[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Services ideas, business ideas,etc...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: mny.jpg (40KB, 640x344px) Image search: [Google]
mny.jpg
40KB, 640x344px
Hi guys,
This is my first post on this board. I would like to greet all of you out there. I recently started realizing what If I'd start a business... I have web coding skills, software developing skills as well. I know Photoshop pretty well, I was making money by making graphic designs for a company ( logos, banners, headers, etc... ). I want to start something on my own, I don't have business skills, I don't consider myself good at it, that's why I am here. I want to learn all that is to be known from your experiences and advice. What online businesses are to be made ? Please hepl
>>
bamp
>>
You could become a freelance developer/designer with those skills, but that market is very saturated, especially on the internet. (Speaking from experience)

If you profile yourself as a professional, trustable freelancer, you could target larger businesses. Its vital to get to these clients with offline networking. When someone goes on the internet to find a developer/designer theyre literally flooded with college kids willing to build a website and logo for 10$.

When I was in college I made a logo for a family members business for 100$, after he paid 1000$ to a professional guy he knew personally to do it. You want to be that professional guy.
>>
>>1140305
I follow you anon and i completely agree with the fact that the market is indeed saturated. Not to speak about some guys which are selling their services cheap than ever. Do you suggest that going to smaller companies ( or bigger ) and trying to present them my designs , or come up with a better one, would they accept, or is it a bad idea ?
>>
File: 1451652764844.jpg (41KB, 540x960px)
1451652764844.jpg
41KB, 540x960px
It's saturated with hooligans on Fiverr - either automating things or in third world countries.

I've kicked around the idea of being 'that techy marketing guy' and going to local businesses and offering to setup/problem solve/upgrade their site, email marketing, whatever.

Basically fill the business need that you are to your grandparents with tech.
>>
There's a lot to do. Buying and selling shit seems to be a good route. You can white label - having the manufacturer itself make minor adjustments to products and put your company's name on it
I've heard 15-20 reviews is an Amazon sweet spot and no Ecig vaporizer I've seen had more than 12

Aeroponic systems (for growing weed) is something I'm interested in. I'd be willing to bet there are plenty of white label improvements to be made. Most how to grow sites are pretty shitty as well, so that's an affiliate niche to get into (humanproofdesigns can make you the site and have it ready to go for like $400)

I'm thinking about doing date coaching. Group google hangouts sessions, $100/wk a head for a few sessions a week

There's plenty of ideas to get started
>>
>>1141354
Why don't you learn to code
Failing that, yeah you said it yourself. Offline relationships > elationships
>>
>>1139791
Roof painting. Use all those software skills to make a pie chart showing how much money people will save by painting their roof white. Code it onto a nice big board you can take door to door.
>>
Yeah I really don't know how to make money in software. People buy shitty software all the time but you can't give away a quality product. It's so counterintuitive.
>>
>>1141354
>>1141380
>>1141387
>>1141513
>>1141601

That's what I'm saying...the market is saturated and there are a lot of things that can be made. I've seen a lot ( if not all ) of videos on youtube coaching and explaining what you need to do to " be in business" cos that's the idea. The idea is to start.

Yesterday i bought a host and a domain, I'm trying to make an online portfolio of my work (what I have so far). I'll have to promote and make it viral via social medias such as youtube /tweeter/google+/fb...etc. I think that's the whole point of it, to be honest. I live in Romania (a small country from europe) and here, some stuff still work, lol. For example, some marketing skills and ideas still persist, because of the lack of people's knowledge. Also, people want free stuff, they don't buy shit and if they buy, they'll try to buy as cheap as unhumanly possible.

I was thinking this: Make some free online tutorials about some coding/graphic design and put real effort into them. After I have 1000+ subscribers, I'll start making surveys about the core problem. Then I'll come up with a solution about that problem ( but not for free ) available for them to purchase via an e-book or premium video. After this I'll make my way up to the top with exclusive content at their disposal.

If the information is valuable to them and they understand and like the way they are learning from my videos, hopefully I will get some attention. After I receive their attention and support, it's much more easy to sell something, but having no valid audience from start I don't think anyone will want anything.

What do you guys think ? I personally don't have no selling skills, I am just the working hand so I'll really need to focus and exercise selling techniques and hopefully I won't fail, lol.
>>
>>1141901

Fuck social media, it'll be an uphill battle.

There are thousands of other channels, it seems you'd be doing the exact same thing as them.
>>
>>1142063

It's true that there are a lot of channels doing the same thing, it's just that your content needs to be valid, good and efficient. For example, there is a guy Called Stan Prokopenko who has this youtube channel dedicated to teaching art. This guy is really good and the way he teaches is very interesting, he stands out from the others. The thing is... you don't need to be the same as all of them, you need to be creative and positive, enthusiastic, radiant...
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.