[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You fucking idiots.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

File: you fucking idiots.png (291KB, 750x366px) Image search: [Google]
you fucking idiots.png
291KB, 750x366px
You fucking idiots, at the beginning of this year everyone was saying THE HABBENING was HABBENING and I believed it cause shit was falling faster a brick at terminal velocity. DJI was at like ~15k points but now its back to its peak.

COULD HAVE MADE ~11% GAINS IN LIKE 2 MONTHS IF I DIDNT LISTEN TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
that's what you get for being a stupid weaboo
>>
>He listened to /pol/-retard doomsdayers

Hahahahahahahaha
>>
>>1150986
excuse me? rude, youre sitting on anime turf, bucko.

>>1150990
I coulda sworn it was habbening...M-MAYBE ITS A DEAD CAT BOUNCE RIGHT GUYS?
>>
>tfw had a good job offer
>declined it because i was going to day trade and short the market as it fell and buy the rise back up
>market is fixed and now I can't find a job

you got me again, /biz/
>>
File: listen.jpg (62KB, 450x304px) Image search: [Google]
listen.jpg
62KB, 450x304px
/biz/ have been telling you for months to buy ethereum since under $2 and you could of made 1000%+ gains
>>
>>1151062
I live in Oceania so its not possible
>>
>>1150981
>the habbening

IT HABBENED ALREADY
>>
>if this
>if that
>could have

There's an old Brazilian saying that goes by "If cows could fly, it would rain milk."
>>
>>1151700
There's an old Texas saying that states: "If frogs had wings they'd eat pigeon pussy..."
>>
File: The Speculator.jpg (82KB, 397x395px) Image search: [Google]
The Speculator.jpg
82KB, 397x395px
Don't worry your regularly scheduled happening is geared up and ready to go.

We had a bullish run in a bearish market. They crash up hard or so I'm told by my more experienced trader bro's.

Follow the older bits of advice.
Sell the Rip, Buy the Dip.
Sell in May and Go Away.

Your happening is on the way. Just like the elections have dropped the price of oil. Just like the major sell offs happen around may when the majority of buy and hold are on summer break.

There's an old saying in Cuba, Lo que no te mata, Engorda.

What doesn't kill you makes you fat.
>>
>>1151700
>>1151746
There's a saying in most countries, "If your grandmother had a dick she would be your grandfather"
>>
>>1150990
a lot of analysts also predicted a bad economy this year. the problem is listening to anyone and not doing your own research. and even then most people make a lot of money if they aren't retarded.
>>
>>1151807
It's not even a bad year. Everything fucking recovered.

Retards just panic over -2% in their tiny portfolios and shit the bed.
>>
>>1150981
The happening youre talking about is a certainty. But it's the kind of happening, that will come so fast and destroy so much capital, that you wont make any money shorting, because your money will be gone, because the bank behind your broker will be gone.
Only chance to capitalize on it is to buy "insurance" in form of gold etc. against it and forget about it.
The rest of the up and downs are just fluctuations in a functioning market, that you can try to capitalize on until this functioning market doesn't function anymore.
tl:dr stop crying like a bitch and forget about the happening.
>>
Tfw opened a paper trading account in January and would have been up 3k on less than 14000 if I had instead use real money. AMD and construction companies stocks did great
>>
>>1151815
Gold?

Why would shiny metal be useful to anyone if the banks collapsed and the world was fucked, in this supposed happening?

Seems like guns, ammo and food would be much investment.

I guess the shiny metal could be used to hit people in the head with but that's quite ineffective compared to firearms or even a hammer.
>>
>>1151746
There's an old Pennsylvania saying that states "Texas is really dumb."
>>
>>1151829
but PA is worse than texas
>>
>>1150981
You do know you are supposed to buy low and sell high, right?

You don't sell your shit when the mainstream media and the fuckin clowns on biz are telling you the shit is hitting the fan when nothing has changed in the fundamentals. That is when you buy, and you would be up your 11%. Classic retail trading.
>>
>>1151062
correction: /biz/ has been telling everyone to buy ETH since it was $0.80

and it's still fucking cheap right now.
>>
>>1150981
Dude /biz/ is permabears. Everytime the s&p sneezes 3% they think its the next great depression
>>
Can you at least instantly sell all your cryptocurrency or you're fucked if you don't have any buyers?
>>
>>1151818
What cartoon world do you live in?
>>
>>1152171
Which do you where shiny metal is valuable in an apocalyptic world?
>>
The only thing keeping the market propped up are a bunch of fraudulent subsidies from the Fed. The current value is based on nothing except for expectation of future handouts from the government.
>>
File: 1458364326334.jpg (54KB, 600x692px) Image search: [Google]
1458364326334.jpg
54KB, 600x692px
>>1152197
>The only thing keeping the market propped up are a bunch of fraudulent subsidies from the Fed. The current value is based on nothing except for expectation of future handouts from the government.
>>
>>1152203
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/the-fed-is-crushing-the-dollarand-thats-great-for-stocks-2016-03-17?siteid=yhoof2
>defending obvious bullshit
>>
File: 1458365543516.jpg (34KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1458365543516.jpg
34KB, 500x375px
>>1152216
>Someone was actually buttmad enough to make that image because it resonated with them so hard

KEK
>>
>>1152217
>my ability to post pictures of hats means you're wrong
Provide an argument to the contrary, faggot.
>>
>>1150981
>11% in two months

Lol what a fucking pleb.

Try 400% in a day.
>>
File: 1458365357511.jpg (75KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1458365357511.jpg
75KB, 500x375px
>>1152220
>I'm mad you have accurately pinpointed that I am a fedora-wearer
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.