[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got a 5k€ tax refund yesterday. Any idea what to do with it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: michael and philip.jpg (53KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
michael and philip.jpg
53KB, 800x600px
Got a 5k€ tax refund yesterday.

Any idea what to do with it?
>>
>>1139433
I'm being 100% serious, I have a mobile game I'm creating and am looking for investors. We're already really far along and this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. If you would like to get in while you can, email me at [email protected]
>>
Tell me a bit about it please. How far are you? Is there a company registered already? Where are you located at? And the biggest question: Why should I invest?
>>
>>1139441
In very early alpha right now, we were trying to have it released April 4th but work is going slowly because of the small budget. There is $2,900 left needed to finish development without marketing and other costs. The programmers are based in the Philippines while I live in California. It's an incredibly charming, original game that is bound to be successful. You will definitely get nice return. As for the company being "registered", not sure what you mean. We haven't registered our trademarks yet, but we will be a legitimate company.
>>
>>1139436

Hey anon, I'm a completely unrelated anon but want to get in touch. However before promising too much and potentially backing out and leaving you with a bitter taste in your mouth, is there any way I can find out more about the project? Or is it all confidental NDA type of stuff?
>>
>>1139489
Typically I have potential investors sign an NDA, but if you seem legitimate I can just send you our presentation after we talk for a bit.
>>
>>1139436
>>1139489
>implying a mobile game needs big investment.
>>
>>1139506
Clearly you've never even looked into mobile game development.
>>
>>1139489
Also, just shoot an email to the one I left in the first reply and I can tell you everything about the game.
>>
>>1139507
What do you need an investment for besides your own costs of living?
>>
>>1139546
Paying the programmers and marketing, obviously. None of the money goes towards me supporting myself.
>>
>>1139556
Ah right, I assumed you yourself were the programmer.
>>
>>1139563
The programmers are in the Philippines which helps keep costs down.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.