[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/nursing/ general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1444533587242.jpg (480KB, 1361x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1444533587242.jpg
480KB, 1361x2048px
Is nursing /biz/ approved? All you need is a 2 year degree to make 60k a year. And with a masters degree you can make over 100k easy.

I dropped out of engineering because it made me want to kill myself. Is nursing a good path? Should I get a bachelors or an associates degree?
>>
/biz/ approved no diggity. Job is assured, you work hard, it is closely related to medicine itself, which is a noble profession.

It's just not for dudes.
>>
>>1150726
muh gender roles
I know male nurses who are cool as hell
if you want to be a nurse prepare yourself to work hard and possibly get dirty
>>
nothing wrong with nursing.

im a nurse. i only work 5 days a fortnight and make plenty of money
youll always have a job as well.
>>
Its a great job for beta males that couldnt hack engineering. Enjoy those bed pans and babysitting niggers.
>>
yeah but only if you specialize and get that extra money.

You don't wanna be a grunt at $45k for 20 years.
>>
>>1150726
Dudes make more nursing, even sometimes get preferred treatment hiring.

It's a backwards world.
>>
>>1150750
> making tons of money for easy work is beta
???

>>1150743
where do you live and do you have a bachelors degree or an associates degree?
>>
>>1150807

(sorry for late reply)

im in australia. i have a bachelors degree.

to be honest. its not the actual work thats shit. its who you work with.

im a lazy, lazy man. i only work 17.5 hours a week.

if youre motivated enough, you could easily be on very good coin.

travel with this degree is easy as well. uk, canada, new zealand.
a lot of hate towards nursing for some reason but its a good wage. you can always use it as a springboard to something greater
>>
Enjoy putting anti-itch cream and lotion all over some hags twat every night. Then going to the next room to squeeze stuck piss and shit out into a bag through a tiny tube.
After that you get to choose between taking care of the guy infected with an anti bacterial resistant super bug he got from his last trip to the hospital which will fuck you up for week. Or deal with the woman screaming for help for 6 hours straight who will beat the shit out of you and give you a black eye and you can't do shit besides take it because it's a no restraint facility.
Then when you are done doing that for 10 hours and your replacement doesn't show up and you have to stay indefinitely until someone has pity on your sorry ass and comes in for you because otherwise it's abandonment and you go to federal prison. But wait, some fucking retard/parkinson's/alzheimer's patient falls on their head and you get to write a report for 3 hours.
Enjoy your 6 hours of sleep before you do it again. Oh, did I mention you'll be stress eating out of the vendor machine all night since you can't actually leave and you'll get fat as fuck like every nurse ever? Enjoy your career.
Source: 9 years as a pharmacy pill pusher
>>
>>1150455

Who is this fluid druid?
>>
>>1150726
my aunt is a certified nurse and couldn't find a nursing job
>>
File: 1456735531247.png (189KB, 1119x1011px) Image search: [Google]
1456735531247.png
189KB, 1119x1011px
>>1150455
breh, going for my CNA right now then LPN, RN, then specialized. what should I do?

we're gonna make it, anon

>>1150726
nursing is more care than cure. cure is doctors. well, some nurses can prescribe meds without doctor's orders in some states.

dudes get paid more i heard.

>>1150743
what branch of nursing?

>>1151528
you have some textbooks to send to a poor anon?

>>1151664
damn son.
>>
>>1150455
>/nursing/ general Anonymous (ID: 1TYJPDdZ) 03/19/16(Sat)06:06:28 No.11
nursing is basically wiping old peoples poop and a doctor is basically meeting all the sick gross old fucks who will make you vomit. unless you have your own hospital and only meet young beatiful patients who think they have something but dont and you days i green as fuck :D but trust me everything is shit bec its a shitstorm out there :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
>>
>>1150726
I'm a male nurse and will always be hired before another RN simply because I'm a guy. Male patients prefer male caregivers and female patients don't have to worry about passive aggressive women taking care of them.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.