[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robinhood General Thread -- /rgt/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 330
Thread images: 45

File: download.jpg (54KB, 680x314px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
54KB, 680x314px
Robinhood General Thread -- /rgt/

EVERYTHING IS FUCKING GREEN edition

>Stock Questions & Answers
>Stock Predictions & Forecasts
>Stock Graphs & Charts
>Stock Successes & Failures
>Stock Highlights & News

Visit the website first - www.robinhood.com

Candlestick charting guideline:
> http://stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school:chart_analysis:introduction_to_candlesticks

FAQs
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade.
It's also pretty basic software.

> When is it coming to my country?
Probably never. They only have plans on an Australian beta ( https://robinhood.com/au/).

> It's been X days, why isn't my account isn't verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, try emailing their support. They are very good.

> Is this the right place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
No, please go to Stocktwits, Plebbit, or one of our many chat groups.

> What's a good penny stock to invest in?
Don't buy penny stocks you cum guzzling mouth breathing retard.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want to go open a second account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using Yahoo/Google finance or even Stocktwits for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

Old Thread: >>1144746
>>
Chat shill please fuck off this time or post a direct link to your group already.
>>
>>1148376
Sent ;)
>>
>>1148376
There's an ACTIVE chat?
>>
>>1148380
sure is
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-17-12-48-43.png (84KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-17-12-48-43.png
84KB, 720x1280px
Rate my book f@m
>>
>>1148396
Nice gains,but you should diversify famiglia
>>
>>1148386
Is it just that kik chat or another?
>>
MNKD to the moon
>>
I posted my email in the last thread and now I have nonstop spam flooding in my email fuck your dumb chat.
>>
File: image.png (70KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
70KB, 640x1136px
>>1148414
>bought late at $1.79
Sure wish I bought in earlier
>>
>>1148415
What's your email?
>>
>>1148420
As long as you get in before april 5th it's not too late. That's the word around the internets anyways.

>>1148415
stop being retarded
>>
>>1148371
Pennystocks to hit up?
>>
File: lowqualitybat.jpg (2KB, 70x125px) Image search: [Google]
lowqualitybat.jpg
2KB, 70x125px
>>1148406
Not kik.

>>1148415
>posting your personal email address on 4chan instead of using a burner
Glad you decided against joining, retard.
>>
File: 109a6da1a8[1].png (97KB, 744x832px) Image search: [Google]
109a6da1a8[1].png
97KB, 744x832px
>>1148405
>TGTX
why do you say its garbage?

It is in "pre-clinical trials" for some cancer meds

>Many of the adverse events associated with existing PI3K-delta inhibitors such as colitis and hepatic toxicity, and most recently with opportunistic infections, are thought to be related to T-cell immune mediated mechanisms. To date, TGR-1202 has demonstrated what we and many investigators believe to be best-in-class safety and tolerability profile compared to existing PI3K-delta inhibitors. While still early, we are excited about the pre-clinical data that will be presented at AACR and believe it highlights key differences in the impact of PI3k-delta inhibitors on human T-cell subsets, which may begin to potentially explain the differentiated safety profile....

They are presenting data tomorrow

also see pic related. big firms acquiring stakes, giving buy ratings, etc
>>
>>1148415
im sorry for that angry manchild who got butthurt about the fact that people discuss stocks in other places besides /biz/
>>
>>1148440
The keyword is Pre-clinical, you don't see how promising it is until Phase II clinical trials. If those are successful then they go into Phase III which is testing on humans. It might be good long term. They aren't the only pharma company doing things like that, there are others that are going into Phase III or just coming out of Phase II. That's why PCXX went straight up. If the data goes well that they present tomorrow then it might be worth buying, I'd wait till another dip though. The time between tomorrow and their phase III trials will be a good wait.
>>
>>1148454
CPXX not PCXX
sorry
>typo
>>
>>1148454
Well something seems off because I first started researching this company as I know a guy who is taking experimental meds from them for his mantle-cell lymphoma, and he has been showing excellent results...
>>
>>1148461
Well if he's taking the same drug they are presenting, and it is in fact the same company, then maybe it's worth investing in. If it's pre-clinical, then it might now be the same drug he's taking. I haven't spent a lot of time looking into this company, it just seems like it will hover where it is for a long long time.
>>
>>1148461
to be fair I have zero experience in pharmaceutical or biotech companies so you obviously know the difference between clinical phases etc better than I do

maybe im confusing which drug they are talking about tomorrow or something, but I was pretty sure he explained to me about 'delta inhibitors' not that I understand it
>>
Robinhood instant vs regular. Anything to it or just more wait list nonsense
>>
>>1148467
I clicked the sign up thing, what're the advantages and what're the drawbacks?
>>
>>1148493
Dunno, I'm 195,000 on the Robinhood Instant waitlist
>>
>>1148461
brah that's insider trading brb calling the feds
>>
>>1148500
Pretty sure that's not insider trading. Who would convict anyway?
>>
>>1148428
How positive are you that MNKD will explode?
>>
>>1148504
dudes most likely on an NDA for the drug.
>>
I want in on some of these chat groups

email [email protected]
>>
File: MNKDrandompic.png (501KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
MNKDrandompic.png
501KB, 1440x2560px
>>1148508
like 85%
>MannKind Shares Drop on Wider Loss
2 days 6 hours 55 minutes ago - DJNF
MannKind produces Afrezza along with partner Sanofi-Aventis. In January, MannKind announced the termination of its licensing pact in the U.S. for the development and sale of the inhaled insulin product and signaled that it might look to sell the drug.

On Monday, MannKind said shipments of Afrezza—which moved out of development into the market in February 2014—were $2.6 million in the latest quarter. The drug has yet to live up to its blockbuster billing.

"Our financial results for 2015 were not what we expected going into the year, but we are looking forward to the next 12 months with optimism and great excitement," Chief Executive Matthew Pfeffer said. "Afrezza will soon be back under our control, and we are all energized about the opportunity to launch a lean, focused commercial effort that highlights the differentiating qualities of our lead product."

Also Monday, the company announced the appointment of Dr. Michael Castagna as chief commercial officer, where he will lead commercialization efforts for Afrezza.

