[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Biz PUMP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 6

File: 1403311189284.jpg (122KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1403311189284.jpg
122KB, 1280x960px
Hey Biz,

Why dont we come together and start pumping smaller cap coins as a whole. Without any need to be ashamed, but rather as a money making venture.

This could be done like so:

1.First a proposal thread: here we discuss the coins we will target and why.
example
>sys= long
>xcp=short
etc
We should discuss coins with actual potential.

2.Confirmation thread:
Here we put the forward the coins that were most popular in the proposal thread. We come up with a suitable date start.
Example:
We are going to short xcp.

3. Execution Thread.
We start the pump or dump... We show screen shots of our orders.

4. We profit..

Anyway just and idea... If enough of you are interested we should make it happen.
>>
This always happens in smaller groups in private chats. Pretty sure that's what's happening with Sys right now.
>>
>>1149007
Surely we can do something similar...
>>
>buy a quadrillion DIEM
>get it up to a dollar
>spam this shit around the web
>cash out as millionaires
Literally don't know why we don't do this. We've meme magicked Bitcoin on /g/ back in the day, we pumped LTC, Doge, etc.

It costs nothing, not a whole lot of volume but if we start hyping it up as if MS picked it up or some shit it could work. Okay we're light on the manpower and trust but it could work.
>>
>>1149007

isn't that exactly what the cryptowolves closed subreddit does?
>>
>>1149026
Cryptowolf is a complete fag and only looks after number 1
>>
So would you guys be interested?

>Yes/ No?

Time to unite and make some cash..
>>
In a way we are already doing that now, just in a crazy unorganised manner.

People pushed ETH hard here a while ago and look it now at 10$.

Its happening now with SYS. People start pushing and shilling it hard on reddit and other forums and hopefully it will go up as well.
>>
>>1149053
I don't think pushing it here was what got it over a billion matketcap.

People here are NEETs and the board is dead
>>
>>1149057
This. You guys think your couple thousand dollars is going to significantly change an investment with 1million+ market cap?
>>
>>1149061
Hence why my idea isn't that bad >>1149016. It's a small nothing coin with a lot of potential.

A small portion of 4chan has the power to make thousands of dumb people put their phones in a microwave but they can't influence the price of something?
>>
>>1149053
kek
Ethereum had a ~14 MILLION investment in it back on 2014. This board is just NEETs flinging shit at each other.
>>
I'm setting up a tox chat for crypto biz, so regulars can discuss cryptos

download the secure client here:

https://tox.chat/

to add people go to the add new contact tab and add this:

93E013755A2DC53AF53A6C9B563FB6F2000734CD885EBC85027B5900134DE02CC438B409BED4

I will add us to a room so we can all discuss cryptos, the board is too hectic at times
>>
>>1149064
>4chan has the power to make thousands of dumb people put their phones in a microwave
You're thinking of /b/. That part of 4chan has tens of millions of users a month. /Biz/ on the other hand has a few hundred tops. This is a tiny ass board. The shills here give themselves waaaaaaay too much credit. They are not even the flies on an elephant. They are the bacteria that lives on those flies.
>>
>>1149081
Tox is dope AF

I remember talking with some Canadian niggas from here on it a few months ago
>>
>>1149089

1 user is added, but they are not responding so please add so we can test it
>>
>>1149086
So we should put our minds together and set something up.
>>
>>1149086
With that being said, when this board was first created I think there was a couple thousand lurkers/posters here. It has shrunk considerably in the last year or so. I know you guys think there are a lot of crypto threads now but these are nothing compared to when the board first started. Every type of shitcoin was shilled here with bitcoin fanatics acting like brainwashed cultists. There are only a couple left because Bitcoin got BTFO the last couple years and siphoned off 70% of its value and now remains fairly stagnate. This is the fate that all cryptos eventually succumb to. By the way, yes this board has tried to pump n dump before (mostly unsuccesfully). Not too many people remember bizcoin because it crashed and burned along with Doge and PND which were also heavily shilled here.
>>
>>1149091
Did you even read anything I posted?
>>
>>1149101
Yes I did, I mean we should get together and focus on something smaller, something that doesn't have a million dollar market cap.

I get it's a tiny ass board, but with a little creativity we can get other boards in on it and use what little manpower we have to spam shit on reddit or twitter, tumblr, facebook whatever. It's better than sitting on our asses in robinhood threads and hoping ETH/SYS/flavor-of-the-month goes somewhere.
>>
>>1149105
What other board would you shill on where it isnt already being shilled? I just dont see the value in this. Normies would not know what you are talking about if you shilled on facebook and twitter and the people who donknow about cryptos are going to see right through your pump n dump. Small cap coins are small cap because they have lousy fundamentals. The ones that actually do have interesting features are already being pumped by whales. Your best bet is browsing bitcointalk and rebbit and finding out some news about a coin before it hits coin media sites and is pumped all to hell. Even if all of /biz/ collectively shilled a coin together (bizcoin being a good example), its going to be pointless.
>>
>>1149110
do know*
>>
ARE WE DOING THIS SHIT OR NOT???

