[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's lending the American government money?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1436876872087.jpg (49KB, 436x467px) Image search: [Google]
1436876872087.jpg
49KB, 436x467px
Who's lending the American government money?
>>
The future taxpayers
>>
CHI-NA

But mostly it's own citizens.
>>
>>1149439
I want a piece of that.
>>
>>1149998
Become the federal reserve then
>>
>>1150000
How?
>>
>>1150001
Contact Congress, tell them you'll offer a better interest rate if they switch + they'll get Air Miles.

Swim in unlimited money.
>>
The printing press
>>
>>1149437
You know that old meme, "Stocks and Bonds"?

The "Bonds" part of that means loaning money to the (American) government.
>>
>>1149437
You, if you buy Treasury bonds
>>
>>1150857
Sometimes. Many of those bonds are corporate bonds which are being loaned to companies instead. Others are municipal or treasury bonds which are loans to state governments or to the US government.
>>
>>1149437

>Who's lending the American government money?

Explained here --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0
>>
>>1150001
You can't. Seriously, new member banks are only chosen a few times a year, and the minimum requirements for applying are very steep. Even so, hundreds apply, but only a few are selected. If you seriously want to be a federal reserve member bank, you'll need to be an active, contributing bank for well over a few months to even be considered. Pestering the current member banks or federal reserve chairman to become a member bank essentially guarantees that you won't be selected.
>>
if you're not setting up your federal withholding right and you end up with a big refund, you've just given the gov't an interest free loan
>>
>>1150873
>assuming you'd have any money or assets if the banking system collapsed.

This guy isn't wrong but his connotation is retarded.
>>
>>1151057
he is a savage
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.