[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/biz/ pls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1457482211423-1.jpg (8KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
1457482211423-1.jpg
8KB, 256x197px
/biz/ my family is trying to meme me in the ass. They're asking for my money to open a restaurant in some random location.

so I just acquired $10,000 from the passing of my grandmother, I didn't know her well but she gave a lot of people in the family a similar amount of money, among whom my parents received some, my brothers received some, etc, but apparently I received a few thousand dollars more than the others.

I'm working a part time job just trying to keep busy, don't know if I can go back to school, just got out of a mandatory psych ward treatment, I don't have close friends or anyone I can open up to, I just live with this family for now. No connection to them anymore.

What would you recommend I learn, whether it be in Uni or through available resources (wiki, library, etc) that would give me the skills/tools to generate income passively or with minimal input? Should I learn programming and make apps? I'm an autist (literally) and I just want to play my cello and be lonely (not good enough for an orchestra yet).
>>
Find out what local b school programs have the best inernships. Take 24 credits at a community college (1 yea, or whatever pace gets you a 3.5+), pay for it with ur money. Then transfer to local uni.

Dont fall for psychology meme. Mental illnesses kinda exist but the best course of action is suffering through and not letting them wasye your money or time.
>>
>>1146705
To find out what local universities have the best internships, google is yiur friend.
>>
>>1146705
>>1146710
Thanks anon, appreciate it. Any career fields you would recommend for a complete fuck up?
>>
>>1146731
Marketing. Maybe you'll get into managing social media accounts or something even more bullshit. The only downside is there are a lot of normies in marketing.. meaning some random douchebag that Mr. Normiestein likes will get the job over you.

Unless you can hide your power level.
>>
>>1146744
>the only downside
Its a str8 dogshit career unless you have really good connections or cv.

Something like a neurosurgeon is a better fuckup career because its less dependant on networking.
>>
>>1146757
>fuckups can be neurosurgeons
What 3rd world shithole do you live in
>>
>>1146784
The United States. I graduated hs with maybe a 2.0 and have like a 2.7 from community college. I got accepted for a biology degree at a b university, they told me id be considered for their med school based on an upwards trend and my mcat score.
>>
>>1146935
let me guess. you're either a minority or a woman
>>
>>1146935
Yeah you're not getting into medschool, brostine.
>>
>>1146941
How much are you willing to bet? I have three ywars to fix my gpa.
>>
>>1146935
>pay us 20 grand a year and we will "consider" you for our medical school, along with 3,000 Asian 4.0 students
You're getting played.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.