Dr. Castagna, who has more than 20 years of experience in the health-care, pharmaceutical, biotech and specialty pharmacy industries, was most recently with California-based biopharmaceutical Amgen Inc., where he spent more than three years as commercial chief for a portfolio of nine biosimilar drugs and vice president of global life-cycle management.

Mr. Pfeffer indicated "other activities are planned to follow quickly, as we finalize additional hires and line up assets for a variety of roles."

This statement sort of backs up what the guysaid in
>pic related
>>
>>1148522
The information seems right, I'm trying to find a winner right now after I got fucked in the ass today by $ARO
>>
>>1148528
A kind anon threw out HEAR as a potentially good stock as well in the last thread. I commented on why it would be good as well. It's really cheap per share at the moment, too.
>>
>>1148528
>>1148534
PGNX and CERU
>>
>>1148534
I got wind of HEAR as well, it is cheap at the moment but why would it go up? Is their strategy or earnings changing? or is it just undervalued?
>>
>>1148537
PGNX yes
CERU maybe.
>>
>>1148537
Why those? is there any announcements coming up from them?
>>
>>1148544
PGNX has a drug approval on April 19th and CERU is reporting phase I data on CRLX301 next month
>>
>>1148538
there is so much detail on it in the last thread, just go to the old thread and hit CTRL+F on your keyboard, type in HEAR and just read through it.
>>
File: HEAR.jpg (55KB, 400x346px) Image search: [Google]
HEAR.jpg
55KB, 400x346px
>>1148538
>HEAR
Turtle Beach's Revolutionary New Sound System - HyperSound Clear - Has Secured Certification To Launch In Europe
Thursday 02/25/2016 07:00 AM ET - PR Newswire via Dow Jones News

SAN DIEGO, Feb. 25, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- People across Europe looking to hear the television better will soon be able to have a significantly improved home entertainment experience as Turtle Beach's revolutionary new sound system, HyperSound Clear(TM), has received the necessary regulatory certifications to launch in Europe. HyperSound Clear is designed to help people hear and understand the television more clearly, allowing them to once again enjoy watching their favorite shows, listen to music and play video games while hearing crisp, clear audio. With the new certifications in place, Turtle Beach will begin sending shipments of HyperSound Clear to the Company's distribution partners in the UK, France, Germany and Benelux countries. HyperSound Clear was created by Turtle Beach Corporation (NASDAQ: HEAR), a leading audio technology company for over 40 years.

TL;DR they are going to launch in Europe.
>>
>>1148553
When do you think HEAR will start turning into a winner?
>>
>>1148560
Someone copied it over, GJ.
>>1148561
well if they got certified to launch in Europe, and if they start being successful. Then probably in the near future, it's just a stock worth keeping an eye on at the moment. It could prove to be fruitful in the future.
>>
>falling for the HEAR meme

its like its really october 2015 /biz/ again
>>
>>1148586
What reasons will the stock fail? With the Europe launch go bad?
>>
>>1148597

Turtle beach just has a reputation for making complete dogshit quality headphones and paying money for big walmart displays that catch little kids eyes who want to be l337 gamerzzz

i kind of doubt anybody will respect them in the medical hearing devices sector
>>
File: chipotle.png (8KB, 293x204px) Image search: [Google]
chipotle.png
8KB, 293x204px
What will be the impact of the latest norovirus scar? Will Chipotle's damage control work? Will they figure out how to prevent food poisoning for real this time? When will the public forget about all this? Can their growth continue in the long term?

http://www.theguardian.com/business/2016/mar/09/chipotle-closes-massachusetts-store-norovirus-workers-ill

When will CMG hit the bottom?

http://fortune.com/2016/03/15/chipotle-sales/

current report

http://secfilings.nasdaq.com/filingFrameset.asp?FileName=0001058090-16-000060%2Etxt&FilePath=%5C2016%5C03%5C15%5C&CoName=CHIPOTLE+MEXICAN+GRILL+INC&FormType=8-K&RcvdDate=3%2F15%2F2016&pdf=

annual report, interesting management's discussion

http://secfilings.nasdaq.com/filingFrameset.asp?FileName=0001058090-16-000058%2Etxt&FilePath=%5C2016%5C02%5C05%5C&CoName=CHIPOTLE+MEXICAN+GRILL+INC&FormType=10-K&RcvdDate=2%2F5%2F2016&pdf=

They appear to be trying to sort things out, sales only dropped 26.1% in the short term so the long term damage isn't catastrophic, I don't think they are in huge trouble. However CMG has only dropped to late 2013 early 2014 levels, $450 to $550, not enough to safely conclude it has been undervalued by panicking speculators as we might hope.

http://www.marketwatch.com/investing/stock/cmg/financials

net income for 2015 was $475 million, the current p/e on the S&P 500 is 22.5 so their current market cap of $14 billion is quite high if we assume growth is slowing. Investors viewed it as a growth stock

> no customer illnesses have been connected with the restaurant.

If I had to make a prediction I predict that it will bounce when chipotle makes a statement on this revealing it is nothing, not sure how long it usually takes.
>>
>>1148877
contd..

https://web.archive.org/web/20151222031147/http://www.cdc.gov/ecoli/2015/O26-11-15/index.html

last scare actually involved sick people and took over a month since the incident before the CDC said something, I think

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chipotle_Mexican_Grill#October_2015_E._coli_outbreak

the October outbreak is still waiting on results, it is possible we might not hear about the March 7 incident again for a while, by which time other investors won't care, this is all very speculative unless I can think of something else
>>
>>1148877
Nice trip.

It still seems way over valued to me.
They've really hurt their brand, and unlike Jack in the Box in the early 90s, their entire image is supposed to be fresh "healthy" food.

Further, they're not really doing anything groundbreaking anymore as new fast casual restaurants have been popping up lately. I think ZOES is a good example that I think has and will continue to be eating into CMGs market share.
>>
what about SHAK
>>
Thoughts on SUNE? i keep reading that its expected to drop hard but it only keeps slightly going up. Bought 250$ worth of shares last month at 1.28 and its already at 2 bucks. Is it worth holding or should i just collect my gains and move on
>>
>>1149019
I think I will short SHAK
>>
>>1148371
>EVERYTHING IS FUCKING GREEN edition
>MFW I ended up down $0.02 and have redface until tomorrow...
>>
Buy AA and walk away. Do this every month until the split.

