[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i have lost so much money on this shit guys. i seriously don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (9KB, 200x253px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 200x253px
i have lost so much money on this shit guys. i seriously don't know how to cope or manage. this is fucking killing me.

it's starting to feel like this whole poloniex website is just a client based scam with flashy numbers and charts and a chatroom full of preconfigured bot-conversations... basically a huge fassade making me believe i'm taking part of some complex market while it really is just designed to fuck me over and take my money. and no matter what i do the program makes the market apear to 'just randomly' have tipped against me FOR THE FUCKING TENTH TIME. OH HOW CONVENIENT.

I had no idea losing money could make you feel like this. I guess that's because usually atleast you get a shit product in return, here you get nothing. You just bleed money out the window.

What the fuck. I think that picture where someone asked for the suicide hotline to be stickied in a btc subreddit was no joke. it was 100% serious.
>>
>>1149548
thank god i break even or close to it

>tfw too dumb to play the market but just smart enough to break even

eh
>>
These people are criminals, and they should go to jail. That's the truth, but that said, learn the lesson.. walk away. It's the way shit is.
>>
>>1149556
>traders are criminals

what
>>
>>1149557
Pump and dump is a fraud, perpetrated by scammers. You probably don't see yourself that way, but I think deep down you know that it's the truth.

I'm not judging, I'm just saying..
>>
>>1149563
Clean up and go home faggot. You chose to play with fire by buying into shitcoins so you should of prepared yourself for the possibility of getting burned.
If you really want to invest then buy BTC and hold for the next decade.
>>
>>1149571
I've never bought any of it. That's how come I can talk about it objectively.
>>
did you really think something with thousand of % upside had no downside
>>
>>1149572
>how come
sounds like you just weren't allowed to buy in.

at any rate it wasn't ever unclear that this is not pump and dump shit. if you had no idea what that meant and just threw your money away you are just ignorant and you learn from your mistakes.
>>
>>1149563
>>1149556
>>1149548
>I lose money so they are bad people
Poor kids I bet my ass, that if you were winning money and swimming on it you wouldn't give a shit of anyone crying like you, you are trash and you got what you deserve.
>>
>>1149581
Like I said I never put any money in, so I never had anything to lose. I also didn't say anyone was a bad person, so you don't have to get defensive about it. I'm just saying, according to this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pump_and_dump

which you should all read carefully, what shills are doing is a fraud and a deception, and there's always a victim, every time. At least be honest about it with yourself.
>>
>>1149548
damn how much did you buy
>>
>>1149548
I just gamble op I don't care.
>>
>>1149581

Fucking this so much

Only losers care about losers.

You can apply that to anything, not just shitcoins.

Every single one of these Berniefags would instantly flip flop if they won the lottery or got a surprise inheritance that boosted

You willingly paid money to buy a shitcoin /stock at a certain price. No one forced you and no one guaranteed you shit

Every one is after your money. Some of them sell you food, some sell you clothing, some sell you a college degree, and some sell you shitcoins.

Always ask yourself "What am I getting from this transaction"

If the answer is a speculative stock/coin or a pump n dump money, then don't be surprised when you get it
>>
>>1149595
So what you're saying is that no one should believe a word they read here, cause there's nothing but liars, sharks and thieves here. Good that's basically what I've been saying for like.. weeks.

You should use that as a signature on the bottom of all your posts: "Everyone is after your money"
>>
>>1149548
If you get this emotional about some numbers in your bank account then trading is not for you.

You need to be an autist who doesn't care about money like that Japanese BNF guy.
>>
>>1149548

Maybe you should have bought assets with a little more guaranteed value and longevity than the flavor of the month cryptocurrency. There's volatility in stocks and bonds, but at least these represent real things in reality. Not what some scammer thinks up is a great way to make some dosh.
>>
>>1149548
I mean you fucked up but suicide for money loss is common as shit. 23 year old kid in my finance classes back in 2011 ate a bullet after he lost his shit playing the markets.

That's why I don't put a fuck ton of money into any investments. I've lost 200 dollars and wanted to kill myself even though 200 dollars is chump change. Losing money is fucking awful.
>>
>>1149629
It's only that awful if you have it particularly tied up in your self worth. That's why most of the really successful daytraders you see do not look like your typical financefag who dreams about luxury apartments and cars all day.
>>
It's just money OP. Learn your lesson and move on.
>>
File: 0466 - hQTpp46.jpg (28KB, 250x237px) Image search: [Google]
0466 - hQTpp46.jpg
28KB, 250x237px
>not buying into based pepecoin
>>
>>1149613
>everybody is a liar and is after your money
>except me

nah you're just a dipshit. maybe not dumb enough to flush your own money down the toilet because of a 4chan post, but still at a point where sometimes you forget how to put on pants.

it was always split somewhere down the middle and most people who were actually in openly said it was pump and dump. and beyond that everybody suggested that you don't spend more than you can lose, that its more of a gamble than an investment. were talking about the value of virtual money for fucks sake.
>>
>>1149571
>buy BTC and hold for the next decade.
Dumbest advice ever. Bitcoin will be worth less than $100 in a decade.
>>
>>1149667
Yeah I wasn't really talking to you, but what are you saying now? You're still trying to put words in my mouth, general insults.. ok.. whatever.

