[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do relationships prevent you from making it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: x.jpg (186KB, 497x768px) Image search: [Google]
x.jpg
186KB, 497x768px
Do relationships prevent you from making it?
>>
Yes being a NEET virgin is the true way to "make it".
>>
>>1143728
They can certainly sap time and motivation. They can also make you more touchy feely.

Some chicks are downright money sponges and I don't feel bad for the guys dating these parasites who'll probably implant his child in her womb the minute he starts earning decent wedge. Theyre idiots and should know not to listen to their dicks on matters of the wallet.
>>
>>1143728
No.
There is a simple rule, your needs/wishes are priority.

If you want to work on your business instead of some netflix and chill with your girlfriend, do it.

Maybe your relationship will end, maybe she will be supportive. Who cares.
>>
They certainly hold you back. My brother wanted to go to college after he graduated but his girlfriend didn't want him to leave town. He's now 23 with a 2 year old kid making $10/hour.
>>
>>1143743
Chances are, she won't. very common , women are just not wired to 'get' hard work.

>>1143745
This
>>
>>1143746
>Chances are, she won't. very common , women are just not wired to 'get' hard work.

Chances are she will. But probably not on the long run, except you are succesful.
A dedicated man with a purpose, a dream, who does not put her on a pedestal? Makes every womens panties wet.
>>
if you are in a relationship with a controlling bitch who wont let you use your money, yeah sure
>>
No, if anything mine has helped. I work a lot of hours with a lot of stress. My gf has been with me since grad school. It's nice coming home after 12 hours to a home cooked meal and being able to pound her holes after to relax.

I probably would have fucked things up or just given up if I was single
>>
File: 1441227015842.jpg (7KB, 111x97px) Image search: [Google]
1441227015842.jpg
7KB, 111x97px
>>1143728
goddamn I lold'
just last week my gf looked at laptops browser history,,
>oh' so you have some stocks that are on green thing.
(16$->25$ rise)
>now cash them and we are going to have month or two vacation in some cheap asian country :) :) :)
nope.
>she breaks up with me because she wanted a vacation,,
good riddance' Id say
>>
>>1143842
>fib
>>
>>1143728
If you believe /fit/ yes.
>>
>>1143743
I care because she's my first gf.. Still I feel like she's holding me back.
>>
Yes they do. Women try to limit you because they are scared of losing you. That's why they don't want you to better yourself or workout. Its a classic problem on fit. Man's success makes women nervous. They know the man will leave them once he transcends
>>
>>1143728
Yes and no. If you end up with a high quality woman it won't. She will probably encourage and motivate you.

If you end up with an everyday slut like I did you won't be able to focus on shit because of the constant mind games and bullshit she pulls. You'll sit around wondering what she's lying about today and you'll spend a lot of time just pissed off until you dump her and she runs off and fucks every dude she knows just to get back at you. Then she hits you up trying to get you to fuck her because she can't stand that you're moving on from her mess of a vagina.

Relationships are great but be careful who you commit to. I've only been with 5 girls and 4 were really great women but that single awful cunt caused me so much stress my hair has pretty much mitt romney'd and gone grey on the sides.
>>
>>1144050
Both of my long terms relationships had girls that were smarter and better jobs or getting degrees. One is now a pharm and the other has a full ride to a top engineering school.

They didn't hold me back just hated the shady shit I would do for my father
>>
>>1144068
Fuck, I feel bad for you bro. Shoulda punched right in the face, she deserved it.
>>
>>1143842
What a dumb sl*t. Once you cash those out, go to that vacation and send her a few photos.
>>
>>1143745
What a cuck.
>>
>>1143733
>r9k
>>
>>1143728
Nope.
Bad relationships does.
Also can be like drugs, make you happy with the way things are for the moment, making you lose motivation and focus.
A good girl will help you focus, boost your motivation and make you the best man you can be.
Sometimes you will have to make some sacrifices, but a good girl is an asset.
>>
>>1144096
Tell me more about the shady shit
>>
File: startin_shit.jpg (34KB, 425x340px) Image search: [Google]
startin_shit.jpg
34KB, 425x340px
>>1143728
>a driven partner who supports and encourages you
>dual-income, double investments, no kids
--OR--
>entitled money sponge who treats you like a second parent

It depends entirely on the relationship.
>>
Completely depends on how healthy the relationship is

>>1143856
lmao
>>
>>1143728
All women are parasitic whores. There are absolutely zero exceptions to this.

They are a colossal timesink.

The only reason you faggots claim that relationships are beneficial for you is because you are fundamentally weak and require emotional validation like the infants you are.
>>
>>1144048
You'll see who'll win, either you or she. If you stay in the relationship that is holding you back, you are weaker than her and wouldn't made it anyhow. No need to overthink this, it is as simple as it stands.
>>
>>1143860
/fit/ is right as usual
>>
>>1146255
absolutely euphoric my lad, although I do agree women hold you back.
>>
women can prevent you from making it yes. but the people who "make it" dont let others, esp women dictate their lives
>>
>>1143728
Needing/wanting a girlfriend, wife and kids says some things about you. Namely that you're quite emotional, dependent, cave easily to social pressure and you have very bad risk/reward judgement.

Do these attributes make people financially successful?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.