[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Baby is coming... UH! UH!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 28.jpg (74KB, 595x327px) Image search: [Google]
28.jpg
74KB, 595x327px
How to rise my kid and still in /biz/?

> inb4: won't pay latina babysitter to raise my boy. Wanna raise him myself.
>>
Take him to work with you.

Teach him all about the market and how the world works from a young age. By teenage years he'll be a natural biznessman.
>>
>>1149404
> Take him to work with you
work at home so... yes
> Teach him all about the market
> he'll be a natural biznessman
already scheduled
My concern: is possible to keep growing my business while taking care of a kid?
>>
>>1149421
Sure, it doesn't take that much work especially if you work at home.

Need to take him outside for fresh air tho and stuff
>>
>>1149421
The real question is, are you willing to take the risks you need to take that might cause you to have to start over, but slower the second time around b/c obligations.

Read some of the writings of Charles Tips on Quora. He's a smart dude. and writes on this subject often.

I doubt you'll get much decent feedback here.

But make sure you teach him how to correctly take risks especially while he's young.
>>
suck his dick
>>
>>1149934
Redneck detected
>>
>>1149683
Great feedback Anon! thx
https://www.quora.com/What-are-good-ways-to-prepare-my-kids-to-become-billionaires
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 240x204px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 240x204px
>>1149425
>baby
>it doesn't take that much work
>>
>>1151479
Depends how much you would want to put into it, I guess

Just change diapers and feed him
>>
File: atlas watches you masturbate.png (976KB, 844x912px) Image search: [Google]
atlas watches you masturbate.png
976KB, 844x912px
>>1149421
>work at home
then why do you even ask?
You are literally at home already.
>>
>>1151481
>Just change diapers and feed him
>4chan in charge of raising a child
>>
>>1149394

buy him SYS now that it is still cheap, so he wont have any worries later
>>
>4chan in charge of raising a child
bizarre idea
kek
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.