Who is keen?
>>
>>1149134
I'm keen to cum inside ur mom bruh
>>
>>1149134
someone needs to lead, set up a communications pathway, get other people to help with etc. it's a hassle, and there is a risk that you get nothing from your shilling work but lose money instead :)
>>
>>1149003
There was a cryptowolf group for this.
>>
reddit.com/r/cryptowolves

A guy created a reddit group for this
>>
>>1150473
are you a member of it?
>>
>>1150476
Yeah, who do you think caused the XCP and SYS pump & dump? ;)
>>
Dear SEC my favourite anal lubricant is
>>
>>1150477
add rodeew to the group
>>
File: pepecoin.png (379KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
pepecoin.png
379KB, 512x512px
Are there any /biz/ or trading IRC group/chats around? Been in Ether since Nov 15 and watched /g/ meme-magic BTC.

If there's a group around, hit me up at

[email protected]

Or post publicly so others can join.
If none exists, we better found one. This place is the definition of efficient shilling.
>>
>>1149038
I would be down. I think it could actually work if we were organized about it.
>>
>>1150477
add eman67 to the group pls
>>
>>1149081
I'm gonna join. Been waiting for something like this for a while.
>>
File: 6K3wPUZg.jpg (70KB, 680x950px) Image search: [Google]
6K3wPUZg.jpg
70KB, 680x950px
>>1150477
I politely requested to join and you guys turned me down
>>
>>1149098
just sharing pump and dumps was the ultimate.

damn i miss the PLUG days
>>
>>1149134
theres not enough volume here to start something. not enough people and not enough money.
>>
>>1149098
But if you could get a group of 50+ trusted people, manipulation of the little cryptos would be EZ PZ
>>
>>1150477
WhiteZer0 BTC's and shilling ready.
>>
>>1150477
the_Unstable

shilling systems: 100%
piss bottle: 78%
eth: dip bought successfully

all systems ready
>>
>>1149038
Yes
>>
>>1150473
Add --hideo. Tried to join a week or two ago
>>
Ok Gents, what would be a suitable chat platform for us to use?

Tox? any other suggestions?
>>
>>1150890
Maybe. Try getting even 20 here. Even then at least half of those are going to have only a few hundred bucks to throw around. You guys miiiight even be able to scrape up about $50k between you but any market you try can manipulate with that low of volume is not going to be worth it because you will mostly be dumping on each other when its time to sell.
>>
Pointless fags. Buy ethereum. You will have economic freedom unlike anything that existed before on this planet.

Ethereum will make crypto real.
>>
>>1150943
the biggest, most mainstream crypto is bitcoin. where has that gone? do 1/1000 people in real like even know what it is?

ethereum? only time ive ever hear of that is on here, and to be perfectly honest I can barely figure out how to properly pronounce it. fuck that shit.
>>
I have 110 btc, where do I join
>>
File: 0661 - 4mILXEn.jpg (79KB, 563x542px) Image search: [Google]
0661 - 4mILXEn.jpg
79KB, 563x542px
Pepe=long

It has potential to overtake the now useless dogecoin. It has usable features with the popularity of the mainstream meme "rare pepes." It can easily jump another 4-7 times soon but organically could become another dogecoin which we all know was an amazing pump before it eventually became stagnant.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1391598.0
>>
Join Telegram channel https://telegram.me/joinchat/A6naVT42R6JE5GavhNxBEQ
>>
File: Pepe$$.jpg (21KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe$$.jpg
21KB, 320x320px
>>1150984
The time is coming.
>>
Eth.

Buy it
http://youtu.be/H6bGuKN3m6E
>>
>>1150473
not much is happening on it right now. Someone laid out a plan but not much has come from it.
>>
I just joined the Tox group.
>mfw literally a few hours ago I told a friend of mine that we should make a group to manipulate low volume cryptos
>>
I'm in this shit... Added.
Whe shall spam bigger borads like /g/ or /b/, se skyrocketed BTC there and we can do it again.
Also reddit and random hidden-chans, we have to focus on people who actually need cryptoshits.
>>
File: 734.png (205KB, 552x698px) Image search: [Google]
734.png
205KB, 552x698px
https://join.skype.com/gzgpwFEiB3Lf

We've been around on /biz/ for almost 2 years. Don't know about these other groups but we've been making good money for a while.
>>
>>1149081
I "offered friendship"
add me
>>
>>1149081
I sent you a friend request.
>>
>>1152312
This is your containment board. You stay here.
>>
>>1150477
I'd like in as well: Hoboway
>>
>>1150477
Please add vonfossen, thanks
>>
>>1150477
>>1150473
I would appreciate it, if you would kindly add PipeHittinNigguh.

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>1149038
Yes
>>
>>1150477
>>1150473
could you add sciaddea, please?
>>
anyone on the tox?

04B3CAEB1DE4CA800227771BBD17B03629D782C7DF7554FB56548FE234A30335A2B711A51C8D

add me to group pls
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.