[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here that has bought twitter followers from fiverr or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Twitter-icon.png (12KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
Twitter-icon.png
12KB, 256x256px
Anyone here that has bought twitter followers from fiverr or a similar service before? I can see people selling 1000 followers for like 5 bucks, and I get that most of them might be fake, but is it worth it anyway?

My account is mostly to promote my art and I have some people who know me, so I don't want to do mass follows/unfollows because they'll suspect I'm bullshitting my way through it.
>>
>>1152187
That's overpriced. 1000 goes for ~$1 on many other sites.

It's only worth it if you actually believe in the concept of social proof.
But then, you'd want to buy or build at least 10k follower accounts.
That's about the point where you generate a decent amount of natural traction.

You'd still want to do follow/unfollow churn anyway if you plan to keep growing an active following that actually engages with you.
Buying followers does not generate likes/retweets that are worth anything.
>>
>>1152194
>on many other sites
Which one do you mean? Thanks in advance.

>Buying followers does not generate likes/retweets that are worth anything
I already have around 20-80 faves on average when I post my art since I have around 400 real followers that actually like my stuff and all, but I want to build up my numbers now in hopes of getting slightly more exposure.
Plus I think I already follow all the relevant people to the topic I post about.

What's your experience with bought followers in general?
>>
>>1152207
>Which one do you mean?
There are literally hundreds of sites that sell followers. Just google it and research the prices.

>I think I already follow all the relevant people to the topic I post about.
>400 followers
Find another popular account related to your niche and follow their followers.
Or follow the people that retweet their content. Or both.

What's your experience with bought followers in general?
I've had a few accounts banned but in my experience it can help bolster an account if you've had an account in good standing for around six months (not flooded with spam/affiliate links) with a moderate following (around 6-10k done through follow churn).
Once I hit the 6-10k follower range (normally in this range after a few months) is when I'd buy 10k followers for the account.
It seems to avoid the bans this way
>>
>>1152231

unrelated anon trying to sell niche products via a twitter here.

what exactly is the follower churn?
>>
>>1152187

you're right in that the followers are fake. they will never be active on any of your posts or anything like that. but if you're in a business and people see that you have many followers then this makes them think your business is more legitimate. so it's good in that regard.
>>
>>1152254
>what exactly is the follower churn?
Mass following and unfollowing people in the hopes that you build a follower base that don't unfollow you back.
>>
OP here, just gave a buck for 1000 followers and I guess I got what I paid for. All of them are egg profiles with russian names, even though the description said they look legit. If they made a bot that manages a shitton of accounts it wouldn't be that hard to add a random google image and name for each, jesus.

Anyway, it was worth the price.
>>
>>1152367
According to the theory of social proof people won't really look at who follows you. They just see that 1000+x people follow you and its supposed to make them want to follow you.
>>
>>1152555
Well it's going to be really awkward for the ones that decide to take a look. But it will probably work in the long run.
>>
is there a way to buy high quality followers i.e. accounts that look legit? xD
>>
I ordered 8,000 for 3.99 once, only about 5,000 actually showed up and after 6 months less than 1,000 are left.
>>
Any place to buy tumblr followers at the same price? It looks like tumblr followers are more expensive than twitter.
>>
>>1152576
I've never had anyone say anything about it to me before, and if they do just say you speak Russian or something.
On the internet nobody knows if you really can or not.
I primarily get Arabic bot accounts though.

>>1152608
Not really. Almost all purchased accounts are obviously haphazardly set up.

If you really want them to look legit you have a few options to make your own though:
1. Grind out making them yourself.
2. Buy one of the shady programs off of BHW to make them in bulk (most of these programs are overpriced and get taken down by Twitter quick).
3. Hire a VA to hand make them to your specification (specific name combinations, gender appropriate picture, decent bio, phone verified on google voice, set up each account on RoundTeam to have them auto retweet your main accounts content, etc.).

>>1152620
Twitter started cracking down on providers that mass create accounts through blackhat scripts. If its activity fits twitters spam/bot algorithms then they are auto shut down.

>>1152707
I know there are providers for it but I don't really mess around with tumbler so idk what a "good" price is for that.
>>
File: 4chinak.png (306KB, 887x800px) Image search: [Google]
4chinak.png
306KB, 887x800px
>>1152187
Anyone here that has bought 4chan posters from fiverr or a similar service before? I can see people selling 1000 posts for like 5 bucks, and I get that most of them might be fake, but is it worth it anyway?

My tripcode is mostly to promote my ego and I have some people who know me, so I don't want to do mass posting/saging because they'll suspect I'm bullshitting my way through it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.