Sure, of course, there a whole spectrum of complicity and involvement in deception, plenty of people are just on for ride to some degree or another. But there's still a fraud going on, regardless. Tell yourself it's something else if you have to I guess to
>>
>>1149703
and a dollar will be worth less than $0.001

pick your poison
>>
>>1149710
usd is the only thing worth holding outside of sub $25 oil. A 99.9% drop in value would only come from nuclear apocalypse you nut.
>>
File: pepecoin.png (176KB, 321x321px) Image search: [Google]
pepecoin.png
176KB, 321x321px
>>1149662
>>
>>1149710
I'm sorry, but that don't make a lick of sense.

Try again.
>>
>>1149718
>A 99.9% drop in value would only come from nuclear apocalypse you nut.

it's had a 96% drop in value due to 100 years of inflation you dumb cuck
>>
>>1149703
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg
>>
>>1149548
Checkmate Atheists.
>>
>you hold tbills, not physical dollars
learn about basic liquid financial instruments. dumb cuck.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6bGuKN3m6E

ETHEREUM IS BACK!!
>>
>>1149587
jesus christ grow up ya little faggot, ALL trading is based on shilling and market manipulation
>>
>>1149548
>treating money with emotions and not just seeing it as numbers

AHHAAHAHAHAHA, GET THE FUCK OFF THIS BOARD FUCKING PLEB

Go back to working at McDonalds emotional loser
>>
>>1149642
>It's only that awful if you have it particularly tied up in your self worth.

This. The money in trading accounts is not money anymore. It is just numbers, it is a game. It's not money. It is not your car, your apartment, your worth, it's just a fun game you play with a sum you could afford to lose to make the numbers go up.

I have about $15000 in crypto, but I sleep like a baby, sell it, buy it, play around with it.

No problems.

Now, if I had invested all of my savings and had to worry about paying the rent, of course that would become a problem.
>>
>>1150138
I can afford to lose it but it still makes me feel kind of sick. I guess I just need more exposure. to be fair a few years ago I would have been upset to lose a hundred bucks, now it has to be a few thousand at least
>>
>>1150143
>I can afford to lose it but it still makes me feel kind of sick.

Then you suck. Kill yourself.

Weak man. Weak excuse for a human being.

Your place is in McDonald's, not the markets.
>>
>>1150144
>says the cryptocurrency trader
Lmfao. You are such a pleb.
>>
>>1150148
Up 77%.

Who is the pleb now?

I bet your S&P500 does better, right?

Kek. Real men learn to take risks in life to achieve great heights.

Also, ad hominems are not valid arguments
>>
>>1150153
Lel 77% of 15k is chump change goy. Let me know when you move out of mommys house.
>>
>>1149548
How exactly did you lose money trading crypto, especially using poloniex? Have you never traded before? Honestly if you lost a significant amount of the money you invested over the past month trading, then this isn't for you. Even more so on an exchange that has stop loss orders and limit orders on crypto.
>>
Why are so many of you so autisimo and can't handle talking to an actual fucking broker?
>>
>>1150166
This. Even if you are a complete retard and just messing around you at the very least break even on your big trades. It's understandable to lose a little here and there if you're not paying attention or gambling when it's really volatile, but there needs to be a complete and deliberate self sabotage involved to actually give away a lot of money. Most people trading and filling their pockets don't even know what the hell the coins are.
>>
>>1150166
>>1150184
I bought $10k worth of ETH at 0.0027 and have left it on my desktop eth wallet. What am I doing wrong? Was I supposed to be trading in and out of BTC or something?
>>
how much did you lose?
>>
>>1150204
Yeah you just stop loss and watch for big players when you can. You should also kind of notice that people sell around the same time every day, and then it's either stable or slowly going up. Sometimes it's just super volatile as fuck which is where you make the most money with quick trades in and out. Right now people are just exploiting the fact that literally nobody looks into the technical side of the coins so you just get random pump and dumps all over the place to catch losers who want sudden big returns but eth will still probably make you money and you should trade stocks as your primary financial investment if you don't have a business. It will keep you sane while keeping crypto shit more of a game. It's not like you actually lost much now anyway wtf.
>>
i laffed pretty hard dude how many shekels did goldstein scam you out off
>>
>>1150219
>>1150259

op here. about half of my 8k.initially eth, then some other shit, then some other lesser known cryptos where i saw an uptrend. everywhere i moved my money it started tanking. literally everywhere. at this point, like i said in the op, it really feels rigged. not the market, but the fucking website and platform.
>>
>>1149548
suicide is painless
>>
I bought a World of Warcraft sword for 17000 bitcoisn in 2010. Im homeless today and live off the government to survive.

Thats life bro!
>>
>>1151366

I gotta call bullshit. If true I feel fuckin bad for you bro thats like 7 mil. Hope it was a nice sword.
>>
>>1149548
i bought 60 eth at 3$ just chilled. its all i could afford at the time. if i were you id invest less. or let me trade for you [email protected]
>>
>>1151368

Not bullshit unfortunately, 17k bitcoins was like 70 bucks or something iirc. It was just a method of paying, i might has well would have used paypal or WU, if the guy didnt request me to pay in BTC.
>>
>>1149548
Trading ALWAYS eventually also include losses, you just need to manage losses and make sure the losses is small, but the gains are large.

Stay for a long time instead, just buy when it is reasonably low and just stay with it.
>>
File: the life.jpg (163KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
the life.jpg
163KB, 1280x720px
I just started playing with crypto currency for profit. I've only used it to buy drugs until now.

I've only gained money, I've never seen something benefit the humble NEET like this. Since I have a lot of free time and very few obligations I can stare at charts and do research far more than your typical norm that is pushing thousands of dollars into crypto and can't watch his money while he is wageslaving or taking his gf out.
>>
>>1149548
MOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNN
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.