[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cryptocukencies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: anatomy-bubble.png (9KB, 516x246px) Image search: [Google]
anatomy-bubble.png
9KB, 516x246px
extremely volatile

majority of participants don't have a clue about how these coins work, don't even know basic coding

therefore unable to compare value of different coins

the very few who understand the technology are still unable to assign an objective intrinsic value

a few whales have complete control over the value of any coin.

Swap the word coin, for Bitcoin, Etreeum, Syscoin, tulips, it's all the same. It has cuck marketwritten all over it, and cucks rush right into it because they are too proud to even acknowledge their own ignorance. The lucky ones who get in an out in time get away with it a few times and then get washed out, because they made money the same way others were losing, without any remote understanding of the product they're dealing with.
>>
File: beth.jpg (93KB, 823x370px) Image search: [Google]
beth.jpg
93KB, 823x370px
Etherm chart for comparison:

WHERE DO YOU GUYS THINK YOU ARE?
>>
File: fat stacks.jpg (163KB, 929x892px) Image search: [Google]
fat stacks.jpg
163KB, 929x892px
>>1151425
We're here
>>
>>1151387
watch as the whales and shills argue this

eth is exactly the same as dogecoin
>>
I remember how often people said this about Bitcoin.
>>
>>1151542
You're objectively incorrect.
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 484x348px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 484x348px
The only stupid people on this board are the nocoiners. They are actually just too thick to understand it.

At least explain how you think the science is flawed. Oh yeah, you can't because you're fucking stupid as fuck.
>>
>>1151619
I'm not arguing that it is flawed.
I'm arguing that :
-99% of people trading it have no clue of what they're doing
-there is no objective benchmark for value, only perceived and anticipated value
-the extreme unbalance in market shares means prices are controlled by main holders (whales) instead of being influenced by market forces.

The point has nothing to do with the validity of the crypto-currency concept, it's about the crypto-currency market.
>>
File: roulette.jpg (31KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
roulette.jpg
31KB, 400x267px
>>1151614
>ur wrong
>>1151619
>ur stupid
name one thing a turing complete cucktocurrency can do that bitcoin can't then explain why this is worth 100s of millions of dollars
>>
>>1151387
volatility is how you make money though. instant trades and stop loss. you're a fucking cunt if you ever lose money on coins.
>>
>>1151811
Agreed, But the vast majority of buyers wouldn't be able to set up a stop-loss if their life depended on it. And they trade on platforms that take three days to execute orders, so instant trades btfo.

And these DDOS seem to happen exactly at high points when most of the ordinary buyers would be inclined to cash out.

The same point could be made concerning Forex or options. Some people make money, but they are a minority among those who have the necessary time, knowledge, infrastructure and financial firepower to play the market, i.e not the 99% of coin traders who hear about it on 4chan.
>>
>>1151811
>>1151817
True that anons.
>>
>>1151796
not him but bitcoin is a curency, ethereum is a platform you run applications on, ethereum are the tokens or fuel that you use to run it, lisk would be an actual currency that is exchanged on the dapps on ethereum. You could hypothetically exchange bitcoin on ethereum dapps but I don't think people would do that as they'd have no real incentive to do so.
>>
>>1151838
*ether are the tokens
>>
>>1151838
That makes me think: The entire value of Ethereum lies on developers coming out with extremely valuable solutions, that would make them actually want to pay for the cost of Ether. Otherwise, it'll forever stay at a low amount because developers are going to want to see an actual value in doshing out on Ether to keep their projects alive.

This is entirely riding on someone making a huge hit app, leading giant corporations to start developing on Ethereum as well for it to really skyrocket.
>>
>>1151880
yes, but with an infinite number of apps made possible on ethereum the chances of at least one or two being successful is almost a certainty
>>
>>1151934
Eh. Free apps are the only model that really work anymore. Now you're trying to get a bunch of people to go back to paying for apps when they can get the centralized versions for free? Good luck.
>>
>babbys first bitcoin post
cute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.