Thank me later.
>>
>>1149051
Why did AA drop the bass over Q3 and 4 in 2015?
>>
>>1149071
are you being serious? It's an aluminum stock. why have oil stocks fallen over the past year?

There was a high supply of aluminum alot of smaller companies have closed down. AA has even closed down some smelters to cut supply.

AA is going to split into two companies one that deals with the smelting of aluminum another that deals in the making of aluminum products. You will get a piece of each in the split. I wouldn't hold all into split im planning on riding into the split dumping about 75% of my position and then see what company takes on the current AA debt and see what the new share structure of each company will be. I don't care for bloated share structures so that is when i will decide what company i will add more too.

The selling was over done, in my opinion it was the big money shorting causing others to short and sell off in order to hedge against their long positions.

If you don't see the way a stock moves with the product it deals with then you shouldn't be trading, that simple. But then again i don't trade i invest, i focus on certain areas and add to companys i feel will do good considering their share structure and future outlook.

Like i keep saying.. Buy AA and walk away. Do this every month until the split.

Thank me later.
>>
>>1149109
When is this split supposed to happen, and what's the certainty that the two companies will have enough value after the split to be worth their purchase now?
It's interesting in concept, but it seems like a strange move for the company.
>>
>>1148882
Chipotle would need a blessing to make a comeback. They were all hype, food was never that good and deffinately not worth getting sick over.

Maybe I'm wrong but Chipotle is in full on panic mode because nobody eats their anymore.
>>
>>1149021
Just enjoy your little profit from it, sell at the first sight of dropping price. Put it in something else, MNKD is looking mighty fine.
>>
>>1149322
I'll wait for MNKD to dip a little and sell SUNE at the end of tommorow
>>
Will MNKD keep rising today or should I wait for a dip?
>>
File: HEAVY.jpg (341KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
HEAVY.jpg
341KB, 1080x1080px
Who here got into GWPH?
>DUDE. WEED.
>GREEN
>>
>>1148434
>>1148386
Invite me to the group?
[email protected]
>>
>>1149579
>put 50 dollars in robinhood
>bank blocks it even though I have over 20 grand in bank account
>robinhood takes over 120 dollars from account as fee for overcharge

What the fuck robinhood, I get taking the 50 plus 30 dollar reverse fee but over 100 dollars gone. I'm going back to fucking TDA. It's only 100 dollars but still, fucking insane.
>>
>>1149583
I don't really understand the Robinhood hype.
The idea of "no fees!" sounds great in theory, but the lack of great charts and the stories I keep hearing about their fees and bullshit are enough to put me off even trying it.

I like the trader I have. Flat 5 dollar fee for any cash trade with no hidden nonsense.
Simple and functional.
>>
>>1149583
have you tried asking the bank why instead of switching so that it doesnt happen again? this isnt robinhoods fault.
>>
>>1149589
Yes and I'm not even mad about the overdraft, shit happens and someone fucked up which was probably my bank. What bothers me is I wake up and my account is missing 150 bucks out of nowhere. Even if it were the case, I should only be missing 50 plus 29.00 fee. Not 150 plus another 29.00 dollar fee to my bank account. I've never over drafted my account so this is just mind blowing to me.
>>
Who inna amd
>>
>>1149585

>I like the trader I have

Which is?
>>
>>1149585
What broner do you use? 5 dollars pretty good fee.
>>
>>1149608
Broker *
>>
oh fugg MNKD was a pump and dump wasn't it???
>>
>>1149608
I got your broner.

bro.
>>
>>1149126
>When is this split supposed to happen
later half of 2016
>what's the certainty that the two companies will have enough value after the split to be worth their purchase now?
Have you even looked into it or are you just asking questions? It's AA it's a really big company
>but it seems like a strange move for the company
It allows them to have a bigger foot hold in each side of the aluminum market. They will put different teams in place so that they can focus more on one or the other business.

You should just use google and look it up yourself

Buy AA and walk away. Do this every month until the split

Thank me later

i've been saying this for the past couple months look at it now.
>>
>>1149653
so far it's still on the up.
>>
>>1149653
No. Not at all. People just do sell offs early. First 30 mins of market open are always retarded. I'm up 5 dollars today (only bought 86) shares. The big guys are trying to tell everyone it's a bad investment while at the same time buying up shares like scam artists cunts bags most analysts are.
>>
>>1149656
Keep that up and see what happens. I'm 150 down over month and looking for some blow jobs to recoup my losses. .50 cents a pop big boi.
>>
File: 1458214911050.jpg (30KB, 500x412px) Image search: [Google]
1458214911050.jpg
30KB, 500x412px
>ARO down 50%
>>
>>1149603
>>1149608
OptionsHouse is a pretty nice platform if you understand what you're getting into.
As long as you are strictly using cash trades, they have very low fees in general.
Trading on margin with OH is... okay, I guess, but you'd need to be picking a real winner to make it worth the extra cost.
>>
>>1149653
eventually yeah. theres no reason for it to be moving up at this rate. their products and research are trash but somebody probably knows that people will still get hyped over the changes. they get one shot to actually be a decent company this next quarter and i think they'll blow it.
>>
>>1149704
Blow it or not, hopefully we can make some money off of them in the mean time. I'm holding just to see where this fucker goes.
>>
>>1149699
Ehh, it's dirt cheap and I've got a few spare bucks, why the hell not.

What do you think about it--Is this one that's going to trend, or is this a quick sell?
>>
>>1148882
speaking based on anecdotal experiences I can tell you that from the average consumer stand point it is unlikely Chipotle will make a come back. I used to be a regular there, at least once every two weeks and had friends that would always be down to eat a burrito if they had the time, but after this recent incident and a few of us getting sick after eating there it's unlikely that if we ever do go back we'll eat at the same rate we used to. Not to mention that 20% of chipotle revenue came from regulars like myself, and if others are abandoning it as a regular dining location it's likely that even if they do make a come back it will be a modest one.
>>
I just put all my money in at 1.99
This was a mistake wasn't it
>>
>>1149714
I'm going off my gf. Her fatass ate Chipotle everyday and now she won't go near it despite the fact it was her favorite food (I never cared for it, tasted like fast food but more expensive). Until she's eating there everyday again I'm staying the fuck away.

