[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>working at company for 7 months >only have $1500 to show for it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: image.gif (35KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
35KB, 300x169px
>working at company for 7 months
>only have $1500 to show for it
>>
Oh boy I know that fucking feeling. I don't even know where my money is going, it's not like I'm swimming in luxury items or anything.
>>
life is expensive.

im single, live a pretty basic life, own my house in full, own my car in full, zero debt, and get 6500/mo after taxes. somehow, someway, i only manage to save a couple grand a month.

if i had loans, expensive hobbies, or a family, id have no money.
>>
File: promoted.png (428KB, 356x474px) Image search: [Google]
promoted.png
428KB, 356x474px
>>1143825
bring a lunch to work
get leftovers from your parents for dinners if possible
if you have cable or premium channels, cancel them
dont drink at the bar, drink at home
stop buying new clothes all the time like a bitch
try to get a promotion (pic related)
>>
>>1143868
>bring a lunch to work
Yeah the vendors for lunch are like $10.
>get leftovers from your parents for dinners if possible
Not possible.
>if you have cable or premium channels, cancel them
No cable, just Internet.
>dont drink at the bar, drink at home
Trying to cut back entirely but yeah good call
>stop buying new clothes all the time like a bitch
I hardly ever do
>try to get a promotion (pic related)
I got like a $500 promotion, it was like a joke.

The main thing that is killing me is my rent. I'm thinking of moving into a cheaper apartment soon.
>>
>>1143825
Hey there wagecuck, how's it hangin? Still at work? Are you hiding in the bathroom to quickly check 4chan or are you on your "lunch?" That sounds fun either way. I'm about to go snort some cocaine and fuck my trap girlfriend. After that we'lre going to see The Force Awakens for the 4th time and plan on sneaking in some twizzlers. We might even stop by Walmart later to see you! She needs to pick up an enema and I need some zinc for semen gains. Ta ta for now, tee tee hee hee
>>
>>1143825

You need to save more.
>>
>>1143893
Why is being a faggot so celebrated on this shithole? Girls don't have cocks, tumblr queer.
>>
>>1143854
you should use a bank account app that you can check regularly and see if small purchases add up. also if you dont mind me asking what is your job?
>>
>>1143896
I know but I'm making just enough to keep me afloat. My rent is like ~42% of my income.
>>
>>1143908
Too high. that should be 25 to 33

You're what they call house poor. Move as soon as possible.
>>
>>1143913
He probably just lives in DC, NY, MA, or CA. The average rent is more than 33% of the average state resident household's income.
>>
>>1143825
u got that experience tho :-)
>>
>>1143927
Lol true. Muh human capital!
>>
>>1143904
no interest. every purchase i make is a conscious decision.

i own an online computer supply company.
>>
>>1143978
... Newegg?
>>
>>1143979
i fucking wish.
>>
>not living with parents until 25
>>
>>1143978
You hiring? ;)
>>
>>1143997
I'm surprised you can scrape out that much income with sites like Amazon, Newegg, Microcenter, Fry's, etc. Do you have the same "carry all types of inventory" thing or do you only cater to a specific niche like gaming or workstations? That's the only way I could see you making money.
>>
>>1143893
This is probably the worst troll on the planet. You literally just posted about working and now you're pretending to be a NEET. I guess ID's are too complicated for r9k
>>
>>1144004
kek what a fucking loser
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 311x323px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 311x323px
>>1144032
>being this new
B2reddit dyel
>>
>>1144032
>>1144087
BTFO
T
F
O

GG ANON
G

A
N
O
N
>>
>Be out of work for over 1 year.
>Still have 2 grand in savings.

Only assholes can't learn to budget.
>>
>>1144178
I live kind of a lavish lifestyle. Fuck em we ball.
>>
>>1143893
Are you bragging about fucking dudes, and snorting crack?
>>
>>1144323
hi, reddit!
>>
>>1144323
>snorting crack
allmywat.jpg
>>
>>1144012
buy in bulk on alibaba and resell individually on all kinds of angles online. we're on track to do over 2million in sales this year. overhead is insane. most of my claimed income is actually left back into the business to buy more variety of inventory. the first few years i had no personal income, lived in moms basement and rolled coins to buy gas. after that i gave myself 1000/month and have basically given myself 1000/month raise each year.

>>1144009
nope just my business partner and i
>>
>>1144497
Electronic stores hate him!
>>
File: suiseiseki palm.png (264KB, 700x600px) Image search: [Google]
suiseiseki palm.png
264KB, 700x600px
>>1143872
>>1143893

schizophrenic?
>>
>>1144635
just that new to /biz/
>>
>>1144644
Jee I wonder who this is.
>>
>>1144497
>and rolled coins to buy gas

How did you make money rolling coins?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.