[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW bagholding SYScuck Just shoot me already

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

File: 105aa7fd55afb31de0c3a749f8163984.png (130KB, 1499x739px) Image search: [Google]
105aa7fd55afb31de0c3a749f8163984.png
130KB, 1499x739px
>TFW bagholding SYScuck
Just shoot me already
>>
>>1149345
2.0 will be final in about two weeks and you're already panicing.. 4000 was nothing. 4000 was just testing, please inform yourself about how pumping works.
>>
>>1149346
I sold about 20k syscoin and put it in xcp, did I fuck up? Also, what does 2.0 mean? why would it create hype?
>>
> buy ETH at $15, sell at $10
> use what i have left to buy SYS at 3500

just kill me
>>
>>1149352
I feel the pain :(
>>
>>1149352
>> buy ETH at $15, sell at $10
>> use what i have left to buy SYS at 3500
>just kill me

Some people just never fuckijg learn, huh?
>>
>>1149352
youre fucking retarded when an crypto rises soo fast why would you buy at peak. fucking idiots you guys are the reason im making money.
>>
>>1149345
Hey man don't feel too bad. The profit that a few people made off this had to come from somewhere. So think of it like you're contributing to a cause.

No hard feelings? Ok then, stay tuned for further fast money tips.
>>
>>1149356
Seems to me like you oughta be thanking them. How's that for gratitude, huh guys?
>>
>>1149352
guys like you will always make losses because you're not patient.

I bought SYS at 610 and it was <600 for like two painfuly weeks and yesterday I sold at 3800 and bought in at 2200 again..
>>
File: 1419468554181.jpg (3KB, 126x94px) Image search: [Google]
1419468554181.jpg
3KB, 126x94px
>bought at 2100
>sold at 2300

God damnit I could have sold this shit last night for 3800, I'm such an idiot. At least I didn't lose money on SYScuck.

I saw it rise over 150% in one day and thought it would have lasted, at least now I understand how pumps work.
>>
>>1149371
sorry *painful
>>
>>1149371
Why would you re-buy into SYS?
>>
>>1149379
because it's goint to rise again, guaranteed? 300/1 Conversion is happening very soon and 2.0 will be final..the recent pump was a joke compared to whats gonna happen. When SYS fell from 1400 to 600 I told people to rebuy but everyone said "lol why would you rebuy?".. and yesteday when it pumped to 4000 everyone cried. Same shit will happen all over again in a week.
>>
You guys should really read through this, start to finish. It's very informative.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pump_and_dump
>>
>>1149384
idiots like you stay away from them because they're afraid.. people like me learn how to use pump and dumps to make money. You can't read that shit in a book, it's all about experience. The fact that you're bashing people for this shows how jealous you are because people make money and you don't because you didn't have the guts to take the risk. You lack testosterone you bitch.
>>
>>1149392
>implying you're making any reliable money from these pump and dump schemes

you're no whale
>>
>>1149392
And how many millions have you made from pumps & dumps?

My guess is 0.

Long term holders win on average.
>>
File: 123.png (226KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
123.png
226KB, 1920x1080px
>>1149396
>>1149402
Personally, I think I'm doing pretty well for a 20 y old college student. Most of my fellow students have to do shitty jobs just to earn a couple of hundred dollars a month.
>>
>>1149406
This doesn't tell us how successful your trades are, just how much money you have in the exchange
>>
>>1149406
Alright, now tell us this:

1) What due diligence do you perform before buying a pump?
2) What fundamental analysis?
3) What technical analysis?
4) Do you pump by shilling?

You surely have a plan every time you buy and sell, right?

So what are your rules, what is your plan?
>>
>>1149408
I started with 550€ 2 months ago.. are you serious? Where the fuck would I get 8k$, my parents are working class plebslel.
>>
>>1149412
Hide your zero balances, I'm curious as to which coins you have

>inb4 ethercuck
>>
>>1149412
If you answer these questions:
>>1149410
We will be able to conclude if you were just lucky gambling on margin or if you have a solid strategy. If you have a solid strategy, please do share.

Where do you acquire your information on trading pumps and dumps?
>>
>>1149360

i care about my /biz/ brothers. but the other people who do this shit are helping me.
>>
>>1149410
It's kind of funny, you people think analyzing the buys and sells get you anywhere with crypto. Doesn't work like the real world. You have to gather all information about all coins, no matter how shitty they are. You gotta know WEEKS before they're going to release and announce shit. And when the time is right it's the classic pump and dump scheme of the cryptoworld, read https://cryptofrenzy.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/god.pdf
You will NEVER be able to buy and sell at the very right time unless you're a whale yourself.
>>1149413
nah I'm not gonna tell you that. People are being dicks over here as you cann, why would I help any of them.

>We will be able to conclude if you were just lucky gambling on margin or if you have a solid strategy.
>Luck
no fucking shit? Luck and bad luck is involved everywhere. If I had been 100% right every time, I would have made ~30k and I'm not even kidding when I say this. But still, for someone in my position, those profits are a big deal.
>>
>>1149392
I don't know why you're so threatened by what I'm saying, but you should chill out dude. Was it something about that article you found so offensive?

