[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HUGE XCP PUMP INC! YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST! GOING TO THE MOON

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: XCP_logo_gradient_o_L_01.png (297KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
XCP_logo_gradient_o_L_01.png
297KB, 1200x1200px
HUGE XCP PUMP INC! YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST!
GOING TO THE MOON CONFIRMED OVER THE NEXT FEW HOURS!

GET IN ON IT NOW WHILE IT'S STILL DIPPING!!!
>>
>>1150327
I am in with $100. Bought when it was $3 though :(
>>
Absolute bullshit OP.

Bagholder confirmed.
>>
I already bought and sold XCP, you are too slow faggots. Also news proved to be fake, so good luck with that bag.. heh
>>
>>1150334
dont worry, $3 is nothing, $2 atm, get in on it while you can.

>>1150337
keep panicselling, let me just snag up your coins. big pump coming trust me

>>1150339
I sold off at 80 and bought in again at 48, going above 100 in the coming hours, look and see
>>
>>1150344
>keep panicselling, let me just snag up your coins. big pump coming trust me

Why would we trust you and not >>1150337
this guy for example?

Please present your fundamental/technical analysis and let us know your points FOR investing in XCP.
>>
>>1150344
>>1150344
>bigpump trust me
>DUDE HUGE PUMP IS COMMING, TRUST ME
>no backstory, no link, no motivation

so op are you one of those who buy high and sell cheap?
>>
Sell your soon to be worthless XCP and get back on the ETH rocket
>>
>>1150354
>Please present your fundamental/technical analysis and let us know your points FOR investing in XCP
Stop posting this in every crypto thread. You cant do FA or TA on shitcoin pump n dumps like SYS, ETH, XCP, MAID, BTC, etc. You are an idiot.
>>
>>1150369
So you have no arguments and want me to stop posting.

FA / TA or GTFO.

I will be satisfied with FA, but it has to be hard numbers not shilling and >my feels.
>>
Counterparty pump was based on fake blog post about them using ethereum technology on the bitcoin blockchain which was debunked because it was over 2 years old.

Ethereum on the other hand is actually in ovative and will have a bigger market cap then bitcoin in a very short amount of time.

And ethereum has PR unlike any altcoin before it

http://youtu.be/H6bGuKN3m6E

Buy ETH before this video which was released today spreads to more people
>>
>>1150388
I'm not even the guy you are responding to. I'm just tired of seeing the same post in every thread. It's like you are implying that shitcoins can be analyzed and predicted. They can't. Whales pump on a whim and usually based on hype articles. These markets don't behave naturally. Crypto trading is gambling, plain and simple. I dont care how many retards come in here with anecdotal evidence and "muh gains" because of "muh research". You got lucky. There are plenty of people that were on the wrong end of that zero sum equation.
>>
>>1150413
> It's like you are implying that shitcoins can be analyzed and predicted.

If you are gambling, you shouldn't be on /biz/.

If you are gambling, you shouldn't be giving recommendations on which shitcoin to buy.

If you are gambling, you should fuck off.

If you aren't gambling, then you have at least some, FA or TA in place to justify your bullish or bearish sentiment. There has to be some logic behind actions. It should be expressed in numbers.
>>
>>1150401
Not fake, just unofficial now as the team is working internally on the matter
>>
Get some RADS faggots.

10x profits soon
>>
>>1150609
yes it is totally fake.

look at github. counterparty devs gave up long ago. this is a zombie coin pumped based on a complete fabrication.

buy ETH
>>
is XCP dead? :(
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.