>>1149700
I was actually looking at oh the other day. Do they have a minimum deposit for cash account?
>>
>>1149722
In... what?
>>
>>1149713
at this rate, even if you quick sell half and hold another to see how long you can milk it, the risk is ridiculously low unless they're going bankrupt tomorrow.

http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=131103&p=irol-newsArticle&ID=2149390
>>
>>1149726
Nope.
They seem to be aiming for a beginner's market with their pricing structure and no-minimum-deposits.

I've actually just gotten started myself with a 500 dollar deposit, and I'm making a killing because of how generous the margin rules are for accounts that aren't out of liquid cash.

I think they margin at like 50% or something
>>
>>1149726
nice, use her as an indicator for certain market trends the average burger buys into.
>>
>>1149727
MNKD of course.
>>
Plopping in my first $50 just to fool around with the market today. I have over 10k in the bank, but I want to see if I have what it takes to make a few extra bucks on the side. Should I start with sub $1 stocks or something a little more pricey? I'm not sure since I'm starting with so little.
>>
>>1149740
That's what I'm kind of doing. Her and her friends are pretty good trend indicators.

>>1149736
I'm probably going to sign up for it Monday. I like rh but lack of options, invite begging for instant and this insane fee have me ready to move onto better platforms.
>>
>>1149742
Neat, those guys are in my hometown.
>>
Hope you guys were watching vg. It's not to late though. I usually hold it till it hit about 5
>>
>>1149784
MNKD of course
>>
>>1149883
in 1000 shares @2.03. Long.
>>
File: 1433782294035.jpg (179KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1433782294035.jpg
179KB, 900x900px
>made 10% profit on FCAU, despite how it's getting hammered all over the place for shitty products
Now for Ford.
>>
AMD rising
>>
File: Screenshot_20160318-112248.png (106KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160318-112248.png
106KB, 1080x1920px
FUCK!

This shit fucking skyrockets when I only have 3 fucking stocks, meanwhile my $1k position in $TVIX has lost me $200.
>>
File: 1456606527864.jpg (135KB, 798x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1456606527864.jpg
135KB, 798x1000px
GNVC
>>
>>1149983
>still in TVIX
Nigga run
>>
>>1149784
Start with Investopedia's stock simulator.
Learn your fundamentals--their tutorials are pretty good--and don't even think about trading a real cent until you are practiced enough to not respond emotionally to red numbers.
Also, just in general, never put in money you're not ready to lose.
>>
>>1149904
Loaded another 1000 @2.08. Long also.
>>
>>1150005
>never put in money you're not ready to lose

Of course, this is mostly just to hopefully get a few extra bucks every now and then. I've fooled around in stock simulators, but this one seems like it'll actually teach me.
>>
>>1150035
Investopedia's simulator has all the same rules as a real market, for the most part. Costlier, actually, in many cases. It's a good 'training weight' to start with, before you risk any real money.
>>
To anyone who missed the $CPXX moon mission; $SSKN has one way tickets to Mars.
>>
>>1150047
Paint me a picture, Jimmy.
>>
>>1150047

Just loaded the truck up with 2000 shares
>>
>>1150047
DOOT DOOT ALL ABOOAARDDDD
>>
>>1150047
Gotta shed more light on it.
>>
Looking it up, I don't see anything special about SSKN.
What do you know that we don't, Anon?
>>
Looking into it more, their financial reporting says they only have 51k in total assets, and I can't find any news that indicates they're about to do something big.

Are you trying to pull a pump and dump or something, Anon?
>>
>>1150061

What does it matter?

Dont your believe in the power of memes?
>>
>>1150064
Not when I'm risking my limited investing funds, friend.
>>
Can somebody add me to the chat? [email protected]
>>
>>1150047
Wtf. I bought. Why not? Low enough risk to gamble on :)
>>
>>1150067
I think chat adder is busy
>>
>>1150070
>>1150056
>>1150055
>>1150050
>>1150049
lmao, i was just kidding you all got kekked.
it's an utter shit pick, they've got absolutely nothing going for them. proven to be failures, wasting money on a r&d for a product only marginally better than their competition.
>>
>>1149957
I'm considering investing Ford just because it has dividends and it's a fairly established company. Any reason I shouldnt? Is there a price I should buy at?
>>
>>1150080
Only reason a company should hand out dividends is if they don't think they can make you more money by reinvesting it in the company. Ford's high dividends are a symptom of bad management, and they'll lose you money in the long run
>>
File: db0.jpg (53KB, 349x642px) Image search: [Google]
db0.jpg
53KB, 349x642px
>>1150076
>>
>>1150083
I've already stumbled into that investing into Hershey, but the dividends are a comfy easy cash source and the actual price doesn't fluctuate so I could reliably cash out after drawing a steady stream from them. It's not anything compared to actually making smart trades, but Im considered it as an alternative to a CD or other safe investment
>>
File: Screenshot_20160318-123305.png (96KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160318-123305.png
96KB, 1080x1920px
>>1149983
$TVIX starting to explode.
Anyone not holding, kiss your gains goodbye!
>>
File: 1387142252649.jpg (175KB, 580x394px) Image search: [Google]
1387142252649.jpg
175KB, 580x394px
>>1150110
nigga TVIX done been sploded already. That ride is over. Get back in oil and commodities .
>>
>tfw keep trading gold stocks and pussying out of real earnings
I'm profiting but I keep missing anywhere from 2 to 8 dollar per stock spikes out of nervousness
Should I hold nugt or just keep trying to flip it
>>
How long does the waiting line take?
Sitting at 453.
>>
Can someone add me to the chat? [email protected]
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-16-10-47-00.png (125KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-16-10-47-00.png
125KB, 1080x1920px
>>1150173
They grant access in batches. Last week they let 1000 through. The week before it was 400. You'll probably get in this Wednesday.
>>
>>1149342
Won't be a dip until it's too late to buy.
>>
>>1150178
I wonder if they'll get mad at me for referring a bunch of fake emails
>>
>>1150080
Ford is a fine company, but hated by the market. You'll never make fat appreciation on the stock price. 13.50ish is OK but not a fantastic entry point; I'd look for 13-13.25, but if you want the stock don't wait more than a month or three, since this is a down market time. I own ~2500 worth at 12.75 cost basis. In a year or two they should be up to 15-17.
>>
>>1150181
You'd need SSNs and names to match. You only advance for approved applicants.
>>
>>1150187
I was sitting at like ~20k before I did it though
>>
>>1150187
>>1150190
I only wish I could refer friends. I use RH on Bluestacks, and each time I click the "invite friends" button, it tells me no apps can do that action.
I tried ARC Welder (because apparently another anon was able to do it on ARC Welder), but it tells me notifications have to be enabled via Google Play activation, and I don't know how to do that on ARC.
>>
GPRO will be worth at least $20 by August. After August, dump it, buy it Mid November, then dump it right before Christmas, you're welcome
>>
>>1150193
You have a refer link, no?
I signed up via their website and they give you a link you can give to your buddies.
>>
>>1150202
I signed up through Bluestacks, so I don't think I got a refer link.
I'll try looking around their site, though.
>>
File: 2016-03-18 (6).png (450KB, 3000x1920px) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-18 (6).png
450KB, 3000x1920px
>>1150193
I think I was that anon. Just tried again to make sure, for me it generates a txt file and asks where to save it. Never asked me about notifications or Google Play :-/
>>
>>1150206
Oh yeah, I'm Australian, no idea how the site/app/waiting list works for you Americans.
>>
I've lost over $100 today on MNKD. I think it might be done, should I just sell and accept it?
>>
File: norbiesgetuut.jpg (5KB, 236x228px) Image search: [Google]
norbiesgetuut.jpg
5KB, 236x228px
WHY IS MNKD LEVELING OUT STOP SELLING YOU FUCKS REEEEEE I WANT A GREEN SCREEN DONT GIVE ME A RED LOSS SCREEN REEEE
>>
Just hold out a bit longer MKND, don't go below that 2!