See, when I read that article, the first word I see is fraud. And that's exactly what it is, a fraud. It's kind of outside the law right now so you're not going to jail for it, but it's still criminal.

The next thing I read is "false and misleading positive statements", which is what you'll find here every single day, being spoken by fraudsters and scammers like you.

I don't buy it, because I have goals and dreams I am pursuing in my life. Every single day, I'm showing up for myself. So whether the price of whatever goes up or down, I win.
>>
>>1149418
Ok, so can you define your strategy. Just bullet points that you go through when analysing coins. Which ones do you think right now are prospective?
>>
you lot are hopeless. you need to stop panicking.
i think one of the main reasons i consistently make profit is that i'm an alcoholic and a hard drug user. i'm either too wasted to use the market or i'm unconscious, either way i'm always chilled, so there are no panic buys/sells.
just be patient and try not to be frantic. set an order for XMR at 2600, leave it for a couple of days with a price alarm on bitcoinchecker, then close the exchange, leave it alone and go read bitcointalk instead.
>>
>>1149418
>nah I'm not gonna tell you that. People are being dicks over here as you cann, why would I help any of them.

Why wouldn't you tell? What is the point of a business forum then? We are here to share knowledge and give tips to each other. Otherwise this place is useless.
>>
>>1149423
oh and when the order is filled, set a sell order at 2900 and forget about it again. it's the easiest shit in the world.
>hic
>>
>>1149419
>muh morals
Crypto is not regulated and nobody forces anyone to join cryptos.. You should know this when you get it involved.
>I don't buy it, because I have goals and dreams I am pursuing in my life.
So do I, otherwise I wouldn't study.
>>1149422
>>1149424
because people won't believe me anyway. I told everyone on this board to buy SYS two weeks ago and people treated me like shit and acted as if I wanted to scam them (as if I was a whale lel).. If you had bought SYS two weeks ago you could have 6-8x your money, depending on when you get out during the pump.
SYS will pump again, even ETH will pump again.. and some X11 based coins, but those are a bit more long term. Anyway, NEVER EVER invest your BTC in only one or two coins. I made that mistake at the very beginning. But the most important thing is about informing yourself about what's happening with everycoin in advance.
>>
>>1149433
Weak.
>>
>>1149433
>because people won't believe me anyway. I told everyone on this board to buy SYS two weeks ago and people treated me like shit and acted as if I wanted to scam them

Alright, but tell me - what kind of research were you doing when you decided SYS was a good investment?

How do you do your research?
>>
>>1149451
>Alright, but tell me - what kind of research were you doing when you decided SYS was a good investment?
>How do you do your research?
bitcointalk, github, homepage, twitter, interviews.. you were able to see the Microsoft Azure changes long before on github due to pull requests..
>>
>>1149458
Interesting, do you use any chatrooms, are you in a group or do all this on your own?
>>
>>1149463
on my own
>>
>>1149433
That's pretty cool! I know I could be sour for not jumping the ship when SYS dump started, but I know that's my fault, not someone's who convinced me to buy it. I've lost money but I know I've learned something from it
>>
>>1149496
Oh really, what did you learn?
>>
>>1149383
Why would it rise with 300/1? It's gonna drop because it's fucking stupid to steal peoples coins
>>
>>1149345
what program did u see for this graph i like the old graph layering.
>>
File: fuckme.png (60KB, 1481x432px) Image search: [Google]
fuckme.png
60KB, 1481x432px
>>1149345
>decide to take a shower during crazy volatility.
>finish and see that it came right under my sell order
>daaaaaaaaays go by and still im stuck with uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
>>
>>1149764
I feel you bruh :(
>>
>>1149764
Don't worry, SYS HAS LONG TERM VALUE RIGHT GUYS,,,,R-R-R-RRIGHT ?? ? ?: /

>LONG TERM

>FUNDAMENTALS

>SYSCOIN

>NOT SCAM

DURRRRRRRRRR
>>
>>1149928
i was just riding the scam ya cuntmonkey, just didn't sell soon enough. Was a reasonable buy considering it was hitting 3800-4000 right as I bought it.
>>
>>1149345
Why are you people buying these scam virtual coins?

What is wrong with normal securities with laws and accounting and humans?
>>
>>1149501
Not to keep holding on to my coins when the dump is obvious expecting it to rise by a miracle. That's one thing I guess
>>
>>1149467
Thanks I made 1 grand 2 nights ago
>>
It's not too late to buy
>>
>>1149764
I see you like pissing profit away on fees
>>
>>1150919
as long as it's more than .4% in total proft im winnin senpai.

Which it is.
>>
>>1150022
I see. So, you didn't maybe conclude that the best course is to trust nothing that anyone says here, and disconnect from the whole pit of vipers.

Try again then, I guess.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.