[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one is the best degree ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Oy Vey.png (76KB, 1345x615px) Image search: [Google]
Oy Vey.png
76KB, 1345x615px
I can pick anyone of these
-Civil Engineering
-Accounting and Finance
-Accounting and Maths
-Pure Accounting
Which one will gives me dats them most cash senpai
>>
dunno, but will bump
>>
>>1141106
Thanks m80. I know that STEM is supposed to be the best, but what if that's just a meme
>>
>>1141055
Civil Engineering is hard
Accounting and Finance is hard and boring
Accounting and maths is hard and hard
Pure accounting is boring
>>
>>1141118
>>1141118
>Civil Engineering is hard
top fuckin' kek, CE is the easiest Engineering degree.
>>
This is like asking
>What's the best car?
>>
>>1141118
I don't mind if they're boring . I mainly care about money. But I do find physics and maths quite interesting, so I might also find these degrees the same.
>>
>>1141135
I was asking in terms of how much money I will get and job opportunities.

>>1141132
Yeah, I just though that a generalized engineering degree such as that one will give me higher chances of finding employment.
>>
Finance + Math

Better yet, Math + Sales with a finance minor, or at least introduction to the markets and corporate financial management.

Source: Recent finance graduate
>>
>>1141118
>accounting and finance
>hard

It just takes a little effort, it's not hard though. Most people are just too lazy to learn.
>>
>>1141055
Accounting and Finance is the most versatile out of those options. Study Math on your own, as it's a pure science, basic shit everybody needs to study.
>>
>>1141144
I heard though that to actually become a chartered accountant you gotta get 10+ years of experience.
>>
>>1141140
to expound on this: finance is literally just understanding a needlessly complex amount of jargon. Once you've studied it and all the dots are connected, it's like "oh fuck I just wasted 4 years not learning any real skills. All I can do now is try to fool everyone into thinking I have some sort of analysis insight they can't get in 3 hours on investopedia." Well, unless you have an appreciable amount of capital. Chances are though, if you have that kind of capital, you've already been educated about capital markets.

Sales depends completely on how good the program is. If it's focused on books and theory, you're fucked, but if it's focused on competitions and face-to-face practice, it's invaluable. Imagine an acting program that was all about reading about acting vs an acting program where you're onstage 90% of the time.
>>
>>1141155
As well as a chartered civil engineer.
>>
>>1141055
In my opinion:

Accounting and Finance with high grades>
Accounting and Math with high grades>
Accounting with high grades and internships>
Accounting with Math with okay grades>
Accounting with Finance with okay grades>
Civil/Structural engineering with high grades>
Structural engineering with 3.0 grades>
Accounting
>>
STEM degrees depend where you live and how good you network in college. Many STEM people are coming to where I live at the moment because they're is a huge NASA complex, Lockheed Martin, and some other shit somewhere around here.
>>
>>1141246
I live around London and they are planning to build a massive new underground system which would be done by 2036 so I got that going for me if I was to chose engineering. There is also quite a large financial sector, so the Accounting degrees may sound appealing as well.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.