[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tried to warn you. Tried to tell you a million times, but you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: ETHredpill2.png (202KB, 1104x876px) Image search: [Google]
ETHredpill2.png
202KB, 1104x876px
Tried to warn you. Tried to tell you a million times, but you wouldn't listen.

Bitcoin = gravity. It attractor of all value possible in crypto (and soon, all value in the world, as physical cash is abolished and stocks collapse, there will be a lot of liquidity finding a new home and gold doesn't cut it a lot of cases, due it's limitations to move)

You fucking cucks will never learn. Crypto is here to stay, and Bitcoin IS Crypto.

The Bitcoin 2.0 dream is OVER. Get back to the king, sell your fucking memecoins, and join the winner team before this summer you see some real shit.

You can either follow my fucking advice, or cry later AGAIN, when you find yourself holding no coins, or what's worse, holding altcoins, as Bitcoin rises.

Consider yourself warned.
>>
>>1147917

>ETH price drops by 1 dollar
>I TOLD YOU!!!!

kek
>>
Yup, we syscoin now. Bitcoin is a nice store of value but the halving has been priced in for ages... no interesting price movements until the block size fiasco is resolved.

Syscoin pumping like crazy.
>>
Sys is going to moon and so is counterparty. Fucking buy those.
>>
>>1147917
This is true. Bitcoin is the king, and SYS will soon be the new prince. Ethereum fad is officially over.
>>
>>1147980
>officially
There was never an official announcement.

Counterparty is legit though
>>
>>1147988
We have entered a downtrend with eth, and its pretty clear.
>>
>>1147980
>>1147980
ethereum just got added to a ton of exchanges and had a major release. we're simply refuelling for the next pump.
>>
>>1147935
>1 dollar
cope like the pope
>>
Buying more ETH, always do the opposite of what /biz/ says.
>>
>>1147917
Get real dude. Bitcoin hasnt made any headway in over 2 years.
>>
>>1147917
OP can you post that 'traits of money' image again on here, I want to save it and I can't read it clearly in the thumbnail.
>>
File: TraitsOfMoney.png (194KB, 660x393px) Image search: [Google]
TraitsOfMoney.png
194KB, 660x393px
>>1148563
LOL
>>1148608
>>
File: 441.jpg (31KB, 298x403px) Image search: [Google]
441.jpg
31KB, 298x403px
>>1147917

Sure, just let me hit the send button and..

Should be any day now..
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.