Uh-oh
>>
File: TO THE EARTH.jpg (58KB, 1062x1111px) Image search: [Google]
TO THE EARTH.jpg
58KB, 1062x1111px
This shit better not be dropping. You fuckers said April 5th is the day of reckoning
>>
>>1150262
>>1150268
BU-BUT MEME STOCK
>>
So I'm trying to get better at trading ETFs. Anybody know good news sources that will give comprehensive analysis of entire sectors? Right now all my knowledge of oil or gold just come from Google news.
>>
>>1150269
We'll make it.
>>
>>1150268
>>1150269
>>1150272
Just better babby dips for rebuys
>>
File: 1376641686804.jpg (16KB, 395x396px) Image search: [Google]
1376641686804.jpg
16KB, 395x396px
>>1150268
be chill my man all will be well. Gotta hold for 1 more week to see any profit worth bragging about.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-18-14-42-13.png (138KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-18-14-42-13.png
138KB, 1080x1920px
Wish I had more money when I jumped in.
>>
File: 1439445595815.jpg (18KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1439445595815.jpg
18KB, 320x320px
>$1.99
R E S I S T
>>
File: Screenshot_20160318-140124.png (151KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160318-140124.png
151KB, 1440x2560px
Good day today, boys. See you all next week.
>>
>>1150291
>>1150322
>tfw sold all mine midday
I would consider coming back in if I just didn't give a fuck, but this will be an obvious shit show at some point. Somebody is going to kill himself.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-18-14-17-32.png (107KB, 717x1274px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-18-14-17-32.png
107KB, 717x1274px
>>1150291
Don't worry m8 I'm poor too
>>
>>1150186
Ford could cure cancer and the market would still value them as shit. That stock just doesn't make sense.
>>
>>1150256
How did you lose 100 dollars on mknd? They had a great day...

The fuck bro?
>>
>>1150508
If I had to guess, he probably bought when they were at $2.18.
>>
File: map.png (609KB, 1334x789px) Image search: [Google]
map.png
609KB, 1334x789px
>>1150270
http://finviz.com/map.ashx
>>
>>1150528
not exactly comprehensive but it's handy
>>
>>1150519
Wew lad, that's a shame.
>>
>>1150193
I wish I had friends to refer. I know very few people who care about investing and the ones who do already know about rh.
>>
>>1150519
yeah i bought in at like 2.09 or something :/
>>
A T T E N T I O N

ALL
invites have been sent to the chat
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-18-17-58-01.png (125KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-18-17-58-01.png
125KB, 1080x1920px
Ohbaby.jpg
>>
any thoughts on pgnx thinking of dropping 1000 on it, just waiting for it to drop a bit lower.
>>
What do you guys think about TSLA?
>>
>>1150901
They make a great product, if you ask me, which is a pretty big part of it.
It's way too expensive to buy into, though, unless you're already loaded or it hits a serious dip.

For 200 a share, even if it goes up by 20 bucks a share, that 10% doesn't make a fortune if you only have 5 or fewer shares.
And honestly, if you have like 15k to drop on stock outright, you're better off spreading it around, not buying into hugely pricey stocks like Tesla.
They're liable to hit a bad stretch at some point and then there will be several months of massive price drop. You don't want to be the one holding when that happens.
>>
I started trading with 10k and worked it up to 13k over two years.

I'm confident that by playing it safe and smart I could average around 11% a year, but I want to say fuck it and put it all in MNKD and try to get rich.

But at the same time I don't want to throw away all the gains I've spent two years making, or principle.
>>
I'm poor and only have a few hundred dollars--I don't think I've ever met a person who has had 10,000 dollars to spend on anything--but I have my 52 shares of MNKD
Take me to the promised land, blessed meme stock
>>
>>1150917
Thanks. I ask because I have 3 shares and they netted me nice games over the past month, but I've been having a feeling that I should let them go. On a side note, what's with this MNKD meme? Is this the next rocket to the moon?
>>
>>1150920
How much of your fortune are your WILLING to lose?
Probably not all of it, but half? put in 50%, 6500

>>1150924
Hold it until the end of first week of april.
I've developed the habit of selling stock immediately when it hits half of it's 52 week high. In the case of MNKD, it would be at 3.66. Unless things look very promising, I'll be selling my 325 shares if it hits that price, and be perfectly happy with my profit.

