in the mail they'll be excited right? They'll try to open it up before all other mail.

BAM that's where you ask them for $1, guaranteed they'll read. This will improve your success drastically. It's literally how I earned over $140million
>>
6 months? with risk of account being freeze?... wow thats scary bro.. but it is a very2 nice realistic plan
>>
birthday cards????.. yeah thats nice bro, but where can we get the paypal users emails for me to send them birthday cards???
>>
>>1152621
No you send them in the mail

If you email it it'll just go to spam folder and not looked at. But if you buy very colorful birthday cards they'll definitely see the message
>>
wish there are nice hackers out there helping me.. :-(
>>
buy colourful birthday card to 173 mils user???.. how much money do i need to invest bro... need to open birthday card factory and also need to research all the adresses of the users.. now i know why informations are expensive
>>
>>1152623

this is fucking genius. the only problem is finding their addresses.
>>
yeah... posting to paypal facebook page.. might seems realistic.. but will they allow it?
>>
you earned 140million?...how does it fell earning 140 million...if i have 140 dollars, and someone ask me 1 usd.. i'll give him without any question..so you have 140million.. can i ask you at least 100k... hahaha
>>
>>1152569
>>1152609
post bank account/proofs or gtfo
>>
Are you serious bro?.. if you are serious, i cant just post my bank account here..you have to give me your email at least.. or maybe you can donate to my paypal account...:-)
>>
ok... gtfo :-) nice bro hahaha
>>
donate 100k here ---- > [email protected] :-)
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.