[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well /biz/ why aren't you a lord yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: HIGHLAND TITLE.jpg (9KB, 275x184px) Image search: [Google]
HIGHLAND TITLE.jpg
9KB, 275x184px
Think it's bout time you bought some land and earned yourself a title
>>
>>1149783
but I am a lowly commoner. How can I get a title?
>>
>>1149786
buying land for 29pounds or some shit here check it out http://www.highlandtitles.com/buy-your-plot/ was thinking about doing it because having lord on my passport or what ever would look sweet as fuck and i heard stories where people get upgraded plane tickets because of their title
>>
>>1149802
I have seen these kinds of things before, how legit is the actual ownership of the land?
>>
>>1149821
you basically can't do shit with the land but you gain a title from it so I guess theres that. Your Mr or Ms/Mrs becomes Laird, Lord or Lady
>>
I'm lord of 2 acres in wooded east texas.
My name is Lord Hovel.
I have a main street of western themed buildings, greenhouses, and storage sheds. My bathtub is a 100 gallon horse trough that uses a pump to circulate the water through a series of copper pipe in a wood fire.

Welcome to hobotown.
Feels fucking freedom.
>>
>>1149901
got a pic of your place for reference. Also how much did the purchase cost, oh yeah and do people react to your lord title
>>
>>1149802
Really?

Would a government actually recognize this? Do you just give them a paper that says you're a Lord now?
>>
>>1149825
I'd rather use that money to be Laid, senpai.
smugpepe.jpg
>>
>>1149821

As legit as those sites claiming to sell parts of the moon or stars.
>>
>>1149908
you get papers and shit so you can change your passport, drivers licence and all that shit so i guess. Don't know to much info on it since I just heard of it today sorry.
>>
A colleague of mine did this and added the title to his signature.
He is being made fun of ever since.

Also this title does not signify nobility, just landownership in scotland.
>>
>>1151516
http://www.scots-titles.com/fake-lairds-lords/scots-lairds-and-lairdship-sellers-scams
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.