But we're all fucked if this thing tanks.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-18-19-50-23.png (111KB, 717x1274px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-18-19-50-23.png
111KB, 717x1274px
>>1150901
I love it.
>>
>>1150920
much respect bro, for having those thoughts.
>>
>>1150962
Hold TSLA. Buy MNKD. Theyre coming out with an insulin inhaler. Should got MNKD a couple days ago when the homie posted that shit he found on WSB here.
>>
Also have 57 shares of FCEL. If the final approval goes through for their Fuel Cell park, it will be the largest in the world and the shares will skyrocket. It's at 7.99 as of now. Definitely worth the risk imo.

>>1151022
anything else in your portfolio?
>>
>>1151030
>FCEL
sept 29, 2000

tell me why the stock price was 577.40 a share then.

and why its 4.78 now.
>>
File: 1333600638535.jpg (27KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1333600638535.jpg
27KB, 300x300px
>>1151035
fuk, I didn't know there was going to be a quiz
>>
>>1151048
evrytime i see a ticker, i google. then try to analyze.

/biz/ taught me to do that.. i think..

anyway, id be iffy on it from wat i red
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-18-20-07-27.png (116KB, 717x1274px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-18-20-07-27.png
116KB, 717x1274px
>>1151030
>anything else in your portfolio?
Just SNE and the meme stocks that get hyped here like GLRI and HEAR. Also I have a share of VOO but I'm gonna sell it monday to buy more SNE. I just started robinhood a week ago with $900 and now I'm at $943 after a week.
>>
>>1151055
right, from what I read I see that they made a reverse split on the date you mentioned which made the stock tank.

Don't you think they would be smart enough not to do that again?
>>
>>1151056
nice, i started with 200 and im 17 down, got crap pennies and learned a lesson. getting better now
>>
>>1151058
it went down 200 and back up 200.

you tell me what happened. the stories, if we were only priviledged enough to know them
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-18-20-12-44.png (117KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-18-20-12-44.png
117KB, 1080x1920px
POST GAINS
>>
>>1151069
no gains but sold all my junk i started with and gotta wait 3 days for more plays
>>
>>1151069
that looks like CPXX
>>
>>1151082
It is
>>
File: 1380694559532.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1380694559532.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
>>1151086
congrats bro
>>
>>1151056
Why sony? That ps4.5 shit has ended my love for then. Never buying shit from Sony again.
>>
>>1151060
17 isn't bad. Last month I was down over a grand. Luckily made it back today and yesterday but shit, made me sick to my stomach at first.
>>
>>1148371
how does a retard with no prior knowledge into this stuff
>>
File: image.png (85KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
85KB, 750x1334px
What's up senpai
>>
>>1151532
Start reading like a crazy nigga
It's somewhere between a science and an art, so you need to study like a motherfucker and stay interested.
It kind of takes a certain type.

I personally recommend Investopedia
They have nice tutorials for total greenhorns
>>
>That ps4.5 shit

I have no clue what youre talking about.
>>
>>1151532
Just lurk and buy the meme stocks that people in the thread recommend.
>>
>>1151933
Works like a charm.
>>
>>1151532
do you have any knowledge? i did a bio degree and worked in industry for a few years. i can predict how most biotech companies do in general and get pretty healthy gains even though i don't have a clue about how the market works or what to look for in the charts.you could probably just take a few courses though, it's not complicated im sure.
>>
>>1151933
I gotta say, not all memes are right. Make sure that you always know what you're buying and why you are buying it.

Haha, I'm still butt hurt that I bought DUST earlier this week.
JPM is doing a huge buyback of shares this month. What does that mean to me as an investor? I bought a few JPM because that sounded good.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-19-13-38-10.png (158KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-19-13-38-10.png
158KB, 1440x2560px
>>1150843
Daaaaamn Daniel
>>
>>1151963
Could be good.
Could be bad.
Market will determine it.
>>
>>1152176
>every stock ever
>>
>>1152219
>welcome to investing
>>
You guys think oil is going to open high on monday?
>>
>>1152462
Flat to down. Dependent on news.
>>
>>1152221
I was just showing how redundant your post was.
>>
"We can't verify your SSN"
"Please e-mail us a copy of your social security card"

Niggerplease.webm
>>
>>1149700
tried it but I didn't like it. Now I have a robinhood account and a Vanguard account.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-20-15-08-08.png (139KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-20-15-08-08.png
139KB, 1440x2560px
>>1151069
Going all in on CPXX was a good choice
>>
I'm trying to diversify outside the US just a bit. Anybody have recommendations for some international stock? I already went in on some SNE, obviously...
>>
>>1153934
All these biomed meme stocks are making me really envious.
I'm kind of reluctant to go all in on any one stock, though, since it seems like a petty huge risk
>>
>>1154020
It's a calculated risk. Just make sure you never invest anything in meme stocks that you aren't willing to lose.
>>
Is there any way to get a Robinhood account under 18? I'm asking for my wife's son.
>>
>>1148548
link on that drug approval?
>>
>>1154043

this

jumping on MNKD with a few hundred tomorrow because why not
>>
>>1154020
Just put what you can risk if you see potential for takeoff. You'll multiply your money sometimes; you're unlikely to lose TOO much. Rinse, repeat, and eventually you'll have larger amounts to risk.
>>
>>1154054
>http://seekingalpha.com/article/3957833-progenics-pharmaceuticals-pgnx-ceo-mark-baker-q4-2015-results-earnings-call-transcript

>The FDA has set an April 19, 2016 PDUFA date for the oral product and FDA approval would trigger a $50 million milestone payment from Valeant.
>>
Do we have a list of top meme stocks for me to keep an eye on?

I won't have any funds available until late this week but I'd like to get in with you guys.

