[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GoPro

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1396071969652.gif (263KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1396071969652.gif
263KB, 500x281px
GoPro stock is way down. Apparently their last camera tanked.

Think they'll make a comeback, or are they a one trick pony on their way to beanie baby-ville?
>>
>>1143405
>GoPro
One product

The one hit wonder of the stock market.
>>
Once they start to introduce the 360-3d cam, they'll be ok. They bought Kolor after all.
>>
Say hi to Furbie for me, GoPro
>>
File: gopro2years.png (37KB, 697x300px) Image search: [Google]
gopro2years.png
37KB, 697x300px
>>1143405
I think they've done all they can do man. Once they introduce their 360 cams then they might go up to $15-17 but there are other tech companies who will sell 360 cams, and probably for lower prices. Just my opinion. I'm not an expert but that's more than likely what's going to happen.
>>
>>1144140
but if you plan to buy the dip do it. it's pretty dipped out.
>>
it blows my fucking mind that people bought this stock at any price. going public was nothing more than an exit strategy and somehow people didn't see it. they make video cameras. they only have one product. there was never a reason to buy this stock.
>>
>>1144145
>it blows my fucking mind that people bought this stock at any price
It blows my mind that I shorted it after the IPO and then it went vertical.
>>
>>1144152
sucks you got margin called I guess. it was a hot stock kinda weird you thought the ipo price was the ceiling.
>>
>>1143405
>Think they'll make a comeback?
no
>>
>>1144161
Sure it was hot, but I thought the same of it then that I do now. Way overpriced.
And I didn't get margin called, I held until it fell all the way back down in to the 20's.
>>
>>1144175
you held a stock that tripled and then didn't sell until a year ago? ok dude.
>>
>>1144193
It didn't triple (for me). I got in in the low $40's.
I don't get shaken out easily.
And your math is off, a year ago it was still in the high 30's.
>>
>>1144205
ok dude
>>
>>1144193
>didn't sell
You must have missed the part where I said it was a short.
>>
>>1144213
ok dude
>>
can anyone name a droneu/multirotor manufacturer?
how many xtreme sport bros can name a drone maker right now?
i think it might be a moderate comebàck when gopro releases theirs later this year
>>
>>1144256
Parrot for memetier stuff. DJI for the next level shit. Only know this from doing retail recently
>>
>>1144213
ok dude
>>
But the point being that laypeople all know about drones but no drone maker has become a house hold name
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.