[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one become a millionaire by age 25?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 0

I'm 19 with no debt and have scholarships to pay for uni. I am a mechanical engineering student. Any tips?
>pic unrelated
>>
>>1152232
>step 1: be jewish or have jewish relatives
>step 2: use your connections to get a jewish investor to invest money in your business
>step 3: ???
>step 4: Profit!
Hope this helps.
>>
Play the lottery
>>
>>1152235
not a jew, thankfully
>>
>>1152241
um?mmmm no?
>>
Start a successful business.

Only way really. There's no other way to make a million dollars or more within 6 years as a student with no skills.
>>
>>1152232

start a business. what business? that's the question you must answer yourself. do you know how to code?
>>
>>1152260
i know a bit. coding is a meme tho.
>>1152258
true.
>>
>>1152232
Organized crime.
>>
>>1152232
If you don't go to a shit school, start working hard and networking Freshman/Sophomore year and finish your core classes early.

You will be able to get internships as a Freshman/Sophomore and your Junior and Senior year can be spent working on a startup if you have good plans, passion, and discipline.

One of my friends was a Bioengineering major and his business is worth $5M and he's 26 right now (this is at a top engineering school). He has a 40% stake in the company, and it provides various equipment to pharma companies.

If you want to become a millionaire by 25, you have to start early on like him and be established enough in your field and use school as a networking tool instead of trying to get through your classes.

TL:DR; Take all your core classes early and do well, so you can have enough time in the industry to get ahead of your peers.
>>
>>1152277
you're fucking stupid lmao
>>
Charge $20 to suck dick. $1 is a meme but $20 will undercut the market while giving you some good money.

Now start sucking dick. Try to do 50 a day. That is $1,000 every day just by sucking dick. Depending on your skills, it would take 5 minutes to make a man cum, so that would be roughly 4 to 4 1/2 hours of work a day.

It would take you almost 3 years to make a million dollars.
>>
>>1152325
i will be done with my core classes this semester. Thanks, you have been the most helpful.
>>
>>1152244
>>1152247
Are you actually taking yourself seriously? What a fucking stupid little cunt you are, one post on /biz/ and ZING! You're a millionaire! No, thats not how the world works sunshine. You're 19 now and you want to be a millionaire by 25, that means you will have to make like 200k a year in profit, while keeping on top of your MechE degree... Not. Gonna. Happen. You're best off just playing the lottery if your that half-witted about making money. Rant over, GET THESE MEME THREADS OFF /biz/!
>>
>>1152541
Hmmm good point.
Are you mad?
>>
>>1152574
Just wish for it really hard and it will happen bro
>>
>>1152232
Get a Bachelor's in Mathematics it's the only way.
>>
The most reliable way to make that much money is to start a business that works. Or you could sell drugs but the whole prison aspect makes it a bad choice.
Start investing as soon as possible if you haven't already, build up a comfortable savings and hold your investments long term so you can be a millionaire by middle age. Think future, you won't get rich quick
>>
Why 25
why not 35 or even 45
>>
>>1153306
because at 25 can take take pics of his nice cars and girls and post them on instagram.

by 35/45 he will be too old to look cool :(
>>
>>1153328
:(
>>
>>1153364
:^(
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.