I was actually thinking of just getting some PFE since it's paying almost 5% and will probably run up to 40 by the end of the year but I'd like to try and double my money in that time span.
>>
>>1154139
Gotdang! u buying tht shit? im thinkin bout it.
>>
>>1153934
Just remember taxes man. Make sure to put some aside if you cash out.
>>
>>1154158
Planning on it. I would've bought during the dip on Friday but I overslept.
>>
>>1154164
When are you buying? And then you're holding to April 19th?
>>
>>1154165
Under $4 and yes
>>
>>1154171
What makes you think the approval would definitely bring the stock up? It doesn't even seem that the guy implied that the FDA approved it. Also, Q4 this year is significantly worse than last year.
>>
>>1153934
Damn son. Where do I find sources for pharma stocks with upcoming trials?
>>
>>1153934

GO FUCK YOURSELF
>>
>>1154139
>would

You do realize that betting on FDA approvals is no better than gambling?
>>
>>1154203
You do realize that being a faggot is no better than sucking cock?
>>
>>1154223

Stay poor then.
>>
>>1154234

I'd ask if you were butthurt, but I already know the answser
>>
>>1154246

It's ok.

I'd ask if you were an idiot, but I already know the answer.
>>
POST MEME STOCKS PLEASE

WHAT ARE WE SHILLING?

MNKD?

Last time I bought a memestock PAL and it's trading OTC now but the dank memes were worth it.
>>
>>1154275
SSKN
Don't look into it, just buy up all you can.
Trust me.
>>
>>1154283
>Don't look into it, just buy up all you can. Trust me.

/biz/ in a nutshell
>>
>>1154283
Thanks, looks good enough to me.
>>
>>1154275
GLRI. It's gonna hit a dollar by Thursday
>>
>>1154317
Please explain yourself
>>
>>1153934
fucking amazing, teach me your ways anon
>>
>>1154514
Sixkek recommended people invest in cpxx and he did. Now you know his secret strategy.
>>
>>1154526
Sixkek?
>>
>>1154526
praise sixkek!
>>
>>1154317

I hope so. I have 1521 shares I bought at $0.40. Wish my crystal ball would have told me to wait a free days to buy below $0.20.
>>
>>1154552
Just wait three more days when it's under .10
>>
>>1148371
Have any of you actually made a profit from this?
>>
GNVC to the moon
>>
>>1154571
see>>1153934
>>
>>1150920
So 3% returns over 2 years?

u should at least take some more risk
>>
>>1154606
That's 30% friend
>>
>>1154621
it's still literally nothing
>>
>>1154606
3k is 3% of 10k?
>>
>>1154625
yes, if you actually think about it

use common core math idiot
>>
>>1151076
This picture made me feel very uncomfortable
>>
What's the difference between Acorns and Robin Hood?

I've been using Acorns for a month, but Robin Hood is apparently releasing here in Australia soon.
>>
>>1154746
> coming soon
kek

anyway, from what I can tell Acorns sticks you with some retarded fees and only lets you choose from predefined investment packages. Robingoy is completely free of fees and let's you invest in any individual company or etf on the NYSE or NASDAQ .
>>
>>1154552
>GLRI @ $0.40
I feel your pain brother
>>
buy, SZYM it's in the middle of a dip and algae is the food of the future!!!
>>
>>1154562

I was thinking of buying more after waiting for some funds to settle. Potentially lost a lot, can't lose much more.

Now I'm thinking, it's it going to $0.10???
>>
>>1154746

>can't tell difference between a micro investment application and a zero commission stock trading application

A fool and his money are soon parted.
>>
I'm about to get murdered by falling oil prices today. Why did I hold over the weekend?
>>
>>1154629
Confirmed for retard. Probably still holding ASTI lol
>>
>>1154882
I'm with you buddy

Have some faith

Why do you think it will fall today?
>>
Opinions on APRI
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (34KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
34KB, 480x360px
A E R I
E
R
I
>>
holy fug VRX +7% in about a minute.
glad i put in my market order a minute before it started.
>>
What about MNKD?
>>
File: Screenshot_20160321-090021.png (90KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160321-090021.png
90KB, 1080x1920px
Who /fucking retarded/ here?
>>
>>1154882
I got off almost immediately this morning out of paranoia then of course the price jumped up for the second time right after.
>>
im looking at aeropostale

they are in super dip territory
>>
File: 1371403032323.gif (481KB, 141x141px) Image search: [Google]
1371403032323.gif
481KB, 141x141px
>>1154983
>I got off almost immediately this morning
Me too, anon.
>>
>>1153934

So you made like 8k off of that?

Fucking intense.
>>
File: image.png (193KB, 870x656px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
193KB, 870x656px
Can someone pls explain what VNRAP is doing? Should I keep it?
>>
>>1155004
>VNRAP
vanguard.

i couldnt handle the pressure of holding much of that one.
>>
>>1154960
Usually it has steady gain. Today stock is spooking me. It has leveled out and the day just started. I hope it'll rise though. I'm thinking about selling but what if it goes to da moon
>>
I need a one way ticket to the moon, please help?
>>
I wish people would at least try to explain their claim a little when they're predicting a moon mission.
It's tough to pick the good meme stocks from the shitposting.
>>
>>1153934
Hey, why did CPXX explode?
>>
>>1155069
They released positive results for a drug they were testing.
>>
>>1155069
>>1155071
And anon claims that PGNX and CERU are both looking similarly

MNKD is almost certainly going places, too. I'm thinking of adding to my position on that rather than gambling on a new position with PGNX or CERU
Kind of interested to see what Anon sees for PGNX and CERU though, so I'm looking into their work.
>>
>>1154983
And then it crashed. Well now.
>>
does anyone actually have instant yet? Is it everything ive dreamed of?
>>
>>1155086
someone mentioned no trading penny stocks or something.
>>
No seriously what's this MNKD hype?
>>
Anyone jumping on GOOG/GOOGL before Pokemon Go comes out?
>>
>>1154924
Damn it knew I shouldn't have waited on opinions
>>
>>1155099
there is no hype. at this point its just a pump and dump bandwagon. every detailed analysis out there says that they are doing terribly but the market loves them anyway. it happens sometimes but since they fell so fucking hard it does make sense for an initial rebound.
>>
>>1155101
why is pokemon go going to impact their price?
>>
>>1155115
Kek, you have no idea why mnkd is hyped do you?

