[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are voting for hillary right /biz/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: Untitled.png (2MB, 1879x1059px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 1879x1059px
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rq_0un5CPSo
You do want a return to the clintonian politics that led to the roaring 90's right?
I mean if you're a 90's kid then hillary should be your only option.
The clintons are always a two'fer.
You get Hillary
You get based Bill.
2 term clinton basically confirms 2020's will be the roaring 20's.

Do you honestly think you know better than Warren Buffet?
>>
>>1148928
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI

Just gonna leave this here. Oh yeah and how's that NAFTA going?
>>
If you guys knew what was good for you, you would vote for Sanders.

You may now post your unhinged rage, epic memes, and logical fallacies in reply.
>>
So Hillary will create another internet?
>>
>>1148944
No, just eight more years of mass-scale financial fraud and economic decay. God I love banks...
>>
>>1148928
can Bill be president instead?
>>
>>1148948
keep blaming the banks poorfag
>>
>>1148952
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/the-fed-is-crushing-the-dollarand-thats-great-for-stocks-2016-03-17
>people will actually defend this
>>
Warren Buffet has made a lot of money, we should believe everything he says, because there's no way he could ever be wrong on anything.
>>
>>1148928

>90s is when globalization hits America

>Most good jobs gone, stock market makes some gains, loses everything in 2000 and then 2008.

Yeah no.

Trump.
>>
The .com bubble that sparked the "roaring 90's" had nothing to do with politics. Democrats claim Bill Clinton did it, republicans claim the GOP led legislator did it. In reality, neither had planned or brought about any of it.
>>
File: bern.jpg (26KB, 476x414px) Image search: [Google]
bern.jpg
26KB, 476x414px
>>1148937
>doesn't explain why
this is why all you get are memes
>>
>>1148954
>implying higher stocks doesn't improve the American quality of life
>implying Americans don't rely on stocks for retirement
>>
Well you're getting Hillary or fucking Trump. So which one you gonna vote for? They're both crooks and liars, A or B?

And that's exactly what America deserves. You don't deserve a president who is not a crook and a liar, and you're not going to get one. So keep up your pushy, loud-mouthed clamoring for your right to be shat upon, America.

*golf clap*
>>
>>1148928
Bill was based; Hilldawg ain't. unfortunately.
>>
>>1148937
I don't want my taxes to go up to pay for someone else's education when no one paid for mine.

Where's the fallacy in that, faggot?
>>
>>1149023
>implying gains in the market from low interest rates aren't offset by losses in value of the dollar
>implying companies borrow money at low rates to raise dividends and buyback stock instead of growing their business and improving efficiency
>what is a house of cards?
>>
>>1148928
Government jobs and corporations making laws is not good for the economy as a whole.
Buffett wants Clinton because he knows the businesses he owns stocks in own her so she won't let any legislation get passed that's against them.
He's just protecting his money the easiest way.
Trump, however, will be best for everyone in the long run, since he'll make trade fair and turn America into a super power again.
>>
>>1148934
you fucking lying scum this is the second time I see people pinning nafta on the Clintons.

it was not nafta was created by George Bush senior.

seriously fuck off
>>
>>1149125
>Billy a gud boy he dindu nuffin. Wuz forced inna signin dat law by da mean evul racist Publicans
>>
>>1149130
this is exactly why you 2 face scum are despise world wide.

is all smoke and mirrors with you and the con servative movement.
>>
>>1149133
>Bush did it
You need to come up with new excuses already
>>
>>1148928
Make America Great Again mother fuckers
>>
I don't how any serious person could not vote for Hillary if it's her versus Trump.

One is a life long public servant and the other is fuckin Donald Trump.

I know it's against the memes but Hillary is the sensible candidate.
>>
>>1149096
this nigga Warren Buffet is 85 years old and worth over 65 billion dollars.

I highly doubt that he's shilling hard to save his wealth lmao.
>>
File: tmp_2853-270px-Nafta1660757471.jpg (22KB, 270x182px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_2853-270px-Nafta1660757471.jpg
22KB, 270x182px
>>1149143
you fucking idiots understand we arguing over the internet right.

> oy vey shut it down I promise you guys it was the Jews.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_Free_Trade_Agreement

>>1149156
sure buddy cool jingle
>>
>>1149162
thanks bro
>>
>>1149157
>lying to the public for years, arming terrorists then hiding the evidence on your private servers and conveniently losing them when subpoenaed by Congress, taking bribes from foreign companies in the form of speech fees, violating the same laws regarding handling of top secret information that cost a decorated general his career
>lifelong public servent
Yep, it checks out!
>>
>>1149162
Clinton signed NAFTA into law. Stay in denial all you want
>>
>>1149096
>Trump, however, will be best for everyone in the long run, since he'll make trade fair and turn America into a super power again.
>turn America into a super power again.
Are you seriously implying america is not a super power?
I don't know how people can seriously believe this.
>>
>>1149168
yeah and I also hear that nine 9/11 was Bill Clinton's fault because he failed to kill Osama bin Laden.

eat shit and stay in denial.
> we dindu noffing guys we do patriotic shit is the evil racist liberals they created the kkk.
>>
>>1149175
No. Clinton literally sat down and signed NAFTA into law, after adding some bullshit about mandatory lunches for the Mexicans.

Take your conspiracy theories elsewhere
>>
>>1149174
>I don't know how people can seriously believe this.

that's literally the only thing I admire from trump.
that guy can sell sand in the beach, he sold the idea and sheep a running with it
>>
>>1149179
who created and developed the law?
the law had already passed when Clinton ratified the link is right there come the fuck on.

blame this on Obama already before your brain fries
>>
>>1149187
Im not blaming anything on anyone. Bush, Clinton, it's all the same to me. I'm here to make money, not play into the blame game. You're the one claiming the guy who signed it into law had nothing to do with it.

Be a good Democrat and blame the evil Republican. But dont expect me to be the good Republican and blame the marxist Democrat. You're a fool of you've fallen for the Washington establishment's divisive tactics
>>
No, I will not be voting for Hitlery. Go back to your trickle down media shilling on Facebook.
>>
>>1149023
> implying you can retire when the half life of the currency is < 3 years.
>>
>>1149192
>Washington establishment's

trumps favorite cocktail shut up already your a fucking ignorant pretending you know shit
>>
File: 1437514207005.jpg (68KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
1437514207005.jpg
68KB, 500x372px
>>1148928
>You are voting for hillary right /biz/?
No, Trump
>>
>>1148928
>lead to roaring 90s

Clinton had nothing to do with that. If anything he's the reason we are where we are now. Most anti working class president we have had. I did like his welfare reform though.
>>
yeah I will
either other candidate will cause the market to crash JUST by winning the election
>>
>>1149052
Bill deregulated banking and caused the 2008 Financial Crisis.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.