Someone doesn't know how to DD.
>>
>>1155074
April 5th for mnkd.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160321-103035.png (111KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160321-103035.png
111KB, 1080x1920px
At what point should I finally realize my losses ladcunts?
>>
>>1155125
Wondering this too. The only thing I can find is that Google invested in Niantic back in October.
>>
File: exdee.jpg (15KB, 645x61px) Image search: [Google]
exdee.jpg
15KB, 645x61px
>>1154978
Hi
>>
Who /NETE/ here?

https://soundcloud.com/e40/e-40-ft-danny-brown-schoolboy
>>
>>1155125
>>1155144

Possibly nothing. Mostly just thinking out loud. I just imagine the usage of an app that uses the Google maps/Apple maps base would have an effect on Google/Apple indirectly.

Have no idea if things even work like that, but wouldn't be the first time I'm wrong.
>>
MNKD volume raising like crazy as the price slowly drops. STOCK MANIPULATING THE MARKET ROOOOOOO
>>
Im still riding BTU until they go out of business. I bought at 4, missed the spike to 6, next day crashed to 2.
>>
>>1155195
I had 90 shares presplit @ $2.22. Split 15 to 1 to $36/s. Rode it all the way down. Never again. I learned a valuable lesson about stop-losses
>>
>>1155134
What is the event?
>>
>>1155074
CERU is a DOPE company
>>
>>1155138

>this is the same dude that I told that TVIX could drop down to $3-5 a share and to cut his losses a long time ago

lol
>>
>>1155221
When they receive 100% ownership of the insulin inhalent drug from another company who had given up on it. They didn't market it well. But mannkind has a new cheif of commercial for their advertising or something of that sort.
>>
>>1155134
Here's hoping
I got 100 at 2.10, which isn't a ton but considering it's almost half of my total valuation right now, I'm kind of big in on this.

>>1155221
Shuttle Launch
>>
glri in 2 days, buy in now senpies
>>
>>1155221

meme confrence.
>>
>>1155243

This. I hope. Deciding to limit buy at $0.12 vs market buy now.

Any signs of dropping?
>>
>>1154545
one of /biz/'s resident tripfags
>>
>>1155243

What's happening? Can't find the news
>>
http://www.losangelesmirror.net/201603/20/company-shares-of-glori-energy-inc-nasdaqglri-drops-by-20-26-335320/

>Glori Energy Inc (NASDAQ:GLRI) has tumbled 20.26% during the past week, however, the bigger picture is still very bullish; the stocks have advanced and posted positive gains of 54.92% in the last four weeks.

>Investors should note that the Company has disclosed insider buying and selling activities to the Securities Exchange, Nimitz Kenneth, officer (S.V.P. of Operations) of Glori Energy Inc., had purchased 12,800 shares on October 21, 2015. The total value of the transaction was $11,520.
>>
http://www.sfhfm.org/glori-energy-inc-glri-to-release-quarterly-earnings-on-wednesday/

>A number of research analysts have weighed in on GLRI shares. Zacks Investment Research upgraded Glori Energy from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating in a report on Tuesday, December 8th. FBR & Co. assumed coverage on Glori Energy in a research note on Friday, December 11th. They issued an “outperform” rating and a $1.50 price target on the stock.
>>
>>1155248
lol, yes many signs.
>>
>>1155248
I'm going to wait to buy in to GLRI. Once it hits oversold on the 1 day time frame and the 10 day MA is moving strongly over the 60 day MA I will jump on
>>
What's today's meme?
>>
>>1155240
Looks like someone actually looked it up. Good job, bro.
>>1155242
>>1155247
You two are just jumping on the bandwagon.
>>
>>1155261
I take that back, I am not going to wait for the moving averages to be in my favor. Gotta time the bottom for maximum gains.
>>
>>1155261
how do you know when it oversells? looking at volume?
>>
>>1155267
Stochtastic RSI indicator
>>
>>1155266
>tfw my econ teacher is vp of company that sources contractors for GLRI

gunna try and get the scoop!
>>
Is it too late to buy mnkd
>>
>>1155286

No, there's still time for you to lose your money.
>>
Thoughts on CYTR?
>>
>>1155274
That's pretty illegal.
I'm informing the feds as we speak.
>>
So vrx is getting a new CEO and trying to put financial blame on the last guy will this be enough to make a pump at least for a while, I'm kinda worried about it being a Enron situation still might get a share or two.
>>
Is dis the final stop for AMD?
>>
>>1155266

I hope I can find the bottom. I hate to limit buy at $0.12 to have the stock bottom out at $0.13. My luck it will.
>>
>>1155265

Nah, I looked into it myself when I heard about it and I'm interested in seeing what happens.
I'm not entirely convinced it'll reach the moon, but if the shuttle explodes in orbit I can still make something from it.
>>
>>1155342

My plan is GLRI until March 23, then MNKD.

I'm very sure I'll time it wrong though.
>>
>>1155350
What's so special about GLRI?
I've seen it mentioned a few times but haven't heard any more details.
>>
>>1155361
Really? You didnt see these two posts?

>>1155254
>>1155257

Damn youre dumb.
>>
>>1155398
There's no reason to be upset.
Calm down.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160321-134647.png (128KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160321-134647.png
128KB, 1080x1920px
>>1155234
I admit, this would've been a lot less painful if I'd just listened to you.

But I mean what the fuck do I do at this point?
>>
>>1155480
Accept your losses and move on?
>>
>>1155398
Dam sun looks like someone missed the shuttle
>>
>>1155398
>>1155254
>>1155257
So were hovering at about .25-.256 today. Buy or wait? and how long is the plan to hold?

new to this, playing with some extra cash for now while i figure it out. my goal is to make enough to buy lunch on friday.
>>
NEW

>>1155495
>>1155495
>>1155495
>>
>>1155337

No but it's a understandable drop since GDC and the hype is over and the people who want the gains cashed out late Friday/early today.
Thread posts: 330
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.